UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 Semester 2 Discussion Animals

+23
Charlie07
R naceri
Léo Meirinhos
Marion Gilet
Oliver Hobson
fbourdet
diogocalheirosantamarinha
Valentin Delias
Mathis Hayet
LixCorentin
Binson Mathilde
Remi Vergnaud
nicolasrenaudon
Weiss Romain
dbondoux
Onillon Dorian
tom renoulleau
angibaud arnaud
deniaud hugo
desaunay amaury
Pierre Bonnefont
Louis
Admin
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 1 Semester 2 Discussion Animals - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 1 Semester 2 Discussion Animals

Post by Cloé Meyraud Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:06 pm

I'm going to talk about the many different wild animals in Nepal, some are dangerous for humans but some aren't. In Nepal, there are so many dangerous animals who can threat their quiet and simple life. We can classify them according to their dangerousness. I learned this ranking by a nepali man who tell me lot of history about anmals in Nepal. The most dangerous is the bear because if you come across one, he will attack you even if you did not do anything to him. The second is the elephant because there are more and more houses and this animal have less and less territoy. Moreover, the elephant love rice alcohol which is an alcool made by the population in the villages so they attack the houses in the villages. The damages are very impresive. The third is the tiger. He is just the third because a tiger will not attack you if he doesn't have hungry or if you don't threat him. But if he attack you, it's really difficult to survive. The last and the fourth is the rhinoceros because it's a stupid animal (this is really the world of the man) because he attack if he wants to attack. There are other animals like crocodiles, deer, lots of birds, snakes and lots of insects.

Cloé Meyraud

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Semester 2 Discussion Animals - Page 2 Empty The king of Savannah

Post by mjarrau Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:54 pm

The lion is a large mammal of the Felidae family. Some large males weigh over 250 kg. Today, wild lions live in sub-Saharan Africa and in Asia. Lions are adapted for life in grasslands and mixed areas with trees and grass. The relatively small females are fast runners over short distances, and coordinate their hunting of herd animals.There are about 30,000 lions left in the wild in Africa. Only 350 lions are left in Asia. They live in the Gir Forest in the state of Gujarat, India.

mjarrau

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Semester 2 Discussion Animals - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 1 Semester 2 Discussion Animals

Post by Admin Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:15 pm

So many perfect posts. who needs an English teacher (or a copy and paste button).
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Belon Romain Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:42 pm

I’m going to talk about aries, because aries is my astrological sign. People who was born between 21 march and 20 april. The aries direct, brave, It can also be less diplomatic and aggressive. He is part of the bovid family, The aries is a castrated male sheep.

Belon Romain

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Marbeuf Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:52 pm

Animals can be domestics or sauvages. When animals are dog or cats, we habitually live with them, like members family. When there are sauvages animals, like boars, roes, we hunt and eat them. Personnaly, my favourite animal is the lion, because is a majestic, he is royal and powerful

Damien Marbeuf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2