UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV Series episode summary

+20
Christian FLANNERY
GAILLARD Marin
ferchaud flavien
Hugo Daunas
lucas dollo
BIRAGHI Ugo
noemie michenot
emma bony
TIRET Cédric
AxelQuantin
Tmaulin
lisa.chivot
Hugo Seugnet
Poitou Baptiste
Valentine Berron
Ribault Geoffrey
Emma Goichon
Jason-dmt
Cloé
Admin
24 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TV Series episode summary - Page 2 Empty Re: TV Series episode summary

Post by TIRET Cédric Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:24 pm

Today I talk about a series called Revenge, during episode 1, we understand the story of a young woman Amanda Clarke. When she was little, her father was wrongly accused of terrorism. Her father in prison the girl went to a home. Once she is older, she learns that her father is dead, Amanda returns to her old life under another name Emily Thorne nobody recognizes her. She is deciding to avenge her father.

TIRET Cédric

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian FLANNERY Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:39 pm

This week I watched YOU, a show about a psychopathe who falls in love with a writer who comes to his book store. Before even speeking to her he was already jealous and possessive. He goes out of his way to even kill her boyfriend and best friend to keep her for himself. Not my favorite show to be honest.
Christian FLANNERY
Christian FLANNERY

Back to top Go down

Post by Tmaulin Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:40 pm

This week-end, I saw "Les Tuches 3". This is the story of a low end family where the father participates at the presidential election to do pass the TGV at his town. By miracle he is coming at the 2nd round of the presidential election. He annoy the competitor who proclaims wickedness about French minorities. He is therefore elected and the decadence of France begins.

Tmaulin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Seugnet Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:42 pm

the following of the 100 : When Clarke buries the Chancellor's son, Octavia and Jasper discover Murphy's knife next to Wells' fingers. He is then accused of murder and the angry 100 try to hang him. Driven by her guilt, Charlotte admits then that she is the culprit. Gnawed by a desire for revenge, Murphy pushes the girl to suicide (Charlotte jumps off the cliff) and is then banished from the camp by Clarke and Bellamy.
Meanwhile, on the Ark, the decommissioning of her daughter's bracelet pushes Abby to restore an old capsule with the help of Raven, a young mechanic, to go to Earth and discover what it is frame actually. However, Kane discovers his intentions and Abby makes a diversion, allowing Raven to take off the shuttle. To be continued in the next episode.

Hugo Seugnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Joris Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:57 pm

Hi everybody, this week I saw Harry Potter 1 for the first time. Yes I know, it may sound weird, but it's true. I think that everybody know the story so i will do it quick.
This is the story of Harry Potter, an 11-year-old orphan boy who live with his aunt and uncle. Quickly he learns that he is a wizard and he has been invited to attend the Hogwarts School for Wizard. He is famous for an incident that happened at his birth with the wizard that we can't say the name (Voldemort lol).
He soon finds, however, that the wizarding world is far more dangerous for him than he would have imagined...
See you next week for the 2 ! Wink

Joris

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelQuantin Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:46 pm

This week I see the last captain americe named Civil War. At the begining there is a meeting between representatives of different nation and during this meeting there is an attack and the king of Wakanda dead. Immediately a person, who is a friend of captain america, is accuse and the son of the king (The black panther) try to kill ths person but captain america stop him. And after all the heroes separate in two teams and fights between them.

AxelQuantin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas dollo Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:19 pm

this week watched Invictus , it's a great movie talk about Nelson Mandela's life complete by a team of rugby : the springbox , the national team and the battle against the racism and discrimination he recounts also his 30 years in jail and its transformation into mental strength

lucas dollo

Back to top Go down

Post by GAILLARD Marin Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:21 pm

This week i've watched BORUTO, this anime is about the son of Naruto. Talking about life as a ninja and as a son of a kage. This is probably babyish to watch this at 20 years old, but I still like the values transmit by this anime and also it brings me back in my childhood every time, i won't lie, im probably still a kid in my head because I still enjoy the fantasy rabbit
See you tomorrow

