Group B W1S2 Christmas and New Year Celebration

Go down

Group B W1S2 Christmas and New Year Celebration Empty Group B W1S2 Christmas and New Year Celebration

Post by Admin on Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:56 am

Group B W1S2 Christmas and New Year Celebration Image
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Group B W1S2 Christmas and New Year Celebration Empty Re: Group B W1S2 Christmas and New Year Celebration

Post by benjamin3 on Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:27 pm

Christmas in Jamaica.
One of the most telling signs of christmas in Jamaica is the food. Mixed fruits, which are marinated in wine for months, to bake the Christmas Fruit cake. The christmas carols in Jamaica have been re-recorded in reggae rythme style. Down there Santa would ride a cart pulled by a donkey. There is also a parade called the Johncano celebration with masked dancing musicians.

benjamin3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Group B W1S2 Christmas and New Year Celebration Empty Re: Group B W1S2 Christmas and New Year Celebration

Post by CHAVAGNAT Louis on Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:09 pm

Hello, for the new year celebration, I went for the first time in Basque country with ten friends. it was in a small converted sheepfold in the mountains so there were no networks to learn about the world so it was rather relaxing. I think, it's a nice period because you meet again friend that you could not see during the year.

CHAVAGNAT Louis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lila.Michaud on Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:08 pm

Hello, today i will talk you about Christmas and New Year Celebration. I think these events are very important for everyone because they allow us to meet together around a meal or an evening. Most of the time, we celebrate Christmas with his family and the New Year with his friends, but for some people or in varies regions it's different. There is a debate about about celebrating Christmas on the evening of the 24th or the morning of the 25th. For my part, I celebrate it on the evening of the 24th with my mother's family and the morning of the 25th with my father's family.

Lila.Michaud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloé Cardin on Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:00 pm

Hey, this week i'm going to talk about year's end célébrations. In my life Christmas is a holiday with my family where we eat special food like clams, foie gras, stuffed guinea fowl… Let's gether up the december 24 at night and the december 25 at noon. We are generally between 25 and 30 people. The party of new year less serious than Christmas because it's with my friends, we get all dress up and we dance, we drink, we play, like in any party

Chloé Cardin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abocquet on Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:11 pm

I like to celebrate Christmas with my family. I think it's my annual favorite celebration. There are decorations everywhere, lights, gifts, and most importantly: food! The best food we eat in the year. I take the opportunity to cook with my mother and my sister, spend time together, learn new recipes. That's why when I celebrate New Year with my friends, we also cook a great meal. We eat well and a lot, and of course after we party until the early morning. We drink (water), we dance, we play, we laugh. The evening passes very quickly, too fast. We never have time to do everything we had planned to do. Sometimes unforeseen happen, things we would have preferred to avoid. We take a lot of videos and the next day it makes everyone laugh. Thanks to Christmas and the New Year we end the year with everyone we love.

abocquet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Group B W1S2 Christmas and New Year Celebration Empty New year

Post by BREILLAD Enzo on Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:49 am

2018, 2019, 2020 ... Every year it's a bit like we're celebrating the anniversary of the calendar on the last day of December. And personally it's always the same thing, we think about it from the month of October and yet on December 25th I still do not know where I'm going to do it ... It's a little the evening that we expect the most and oddly it's never as good as we imagined! It's a great opportunity to see the friends we see very rarely and have a good time after Christmas.

BREILLAD Enzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by puech lily on Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:55 am

For me Christmas is a celebration that all the family is present, it's a sharing's moment. I enjoy this day because I find my cousins, we were 8 and there is really a good atmosphere.
The new year is celebrating in general with friends but in a part I don't like this celebration because we feel obliged to do a party this day. For this new year I was skiing with my family so I have celebrated 2019 with them (because I don't have friends... Crying or Very sad LOL)

puech lily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fontaine Emma on Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:00 pm

Hello, today I'm going to talk about Christmas and new year celebration. For me the Christmas celebration it's a a day where we share a moment with your family. It's a day where we spend a time with brothers, grandmothers, the children of brother, and the most important the the parents. Then, the Christmas day it's really cool for the presents, and for the moment where we drink a good wine a with my mother.
Then, the new year celebration, it's for me a party with your friends. This year, I was in Medis, it's a city beside Royan. My friend Lulu was with me, she missed the new year, she was in the toilet. lol!
This party was very cool because we drink a lot, and our friends it's very cool.

Fontaine Emma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Group B W1S2 Christmas and New Year Celebration Empty The celebrations

Post by JessieJ on Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:26 pm

Hello Mr. Cox, tonight I'm talking about Christmas and the new year.
Before with my parents, we did not celebrate christmas, we did not make a meal of familly, but I do not complain! However, this christmas I was invited to the father house of my boy friend and we ate very well !
Finally, unhappy I don't celebrate the new year, I was front to the TV with my parents to look "Le grand bêtisier" Laughing
Good night Mr. Cox !

JessieJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gaétane soulet on Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:32 am

Hello
today, I'm talking about Christmas and the new year
I find that Christmas is a season where there is really a lot of buying done there and so this is the time when we have not much left even if I think it's my favorite season because it's also my birthday to Christmas and so that means more money at once Smile
For my part, I spent Christmas with my family in front of a nice meal of my mother.
then, for the New Year, I spent all alone at home in front of a small movie and with a good meal. I find that the New Year is not necessarily a very very important day in everyday life that just announces another day that's all. And it does not necessarily help to drink up to vomit this day like what happens most of the time.
See you soon

gaétane soulet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaury Babin on Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:59 am

Hi John,

This year, I celebrate Christmas with my family in my home, I have received a lot of presents (money, clothes...). And for the New Year, I go to a party room in Hiersac, a city beside Angoulême with friends. This party was very cool and very nice, and we have celebrate this with a lot of drink... Apéro !!!

