UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERIES - 11.22.63

2 posters

Go down

SERIES - 11.22.63 Empty SERIES - 11.22.63

Post by Chloé Gailledrat Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:54 pm

Hello Everybody !
I binge-watched all the season of "11.22.63", good for me, it's just one season !
The story is about Jake Epping in 2016 who will back in time thanks to a kind of rabbit hole in his friend Al's Diner. Al is dying because of a cancer and ask a favor to Jake : back in 1960 and try to save JFK stopping Lee Harvey Oswald before he shot the US president. Jake has got three years to investigate about Lee's life and motivations and to live an another life in another decade and maybe meet the love of his life. But the task is not easy because the Spacetime don't want to be changed and will put many obstacles in Jake's path.

This show is based on the Stephen King's story "11.22.63" which I readed few years before and I was happily surprised to see this adaptation. It was really incredible and well realized by J.J. Abrams. James Franco is starring the role of Jake and is a very good actor ! We are really back in 1960's thanks to this show, we can see all differences and evolution in the society such as racism and women's role in marriage. We cans see expectations of people in this decade when they talking about Kennedy. We can see few second Jackie too. It's like we are spectators of History ! I really enjoyed it. Each episode is quite long and I watched them in VO and english subtitles.

I hope you will enjoy this show ! See you to the next episode !
Chloé Gailledrat
Chloé Gailledrat

Back to top Go down

SERIES - 11.22.63 Empty Re: SERIES - 11.22.63

Post by Marina Di Cocco Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:20 pm

I saw the teaser on the TV, it's seems really nice ! I think I'm going to try this series
Marina Di Cocco
Marina Di Cocco

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum