Kids Products discussion: Cartoons

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Empty Kids Products discussion: Cartoons

Post by Admin on Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:48 pm

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Dastardlyandmuttley_l05

Do you know these characters?


Last edited by Admin on Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3550
Points : 5913
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Empty Re: Kids Products discussion: Cartoons

Post by ClémentJaunay on Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:54 pm

Oggy and the cockroaches, Space Goofs (Les zinzins de l'espace), Totally Spies, lots of japanimation's series, ... Nothing original for our generation I think.

But, and I think it's because we are too old now, I have this impression that our cartoons were so much better than actuals hahaha

ClémentJaunay

Posts : 56
Points : 663
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Empty Re: Kids Products discussion: Cartoons

Post by Yvanilde Panont on Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:01 pm

Admin wrote:Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Dastardlyandmuttley_l05

Do you know these characters?

Yes I know them !!! It's Satanas and Diabolo in French !!!
I didn't know that in English they are called Dastardly and Muttley ! Isn't it ? bounce

I used to watch it on Cartoon Network's channel with the serie "Les fous du volants" !!
I don't know if the series is still diffused... Good times and good memories !
Yvanilde Panont
Yvanilde Panont

Posts : 106
Points : 1095
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2016-09-20
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Empty Re: Kids Products discussion: Cartoons

Post by Admin on Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:02 pm

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons 28-scooby-doo.w330.h330
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3550
Points : 5913
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Empty Re: Kids Products discussion: Cartoons

Post by Admin on Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:03 pm

Yvanilde Panont wrote:
Admin wrote:Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Dastardlyandmuttley_l05

Do you know these characters?

Yes I know them !!! It's Satanas and Diabolo in French !!!
I didn't know that in English they are called Dastardly and Muttley ! Isn't it ? bounce

I used to watch it on Cartoon Network's channel with the serie "Les fous du volants" !!
I don't know if the series is still diffused... Good times and good memories !

Ching!

They appeared in "catch the pigeon" and another great cartoon "Wacky Races".
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3550
Points : 5913
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Empty Re: Kids Products discussion: Cartoons

Post by Andrea AROSTEGUY on Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:53 pm

Admin wrote:Kids Products discussion: Cartoons 28-scooby-doo.w330.h330

YEEEES Scooby dooooooo❤
I loved this cartoon !
But, because I grow up, I didn't watch this cartoon anymore but it was fun, good memories Very Happy

I remember the opening, it still enjoy me !
I put the link with the lyrics so everybody can sing it ! :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0cdpB15Vjk
I love you I love you

What's New Scooby Doo?
We're coming after you
You're gonna solve that mystery
I see you scooby doo
The trail leads back to you
Whats new scooby doo?

What's new scooby doo?
We're gonna follow you
You're gonna solve that mystery
We see you scooby doo
We're coming after you
whats new scooby doo?

Don't look back, you may find another clue
The scooby snacks, will be waiting here for you

Whats new scooby doo?
We're coming after you
You're gonna solve that mystery
I see you scooby doo
The trail leads back to you
Whats new scooby doo?

na na na na na
na na na na na
na na na na na na na
na na na na na
na na na na na
What's new scooby doo?!

Andrea AROSTEGUY
Andrea AROSTEGUY

Posts : 81
Points : 699
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Empty Re: Kids Products discussion: Cartoons

Post by maelys fouche on Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:02 pm

Hi,

I've been watching a lot of cartoons in my young life.. Wink So I watched Totally Spies as everybody I'm sure, I also watched many cartoons for boys mostly like Yu Gi Yo, Power Rangers, Pokemon, Xmen and so on!! But of course I also appreciated cartoons for girls like Super Nanas or cartoons like Bip Bip et Coyote, Tom et Jerry, Le monde fou de Tex Avery, Titi et Grominet. I used to watch those cartoons at home with my sister but I also remembered watching cartoons on tapes like Père Castore at my grand parents house study

That reminds me the good time ahah What a Face
maelys fouche
maelys fouche

Posts : 54
Points : 661
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2017-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Empty CHILDHOOD AND ITS MEMORIES

Post by Julia Padiou on Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:54 pm

WHAHHH GOOD OLD TIMES !!

There is one cartoon I discovered on Tiji with my first little brother : SantApprentice (L'apprenti Père Noël in French) that I love sooooo much!
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons L-appr10

Even now, I admit... I continue to watch it during Christmas.. It reminds me of the good old times with my brother and it's so peaceful and makes me so nostalgic and happy !
The cartoon had so much success that it has been adapted into a movie and this movie also worked a lot and led to a SECOND movie!! I was CRAZY when I learned about them !  Kids Products discussion: Cartoons 19518410
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons L-appr11

Of course, I brought my two brothers to watch it at the movies and it was such a beautiful moment...
To be even more honest with you..  I must also admit that I have the music of the cartoon on my iPod... My brother and I know it by heart and we LOVE to sing it together ahahah (pleaseeee listen to it :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuK86kk66lw&frags=pl%2Cwn
To me, these moments are the most precious ones... Childhood is a wonderful period and the moments we share like this with our siblings and family are what makes childhood so wonderful ! It creates bonds for life I love you I love you I love you
Ah..... I know someone who is going to watch the cartoon tonight
Julia Padiou
Julia Padiou

Posts : 21
Points : 271
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2018-09-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Empty Re: Kids Products discussion: Cartoons

Post by Mayra Fernandes on Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:57 pm

Ok, so as the oldest lady in this class and the only representative from the American continent, I think it will be funny to do a game with you all. I'll show you 25 cartoons I used to watch in childhood, and you will tell me how many of them you know.

1) Bobby's World
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Toon-f10


2) Doug
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Pttued10

3) Johnny Bravo
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Img_jo10

4) The Powerpuff Girls
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons O-powe10


5) Hey Arnold!
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Heyarn10

6) Courage the Cowardly Dog
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Maxres10

7) Captain Planet
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Https_10

Cool Dexter's Laboratory
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Maxres11

9) Pinky and the Brain
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Pinky-10

10) Little Lulu
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Dhx_1010

11) Rugrats
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Wupu8q10

12) The Jetsons
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Jetson10

13) Quick Draw McGraw
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Hqdefa10

14) Popeye
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Popeye10

15) Top Cat
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Maxres12

16) Care Bears
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons 90lv10

17) Dungeons & Dragons
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Cavern10

18) He-man
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons He-man10

19) ThunderCats
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Thunde10

20) Felix the Cat
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Felix10

21) Captain Caveman
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons 6b24c610

22) Woody Woodpecker
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons 15144610

23) Animaniacs
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Screen10

24) CatDog
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons 250px-10

25) Cow and Chicken
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Nvtele10


How many did you get?


Mayra Fernandes

Posts : 43
Points : 653
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Empty Re: Kids Products discussion: Cartoons

Post by Andrea AROSTEGUY on Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:06 pm

Maelys I also watched Totally Spies, I loved this cartoon !! When I was at school during the playground I played at Totally Spies and I was always Sam because I loved her long hair. She was the most beautiful character to me ahah I loved Super Nanas too, my favorite was Bulle I love you

I don't know your cartoon Julia but it seems great and cute Smile

When I was young I watched many different cartoons like "Les malheurs de Sophie", "Kangoo Junior", "Scooby doo", "Witch", "Magical Dorémi", "Super Nana", "Totally Spies", "Pokemon", "Code Lyoko", "Yu gi oh", Razmoket", "Le petit dinosaure", "Tex Avery", "Looney Toons", "Oggy et les cafards", "Teletubbies" when I was younger I keep a very bad memory about the "child-sun" he makes me scared, "Arnold", "Le laboratoire de Dexter", "Phineas et Ferb", "Tom-Tom et Nana", "Titeuf", "Cédric"... Also I watched cartoons in spanish like "Heidi", "Marco", "Las tres mellizas"...
I'm sure I forgot many cartoons...
But my favorite cartoons it's not really cartoons but movies. I spent my time to watch Disney movies... It's my favorite universe, I love more than everything them and Disney It's a very important part of my life, of my personality, I grow up with it and I know by heart all the songs I love you I love you I love you bounce
Andrea AROSTEGUY
Andrea AROSTEGUY

Posts : 81
Points : 699
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Empty Re: Kids Products discussion: Cartoons

Post by Andrea AROSTEGUY on Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:09 pm

Oh my god Mayra, I saw your cartoons and I remember, "Johnny Bravo", "Cow and Chicken" and "CatDog"...I totally forgot these cartoons, so good memories Laughing
Andrea AROSTEGUY
Andrea AROSTEGUY

Posts : 81
Points : 699
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Empty Re: Kids Products discussion: Cartoons

Post by Julia Padiou on Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:16 pm

Sameeee Andrea when I was playing Totally Spies in the playground, I was also Sam haha she's definitely the best Razz

And Mayra, 14 seem familiar to me but i'm not sure i've seen all of the 14!!!
Julia Padiou
Julia Padiou

Posts : 21
Points : 271
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2018-09-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Empty Re: Kids Products discussion: Cartoons

Post by Nolwenn Lautredou on Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:16 pm

Hi everybody !

I didn't know about SantApprentice ! Actually, I know nothing about new cartoons currently in the TV.
And I agree with Clément to say that it was better in our childhood time.

Andréa I love Scooby Doo and I always sing the song as well.

I remember that my favorite program on TV was "Midi Les Zouzous". France 5 is normally not really attractive but this program was brilliant. I really likes it because at the beginning the cartoons were for pre-school and at the end there were the best cartoons with Hamtaro, Magical Doremi and Sophie's Misfortunes.

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Hamtar10


I also watched "Ca cartoon" with my my sister all sunday night with all the Looney Toons. My favorite are Tom & Jerry, I found it funny.

During my childhood and also teenagehood I was addicted to The Simpsons. I know that it the kind of  series which seems to be for child because it is animated but it is more for adult. When I was growing up I understood more and more what they were talking about in the stories and all the references.

And you, what was your favorite cartoon program ?
Nolwenn Lautredou
Nolwenn Lautredou

Posts : 54
Points : 665
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Empty Re: Kids Products discussion: Cartoons

Post by Admin on Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:23 pm

Mayra, even I know most of them either directly or by watching them with my kids. A lot of them were on the cartoon network channel.

Topcat, the indisputable leader of the gang, was a cartoon I watched as a child, Woody woodpecker is so old maybe my father watched it (haha). Johnny Bravo was so cool. I Don't know Bobby's world or little lulu.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3550
Points : 5913
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Empty Re: Kids Products discussion: Cartoons

Post by Mayra Fernandes on Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:16 pm

Julia Padiou wrote:Sameeee Andrea when I was playing Totally Spies in the playground, I was also Sam haha she's definitely the best Razz

And Mayra, 14 seem familiar to me but i'm not sure i've seen all of the 14!!!

14 is not bad, I guess :p It's the globalization effect Razz

Mayra Fernandes

Posts : 43
Points : 653
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Empty Re: Kids Products discussion: Cartoons

Post by Mayra Fernandes on Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:18 pm

Andrea AROSTEGUY wrote:Oh my god Mayra, I saw your cartoons and I remember, "Johnny Bravo",  "Cow and Chicken" and "CatDog"...I totally forgot these cartoons, so good memories Laughing

I really liked them too, but I was already a bit older when they appeared. Anyway, I used to watch it all the time with my little brother.

Mayra Fernandes

Posts : 43
Points : 653
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Empty Re: Kids Products discussion: Cartoons

Post by Mayra Fernandes on Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:24 pm

Admin wrote:Mayra, even I know most of them either directly or by watching them with my kids. A lot of them were on the cartoon network channel.

Topcat, the indisputable leader of the gang, was a cartoon I watched as a child, Woody woodpecker is so old maybe my father watched it (haha). Johnny Bravo was so cool. I Don't know Bobby's world or little lulu.

Yes, Cartoon Network is really strong in Brazil, even though is a cable channel. Woody Woodpecker is really REALLy old, like Popeye, but it is still popular there. Topcat was amazing, I remember he was really smart, but I think he was not really correct, right? He made plans with his gang to steal things, I guess.

Mayra Fernandes

Posts : 43
Points : 653
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Empty Re: Kids Products discussion: Cartoons

Post by Narimane Ayad on Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:01 pm

Hi everyone,

My favorite cartoons were :

- Magical DoReMi (Loulou was my favorite charachter)
- Laura ou la passion du théâtre (very inspiring with Laura's focus on her passion)
- Hamtaro (I still know the generic)
- Anastasia ( I have even learnt by heart the script)
- Pokahantas (very poetic... She made me an amerindian admirer)
- Digimon ( I really liked it)
- Pokemon ( Pikatchu was so cuuuute)
- Princesse Sissi (Very poetic and inspiring...)
- Yo Gi Yoh ( It was one of my favorite cartoons)
- Vayana (It's a new cartoon. I saw it in the cinema two years ago. It confirmed my admiration and sympathie for amerindian)

Narimane Ayad

Posts : 20
Points : 266
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2018-09-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Empty Re: Kids Products discussion: Cartoons

Post by Marion.LM on Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:08 pm

Mayra Fernandes wrote:Ok, so as the oldest lady in this class and the only representative from the American continent, I think it will be funny to do a game with you all. I'll show you 25 cartoons I used to watch in childhood, and you will tell me how many of them you know.

1) Bobby's World
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Toon-f10


2) Doug
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Pttued10

3) Johnny Bravo
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Img_jo10

4) The Powerpuff Girls
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons O-powe10


5) Hey Arnold!
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Heyarn10

6) Courage the Cowardly Dog
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Maxres10

7) Captain Planet
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Https_10

Cool Dexter's Laboratory
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Maxres11

9) Pinky and the Brain
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Pinky-10

10) Little Lulu
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Dhx_1010

11) Rugrats
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Wupu8q10

12) The Jetsons
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Jetson10

13) Quick Draw McGraw
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Hqdefa10

14) Popeye
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Popeye10

15) Top Cat
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Maxres12

16) Care Bears
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons 90lv10

17) Dungeons & Dragons
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Cavern10

18) He-man
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons He-man10

19) ThunderCats
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Thunde10

20) Felix the Cat
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Felix10

21) Captain Caveman
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons 6b24c610

22) Woody Woodpecker
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons 15144610

23) Animaniacs
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Screen10

24) CatDog
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons 250px-10

25) Cow and Chicken
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Nvtele10


How many did you get?


Hi Mayra !!!!
I love your game !!
I am one of the oldest lady in M2 PACK !!  I know 10 cartoons !! (and I had no television in my home) : The Powerpuff Girls, Hey Arnold!, Dexter's Laboratory, Pinky and the Brain, Rugrats, Popeye, Care Bears, Felix the Cat, Woody Woodpecker, CatDog.

My turn to ask: Do you know ? It's cartoons of my childhood  bounce

1) Captain Flam
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Ob_e9d10

2) Inspector Gadget
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Unname10

3) Olive and Tom
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Olive-10

4) Princess Sarah
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons 1759de10

5) Code Lyoko
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Dsg2e810

Marion.LM

Posts : 168
Points : 790
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2017-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Empty Re: Kids Products discussion: Cartoons

Post by Mayra Fernandes on Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:05 pm

Marion.LM wrote:
Mayra Fernandes wrote:Ok, so as the oldest lady in this class and the only representative from the American continent, I think it will be funny to do a game with you all. I'll show you 25 cartoons I used to watch in childhood, and you will tell me how many of them you know.

1) Bobby's World
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Toon-f10


2) Doug
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Pttued10

3) Johnny Bravo
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Img_jo10

4) The Powerpuff Girls
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons O-powe10


5) Hey Arnold!
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Heyarn10

6) Courage the Cowardly Dog
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Maxres10

7) Captain Planet
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Https_10

Cool Dexter's Laboratory
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Maxres11

9) Pinky and the Brain
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Pinky-10

10) Little Lulu
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Dhx_1010

11) Rugrats
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Wupu8q10

12) The Jetsons
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Jetson10

13) Quick Draw McGraw
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Hqdefa10

14) Popeye
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Popeye10

15) Top Cat
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Maxres12

16) Care Bears
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons 90lv10

17) Dungeons & Dragons
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Cavern10

18) He-man
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons He-man10

19) ThunderCats
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Thunde10

20) Felix the Cat
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Felix10

21) Captain Caveman
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons 6b24c610

22) Woody Woodpecker
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons 15144610

23) Animaniacs
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Screen10

24) CatDog
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons 250px-10

25) Cow and Chicken
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Nvtele10


How many did you get?


Hi Mayra !!!!
I love your game !!
I am one of the oldest lady in M2 PACK !!  I know 10 cartoons !! (and I had no television in my home) : The Powerpuff Girls, Hey Arnold!, Dexter's Laboratory, Pinky and the Brain, Rugrats, Popeye, Care Bears, Felix the Cat, Woody Woodpecker, CatDog.