Amaury Babin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde BAJON on Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:13 pm

Hello sir and happy New Year !
Today I’m going to speak about ma Christmas Holidays. After celebrating Christmas with my family and eating too much (Yes, every year the same), I make a party at home with my High School friends for New Year’s Eve. It was fantastic as always, because we can’t see each other during the rest of the Year so we have always a lot of things to tell. After that, I went in London with my best friend, we stayed only 3 days but we visited a lot of place like East End, King’s Cross station, Camden town, St James’s Park and Westminster (and I can tell you that your photograph is a lie because we can't see Big Ben for now Crying or Very sad ). It was my personal Christmas present  Very Happy . It was the first time I was going in an other country with only a friend and I think I will do it most often from now because it’s amazing !

Mathilde BAJON

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex MOLIN PRADEL on Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:48 pm

Hello
Today I'm going to talk about christmas and the newyear celebrations.
At first I spent Christmas with a family around a good meal, it was a time friendly and sharing.
For the New Year celebration, I could not to party because I was in cycling camp to prepare the 2019 season. It was in Sète, in the South to train in the sun. So I went to bed early to ride the 1st of the year.

Alex MOLIN PRADEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DONNARY Louis on Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:22 pm

Hello,
I spent Christmas with my family on my father’s side because unfortunately I lost one of my uncles just before Christmas. This year the magic of Christmas was not at all the same as the other years. But for the first of the year I celebrated it with friends from college who allowed me to pass over this painful moment. Besides, we still had good parties for my family and me.

DONNARY Louis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasbrosseau on Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:21 pm

Hello,
Today, I will talk about my Christmas and the New Year celebration. For the Christmas, I went to Deux-Sèvres with all my family and we eat all that we can for 3 days. Like the children want there present very quickly, at the end of the dinner we open the presents.
For the New Year celebration, I did it with 18 friends in a large house. To be cool, we all did a present to another person. And the present that I received was a little mouse, and 3 days ago, this mouse did 5 babies....

thomasbrosseau

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sourbé on Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:02 pm

Hello, Happy New Year !!!

This year I celebrated Christmas with my parents, my family and friends to my parents in Jarnac, we all eat well during Christmas Eve. For the new year, I celebrated it with friends in Nonac, I also met new people at this party.

Bye

Dylan Sourbé

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Czubkowski on Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:01 pm

Hello, today I'm going to talk about my New Year's day.
I didn't make a party to celebrate this new year, but with my music band I celebrated this, in a pub. We started at 9pm and finish at 1am. When it was the time of the countdown, we continued to play softly and let the people count the 10 seconds. It was the first time that I played music during a New year's day and it was a good thing, because "it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock n'roll"...
Happy New Year mister Cox.

Antoine Czubkowski

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kevin hilson on Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:52 pm

Today i'm going to talk about the end or year célébration. During christmas day, i was with my family in Saint Jean d'angely . It was really good to see all of my family and to eat every time.
Then for the new year, i went in party with my friend. It was a very long and good evening.
See you next time

kevin hilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kévin PUIGELIER on Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:00 am

Good morning, John,
first of all I wish you a happy new year and as you say with health especially !! As for me, my biggest goal for this second semester is to validate English! As far as Christmas is concerned, I find that this event is not as magical as when we were little and I find it a shame

Kévin PUIGELIER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxime Boisson on Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:22 am

Hi John,
In the first time, the christmas party is only with my family and it's the better party for eat a good dinner because often, my oncle cooks great dishies like terrine with kiwi, salmon an cream. Yes, you think is strange but my god, it is delicious. And it's just the entry, after there are "foie gras", turkey and chrinstmas log for finaly open the present.
Now, I speak about my new year party, and this time is only with my friend and my girlfriend, and we prepared a meal with drink, but i give not really importance in the dates like new year or birthday, i think is too much pressure and i'm say is juste a ordinary party but this time i'm with all my friend and it's really good

Maxime Boisson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mperez11 on Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:08 am

the new year and christmas are two parties, two of which are called feast of the end of the year. During this passage of the year the Christmas is rather tiche and refined. Nevertheless it is also the period when we take the most weight so we must be careful. The advantage is that we are on vacation so we do not have English classes.

mperez11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre on Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:16 pm

Hello John, Sorry, I'm late again because I'm a stupid studient Very Happy
So, For the New Years, I celebrate it with my friends in Linars party all. The evening was disguise, and this night, i was a pirate of the sea, the pirate Jack, Jack Sparrow. It was a good night with a good friends, to midnight, Julien blew up fireworks... on us cars, because it's stupid too.
So for me, the years begin in the good mood and happiness (and alcohol too :p )

Alexandre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maeva Faverjon on Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:53 pm

Hello John
Christmas is a holiday that dates back a long time. Basic this holiday is religious. Most of the time it's a party celebrated with the family.
The new year for some people is not festive, it is just a change of numbers.
The New Year is celebrated around the world. Every big city tries to make the best fireworks or show. Often we celebrate the new year as friends, it is the said to meet to spend a good evening

Maeva Faverjon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down