GAILLARD Marin

Back to top Go down

Post by BIRAGHI Ugo Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:32 pm

This week, I watched "Prison Break" season 1, episode 1. Michael Scofield gets imprisoned in Fox River State Penitentiary as part of an elaborate plan to break out his brother, Lincoln Burrows, who is facing execution for the murder of the Vice President's brother, a charge Burrows denies. At first Scofield gets the displeasure of C.O. head Brad Bellick and then meets his cellmate Fernando Sucre. Scofield forces John Abruzzi to recruit him in the Prison Industries (PI) by proving to know the location of Fibonacci, the only witness against Abruzzi. Scofield also meets Charles Westmoreland, who is believed to be D. B. Cooper, and Dr. Sara Tancredi, who injects him insulin because of his apparent diabetes, and Benjamin Miles "C-Note" Franklin, who accepts to get anti-insulin drugs for Scofield. Scofield accepts warden Pope's offer to finish making a model of the Taj Mahal. Scofield reunites with Burrows, and reveals that his mysterious body tattoo is the blueprint of the prison. Meanwhile, L.J. Burrows, Lincoln's son, is arrested for drug dealing. Secret Service is revealed to be part the conspiracy against Lincoln. Veronica Donovan, a lawyer and Lincoln's former girlfriend, begins to believe his innocence

BIRAGHI Ugo

Back to top Go down

Post by noemie michenot Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:47 pm

This week I’m going to talk about a series call stranger things which is one of my favourite series.
The story takes place in the United States during the 1980s. One day, a 12-year-old boy named Will disappears while an evil creature seems to have managed to escape from a laboratory.
His friends Mike, Dustin and Lucas decided to try and find him but they meet Eleven, a little girl who is hunted down by government agents .
Then, the friends discover that she has superpowers and that Will is trapped in a parallel world.
So will’s friends and eleven try to save will and bring him back to the real world.

noemie michenot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Daunas Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:13 pm

Today i'm going to talk about the first Creed, because i just saw the number two at cinema... so for next week Wink

It talk about Adonis Johnson who never knew his father, the famous world champion Apollo Creed who died before his birth. Yet he has boxing in his blood and decides to be trained by the best of his class. In Philadelphia, he finds traces of Rocky Balboa, whom his father once faced, and asks him to become his coach. Initially reluctant, the former champion detects an unwavering force at Adonis and ends up accepting.

Hugo Daunas

Back to top Go down

Post by Poitou Baptiste Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:20 pm

this week i've watch the 2019 edition of the WWE Royal Rumble.
the pay-per-view takes place on Sunday, Jan. 29 at Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona inside a baseball stadium.
For the second consecutive year, there will be a men's and women's Royal Rumble match, with the winner of each match guaranteed a world title shot at WrestleMania 35 at MetLife Stadium in April.
The rules of a royal rumble match are simple:the match start with 2 wrestler in the ring and the 28 others wrestlers will join them 1 per 1 each 1min30. you elimiminat someone if u put him above the 3rd rope and one of his foot touch the floor. and like i've already sayd the last man standing in the ring win an oportunity for the title of his choice in the main event of wrestlemania (wrestling's superbawl)
this years i was very hyped by this event becose i love this kind of match and i had many theories about the show (and 3 of 4 are exact)
and the previous day in phenix the wwe ofre a great show of NXT (the scool roster of the federation) and their wrestler had ofered some mind-bogglin matches.

Poitou Baptiste

Birthday : 2000-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribault Geoffrey Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:01 pm

Let's keep going with Vikings. Ragnar and his warriors finally signed an alliance treaty. Then, they are apointed by the king as mercenaries to fight against an enemy lord. As for the other Vikings, they begin to cultivate the land they have been given. The episode is nonetheless focused on the approaching battle. This latter is very bloody for the enemy camp, the Vikings being a fearsome warrior people fighting. However, we assist to the death of a great Ragnar's friend as well as a very serious wound inflicted at the wife of the son of the latter: Bjorn. Finally, at the end there is a Viking ritual for the god Freyr in order to do the soil fertile. A cow is then beheaded and his blood shed on a priestess who will then spread it in the fields.

I enjoyed this episode because I like Nordic mythology (as well as Greek and Japanese mythology). The battle also shows that the Vikings are not afraid of death beacause dying on the battlefield means going to Valhalla. We also note the difference between both cultures and consider respectively the others as pagans.

Ribault Geoffrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentine Berron Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:10 pm

Paddington 2. This is the sequel to Paddington movie he lives near the browm family, he is also a member of the community. One day paddington is looking for the perfect gift for aunt lucy's 100 years old, it makes it into a shop and he finds the perfect gift, a book on london with 3D images aunt lucy has always dreamed of going to London, but what book is way too expensive for paddington so he decides to find a job to make money: window cleaner it's a failure, hairdresser it's a failure etc .. one night paddington is in the street of the shop where he finds the book store he sees a thief who is the magician of the carnival get into the shop he continues the alarm of the shop resounds, the police, traces of bears and marmalade of orange (paddington specialty) are in the shop. Paddington is arrested by the police and put in jail for stealing. He tries to justify this by saying that he is the magician. Paddington is loved by all the prisoner, the Brown family tries to get him out of prison trying to trap the magician. Paddington and his prison colleagues managed to escape from prison, he trapped the magician and he was put in prison. At the end the book is given to him and he can offer it to Aunt Lucy.

Valentine Berron

Back to top Go down

Post by ferchaud flavien Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:02 pm

Preason Break: It’s a series, talking about a man who was imprisoned and sentenced to death when he was innocent. To escape all this, his brother engineer will commit a crime to enter the prison, and thanks to a very organized plan, he will get his brother out of prison. Subsequently, the two brothers and other prisoners will face some problems

ferchaud flavien

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloé Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:35 am

Today I want to summarize the movie "Tout ce qui brille" because it's my favorite. The history take place in Paris, Ely and Lila two best friends who live in Pluteau in the suburbs and not have much money Ely and Lila dream about the cool life, who can live when we have money and live in Paris, and meet two girl coming out of the nightclub. As history progresses, they will become friends and make the two friends test rich things. The friendship of lila and Ely will be put to the test because she meet new person and new rich thing. They’ll fight over lies but they’ll forgive each other at the end. She lives like a rich girl and she live a very god experience but she prefer finally her standard life in Pluteau.

Cloé

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Goichon Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:27 pm

This time i won't summary a episode of the magicians but the movie " Princesse Mononoké " wich is a film i like a lot.
Ashitaka, a young Japanese warrior, faces a giant and furious boar attacking his village. He kills the beast, but finds himself struck by a mysterious evil. On the advice of the wise, he goes west, in search of what turned the animal into a demon. During his journey, he meets San, a girl who lives with the wolves. Ashitaka learns that humans are the cause of all these evils, because they destroy the forest, which they exploit to feed their forges.

Emma Goichon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason-dmt Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:28 am

Hello, Today we comment the third episode of "Sick Note". So on the last part, Daniel learned that Ash was a life, in surgery in a critical condition, he is texting to Glennis to inform that Ash he's always in life while Becca is driving in direction of Hospital. However, when Daniel finally managed to have Doctor at phone, he understood that he have swap his phone by Ash's phone... (He had to do only one thing...) then it was restart for a new adventure in order to clean the proof. Indeed they will must get Glennis's phone back in the Ash's clothes to swap their phones once again, a hard matter cause a policeman is guarding the enter and Ash's clothes are located in surgery room. After all, Glennis pass the policeman, exchanged the phone but....... he got a door in face and passed out. Well, Daniel learned that Glennis is waiting in a recovery room, so he finded him, took his phone and swaped it with Ash's phone in recovery room as well. Unfortunately, Daniel haven't think only one second that he could do that he must to do. Then the doctor called him as it was written on the paper next to his bed, Daniel is blowing up and to panic at the phone while Glennis explained to him that he will do the swap again. However, Becca is waiting in the Ash's recovery room in order to erase all the text of sex in his phone, she is unlocking it when Glennis opened the door pretended accidently get swap their phone and gone away. It was a great episode with a lot unexpected developement but the next seems to be pretty good cause Becca had the time to read on the phone "Ash is alive !!!!! Call me IMMEDIATELY !!!!" : from Daniel....