My turn to ask: Do you know ? It's cartoons of my childhood  bounce

1) Captain Flam
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Ob_e9d10

2) Inspector Gadget
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Unname10

3) Olive and Tom
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Olive-10

4) Princess Sarah
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons 1759de10

5) Code Lyoko
Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Dsg2e810

I only know Inspector Gadget Sad

Mayra Fernandes

Posts : 43
Points : 653
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Empty Re: Kids Products discussion: Cartoons

Post by Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS on Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:36 pm

Hi all! 

I can see with your examples that we all had the same childhood aha! 

I personnally did not watch as many cartoons as many of you when I was younger because my parents were the kind of "anti-screens" extremists we all hated when we were kids :'( 

Most of the time, I watched cartoons on tapes, so I rewatched them loooots of time and I was able to remember all the dialogues (that was really annoying according to my family...). 

Just like most of you, I did watch a lot of Tex Avery, Looney Tunes... but my classics were these two cartoons : 

- Sophie's Misfortune, inspired by the very famous book written by the Comtesse de Ségur, this cartoon is composed by three seasons following the life of a young girl, Sophie. At the beginning, she is a spoiled child who makes lots of mistakes. Then the poor girl looses both of her parents in a tragedy and is forced to live with here horrible stepmother, who beats her. I was obssesed by this series when I was a child, it is a beautiful story.Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Malheurs-sophie-3_0

- The Mysterious Cities of Gold : The story of a young boy, Esteban, who clandestinely gets into an expedition led by the conquistadors, with the hope of learning about his father, on the way to the mysterious cities of gold. He is accompanied by Zia, a young inca girl, and by Tao, a young boy they met on an island. 

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Lcdo5-a6b2b3-1@1x

Did you ever watch one of these two cartoons? What did you think about them?
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS

Posts : 86
Points : 696
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2017-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Empty Re: Kids Products discussion: Cartoons

Post by Florine Bouchet on Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:18 am

Hello everybody !

My favorite cartoon when I was younger is BARBAPAPA ! I love you !!!!! I remembered that I love two of the characters :

- Barbouille

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Barbouille

- And Lolita (a very strong dog who survive at many animals attacks)



I also watched Totally Spies and Scooby a lot like you (it's our generation). Andrea and Julia I agree with you on the fact that Sam is the smartest and the most beautiful with her long ginger hair but now (Yes, I still watch it) I prefer Clover because she makes me laughing with her "crush" for many boys and she is a really inspiration for me ahaha

Marion, I know Olive and Tom ! I watched this cartoon with my big brother and I think it's the only one we agreed on.

Elsa, I also like Sophie's Misfortune and Marcelino too because he can talks to animals and it was so cooooool ! While they are very sad, these cartoons allow children to understand that life can be unfair and you have to accept it and never loss hope !

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj3v6je8oTfAhVLQBoKHa3GDkAQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tf1droitsaudiovisuels.com%2Fint_fiche

Florine Bouchet

Posts : 53
Points : 662
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2017-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Empty Re: Kids Products discussion: Cartoons

Post by Jeremy Massonde on Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:26 pm

Hiiiiii,

Here is my favourite cartoons I watched during my childhood when I was a little boy. Every day, during 1 or 2 hours, my parents let me watch Pingu. They were tired to hear its weird language and its NOOT NOOT ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4VvRWTD3Ok ).

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Pingu_10

Here is the opening  => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlUOyi-x_dI

But one episode scared me during years and I'm not the only one if you look the comment section : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d15SotIzHw8     Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Jeremy Massonde
Jeremy Massonde

Posts : 40
Points : 648
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Empty Re: Kids Products discussion: Cartoons

Post by Admin on Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:49 am

Pingu was great.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3550
Points : 5913
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Empty Re: Kids Products discussion: Cartoons

Post by Yvanilde Panont on Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:04 pm

Hi guys !

Oh Pingu ! So cute !!

is there anyone who remembers this "wierd" cartoon La Linea ? Or maybe I'm too old Crying or Very sad

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Linea10
Yvanilde Panont
Yvanilde Panont

Posts : 106
Points : 1095
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2016-09-20
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kids Products discussion: Cartoons Empty Re: Kids Products discussion: Cartoons

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum