UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

W1S2 Fast Food

+21
noemie michenot
Joris
AxelQuantin
Tmaulin
Vincent CHOLLET
ferchaud flavien
Nathan Raveraud
TIRET Cédric
Hugo Seugnet
Ribault Geoffrey
Christian FLANNERY
lucas dollo
LucasWDM
Jason-dmt
Emma Goichon
Poitou Baptiste
lisa.chivot
Valentine Berron
emma bony
Cloé
Admin
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

W1S2 Fast Food Empty W1S2 Fast Food

Post by Admin Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:47 pm

W1S2 Fast Food Gummy-burger-400x300
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

W1S2 Fast Food Empty Re: W1S2 Fast Food

Post by Cloé Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:21 pm

Fast-Food. This place is very cool when, with your friends, we don't know where we can go for lunch Smile Because this is not expensive and allows to eat fast. But it should not be abused, then we know it’s not good for health. I Don't know what to write because I like fast-food like MacDonald, but not a lot Wink.

Cloé

Back to top Go down

Post by emma bony Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:06 pm

FAST FOOD
The fast food is a rstauration mode designed to save time for people who want to eat quickly. The food who is served are most often hamburgers or sandwiches along with chips or potatoes and soda. The famous restaurantss that offer this food are Mac Donald's, Burger king, KFC, Quick. It's man named Raymond Doyan who was the first to open a restaurant Mac Donald's in France. Me, I try not to go there often because afer it is necessary to eliminate the calories and to consume this food frequently we swell fast. I go time to time with my family in Mac Donald's. But I find that the term fast food loses because you can eat in a room for the time you want and if there are peaople waiting, but the drive is more fast. Very Happy Very Happy

emma bony

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentine Berron Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:59 pm

Fast food, I eat often in fast food my favorite is macdo, when I go out with friends we do a bowling laser cinema game and we eat in a fast food .. Often when we eat somewhere with friends we say we are not going to eat at Madco but in the end we eat at Macdo. I try to go reasonably but since I go there often I took a card subscription macdo Laughing

Valentine Berron

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa.chivot Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:00 pm

Fast-food
Though fast-food is very bad for health and not recommended for a healthy body, I am unfortunately used to let myself be tempted by my friends, often on Sundays following badminton competitions. We like to end the week-end with a pleasant moment all together before leaving for new adventures and fast-food is the only restaurant open on Sunday evening and are fast and cheap. And now I’m the one training my friends to go to the Macdo, although the quality is poor, I go mainly because I really like fries.

lisa.chivot

Back to top Go down

Post by Poitou Baptiste Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:05 pm

blabla fast food are not good for health blabla american are obese blabla .
fast food are the perfect exemple than we have not to abuse of the good things.
everybody know that it's bad and we are able to have a good alimentation too but a McDo occasionally dosn't kill puppy.
one of my new year resolution is to not go to fast food now, it's to get delivery by them.

Poitou Baptiste

Birthday : 2000-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Goichon Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:13 pm

Fast Food
I don't think that fast food is something harmful. As my friends have already explained very well, "this is the perfect example that shows that you should not abuse the good thing". Despite all the negative reviews, I find that the idea of ​​fast food is very interesting because the menus are often cheap which is very advantageous for students with a small budget. In addition, there is no need to order in advance, schedules are not binding (can go there at any time of the day) and at the end of the week it's always cool to shar ea moment with your friends around a good menu

Emma Goichon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason-dmt Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:47 pm

I'm not "FAN" of Fast-food, it's just a way to eat fatty and quickly, while take a little piece of time to cook it's honestly much more good for health and rewarding for mind. However when my friends proposing me to eat "Mcdo", a kind of strenght (obscur) is attracting me everytime, then these pictures of "BURGERS !!!!!", "WRAPS !!!!", "POTATOES !!!", "ICE CREEEEEEEEEEEAAA.....", it's really hard to be strong.

Jason-dmt

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:03 am

Emma Goichon wrote:Fast Food
I don't think that fast food is something harmful. As my friends have already explained very well, "this is the perfect example that shows that you should not abuse the good thing". Despite all the negative reviews, I find that the idea of ​​fast food is very interesting because the menus are often cheap which is very advantageous for students with a small budget. In addition, there is no need to order in advance, schedules are not binding (can go there at any time of the day) and at the end of the week it's always cool to shar ea moment with your friends around a good menu

But not as cheap as cooking for yourself. Why not get together as a group of friends and a different friend cooks each week. Cheaper, More healthy and much more fun.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by LucasWDM Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:49 pm

Being huge fan of great cooked meals of my grandmother i can't support Fast Foods. But I have to assume that sometimes I would go for Wrap Potatoes Cheesburger And McFlurry ....fuc*k I wrote 274 more characters and it has been deleted..Whatever. Chiken Salad is better for global health Blabla bla Topic Blabla Fast Foods cancer you..blabla New year Resolution tryna not go for any fast food in 2019 blabla. Great things takes time - it could be boring for you to cook but your poop will thank you later. Kiss

LucasWDM

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas dollo Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:21 am

sometimes i eat fast food after a match , it's necessary for the mental , i don't like me feel so good in my body
or i eat fast food after a good night but here it's just to fill my stomach or mod up the drinks , everybody knows

lucas dollo

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian FLANNERY Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:27 am

Fast food is truly the food of the devil. It tastes so good yet is so bad for you. I used to go offtenly when I was in lycée. I brought girls to Mcdonnalds on super romantic dates, I brought my friends to kfc so that they could eat to forget their exes. But when I reallised that the number of spots on my face was proportionnal to how many maccies I've had in a month, I decided to stop ! As of now I try to go only when I am stuck for food or if Marin or Lucas make me Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Christian FLANNERY
Christian FLANNERY

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribault Geoffrey Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:34 am

Fast food are good ways to eat quickly. They offer many food choices especially with Mcdo's, Burger King's or KFC's hamburgers. But of course the best fast food is In-N-Out with its melted cheddar on French fries to get fat even more... We also have Kebabs, hot dogs and many other foods that are classified in junky food. I don’t like to eat in fast food because of health concerns and especially because of ecological concerns (too many unnecessary wrappings and plastics are used). Homemade burgers in restaurants or kebabs nevertheless remain things I enjoy.

Ribault Geoffrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Seugnet Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:34 pm

If we can be sure of a thing about fast food, it’s a boring topic. So, I could not say something incredible about it. As we know, this is not a good source of nutrition and especially for the athletes. There is not only negative aspect, for exemple, when you need to eat fast, as their name suggest, you could eat in a fast food. I think there is not enough fast food of chicken because chicken is life. So, if anyone wants to open a chicken fast food with me, it’s when you want.

Hugo Seugnet

Back to top Go down

Post by TIRET Cédric Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:17 pm

I love fast food, there is many type of fast foot like kebab, pizza, burger king, mac donald and each other. Many people use fast food because it's easier than to cook. But a real dinner with his friends is better than a fast food.

TIRET Cédric

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Raveraud Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:38 pm

Fast foods started to grow up in America. People wanted to eat fast in their break during work so they they made fast foods. The first famous fast food was Macdonald he is also the biggest fast food today. Fast food are know for the Hamburgers the fries... So this food is very bad for the health and in contries like in USA fast foods are less expensive than normal food so there is a big problem with that in USA (33% of the population in USA are obese).

Nathan Raveraud

Back to top Go down

Post by ferchaud flavien Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:50 pm

Fast food is an international channel. Or you can eat with your friends, your family. These fast-foods serve burgers, sandwiches, fries, potatoes and much more. Salads and desserts of various kinds. It’s very good, very addictive, but not necessarily good for health.

ferchaud flavien

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent CHOLLET Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:32 pm

Fast food is a way to eat quickly when you don't have a lot of time, and that's usually not too expensive, unlike traditional restaurants. He sells mainly sandwiches, hamburger, pizza, hot dog with fries and sodas. I eat less in this type of establishment as I did in high school despite the occasional pleasure in eating a taco, kebab, McDonald's...

Vincent CHOLLET

Back to top Go down

Post by Tmaulin Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:37 pm

Fast food
Fast food isn't very good for athletes and students in STAPS because the proposed food is not good for the body if we eat lot at fast food, but I love this. We can eat quickly and have a good time with friends or family. If we consider pizza as a fast food, it's my favourite fast-food; if not my faovurite fast food is Mcdo for the product placement.

Tmaulin

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelQuantin Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:52 pm

I like eat fast food but I don’t eat fast food lot of because it’s not good for health and because I’m very difficult for eat and I take all the time the same sandwich.
I eat fast food when I don’t want do cook or when I don’t have the time .

AxelQuantin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joris Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:56 pm

Nowadays many people become addicted to food that can be readily made. Fast food is the name use for such food items which are either pre-cooked or can be cooked in lesser time than regular food. So these have no nutritional value and are extremely unhealthy. But still fast food items are popular as people find it hassle free to prepare and consume.
Fast foods have several side effects. The most immediate affect is on the energy levels that reach its peak on eating of junk food. The energy levels sometimes remain high and cause sleep disorders.
A lot of damage to the health can be prevented by choosing nutritious food instead of opting for fast food.

Now I'm done my school presentation so I can tellyou about MY opinion, that is that I didn't eat a lot at Fast food restaurant, even if I like to eat there. But not too much, once a month is good to stay healthy and have pleasure to eat it.

Joris

Back to top Go down

Post by noemie michenot Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:15 pm

This week, we are going to discuss about fast food.
Everybody knows that it is bad for our body because it is contains too much fat, salt and sugar
However, fast food restaurants are very practical because it is open all day every days unlike the other traditional restaurants
Moreover, fast food is usually cheaper than a normal restaurant and the taste is very good
So even if fast food it is not healthy, I still like going to fast food restaurants.

noemie michenot

Back to top Go down

Post by BIRAGHI Ugo Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:27 pm

Fast-food allows people to eat quickly even if it is not great for health it is necessary in have. I used to eat this quite often because I’m often with my friends or when I didn’t have too much time but now I eat less and less even if sometimes when you see the images of fries, hamburgers, tacos... Sometimes it gives life. This is why you don’t have to eat them regularly, but you can eat them from time to time to make yourself happy.

BIRAGHI Ugo

Back to top Go down

Post by GAILLARD Marin Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:44 am

Fast food, probably the thing i want to eliminate from my life. I need obviously more mental to accomplish this feat but I know, one day, i will do it. This is the simplicity, for sure not the best way to be healthy but such a facility. And to me, the biggest problem I have to fight against this desire, it's because we can find Mc Do, KFC ... every f**** where (Here in La Couronne, I have one next to my house like 2 min of car).

GAILLARD Marin

Back to top Go down

W1S2 Fast Food Empty Fast-food

Post by Pierre CORAZZA Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:39 am

I Forgot to send last week...

So fast-food is for me the way to earn money, because I work there all the evening during the week and all the day during my week-end, I work like 17,5 hour per week for only 500 fucking euros at the end of the month.
Like many people I like the food but now that I know how it’s prepare it change my idea about eating fast-food.
Pierre CORAZZA
Pierre CORAZZA

Birthday : 1998-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next