Group C Final discussion Topic

Go down

Group C Final discussion Topic

Post by Admin on Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:21 pm

This week you need to say what you would like in English during your second semester. What do you think you need before you leave Angouleme and study somewhere else next year. Sensible and thought out responses are requested. Also this semester we tried a number of different activities, which did you like and which did you think were not so good. Don't worry about telling the truth - I have no problems with it.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Group C Final discussion Topic

Post by abocquet on Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:32 am

I liked oral comprehension because I know I'm not so good so I needed to work this point. I think it served me great for the final oral comprehension. More, the activities in groupe help to talk more than usual. However it was difficult to have long dialogues because sometimes the subjects was not very interesting or we didn't know what to say about this, even in french.
I would like to continue working the oral because I still have to improve. English is the universal language so it is important to progress on it to have dialogues with people all over the world. However, I would also like to work on my writing.

abocquet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CONIO Luigi on Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:06 am

Hello, to me the group activity at the oral expression is a good way to learn the English and to learn English expression.
I think that it's important to continue to talk English in conversation because this is the base of the speaking.
The oral comprehension is a good way too because the principal difficulty when we talk with English guys or girls is to know what he/she say.
Finally it's really important to progress in English because today this is an obligation to talk (a little) a good English.

CONIO Luigi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaury Babin on Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:56 pm

Hello Johnny,
For me, it's very important to talk English in conversation because this is the base of the world language.
The oral comprehension is a very good exercice for progress and today, it's an obligation to talk a little this language.

Amaury Babin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down