Jason-dmt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tmaulin Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:09 pm

This monday I saw "John Wick" at the TV. It’s the story of a retired assassin who lost his wife’s illness who offered him a dog just after her dead. One day the son of the boss of the russia’s mafia kill the last memory of his wife and steal his car that he loves. He wants to take revenge killing all the members of the organization.

Tmaulin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joris Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:26 pm

Hi, last week I tell you the story of Harry Potter 1, this week we will see the second !
Harry Potter is in his second year of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He is visited by a house-elf named Dobby, and warned not to go back to Hogwarts. Harry ignores his warning, and returns. He is still famous, although still disliked by Snape, Malfoy, and the rest of the Slytherins. But then, strange things start to happen. People are becoming petrified, and no-one knows what is doing it. Harry keeps hearing a voice, a voice which seems to be coming from within the walls. They are told the story of the Chamber of Secrets. It is said that only Salazar Slytherin's true descendent will be able to open it. Harry, it turns out, is a Parsel-tongue. This means that he is able to speak with and understand snakes. Everyone thinks that it's him that has opened the Chamber of Secrets because that is what Slytherin was famous for. But we learn that it is not him but Voldemort's comes back !

Joris

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Seugnet Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:49 pm

I am at the episode number 6 so : Raven managed to escape aboard the gondola while Dr. Abby Griffin was arrested. Clarke and Finn are in the woods when they see the shuttle enter the atmosphere. Bellamy is anxious because he is afraid of retaliation for firing at Chancellor Jaha and orders the others to wait for the sunrise to go in search of the basket. On the ark, Dr. Griffin is worried about the chronic deficiency of oxygen and the effects it could have on people. Bellamy leaves alone during the night in search of the basket, Octavia follows him and he confesses to have shot at the Chancellor. He arrives first at the basket and takes advantage of Raven's unconsciousness to steal the radio and throw it into the river. Chancellor Jaha decides to cut oxygen off area 17 of the ark so that the rest of the population can survive for a few months. Raven, under the command of Clarke, makes rockets to warn the ark that the 100 are alive but it is too late. 300 residents volunteered to be sacrificed in Area 17 so that their families could live. Meanwhile, Octavia gets lost in the woods, falls and gets hurt. When she awakes, she is captured by a native.

Hugo Seugnet

Back to top Go down

Post by GAILLARD Marin Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:11 pm

This week i've watched Hawaii five-0, the episode was about a murder of a player horse-polo. We start by seeing his death, a wire was tense at the height of his neck, so when he practice his head got cut. During the episode we understand that he wasn't the target and there is a big risk of another murder, and the police arrived after an explosion... then i fall asleep

GAILLARD Marin

Back to top Go down

Post by emma bony Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:30 pm

This weekend I watched the Ice age two, this is the sequel to the first film, New Adventures are experienced by the protagonnistes. They also meet new perosnnages. I really like this cartoon because it is original and funny, and not the cartoons are not made only for children.

emma bony

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas dollo Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:34 pm

this week i watched "8 miles " the beautiful movie about the start of eminem , the american 's rappers .
talk aout the rap contenders and the life in the street , this movie has also a great moral at the end

lucas dollo

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelQuantin Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:44 pm

This week I see the last spider man. In this movie Spider man is a young man who fight the falcon and all this associes and during the movie he move to NY for a contest with this school but the falcon are to at NY and if you want know the rest movie see him

AxelQuantin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next