UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV Series episode summary

+20
Christian FLANNERY
GAILLARD Marin
ferchaud flavien
Hugo Daunas
lucas dollo
BIRAGHI Ugo
noemie michenot
emma bony
TIRET Cédric
AxelQuantin
Tmaulin
lisa.chivot
Hugo Seugnet
Poitou Baptiste
Valentine Berron
Ribault Geoffrey
Emma Goichon
Jason-dmt
Cloé
Admin
24 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TV Series episode summary - Page 3 Empty Re: TV Series episode summary

Post by Hugo Daunas Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:52 pm

This week i'm going to talk about the movie creed 2 because i presented the first one last week and i really like it. for watching it, it’s a movie that really takes guts. It's the continuation of the first one. Between her personal obligations and her training for her next big game, Adonis Creed’s life is very eventful. And the stakes of the struggle are all the higher because his rival is linked to his family’s past. But he can count on the presence of Rocky Balboa at his side: with him he will understand what is worth fighting for and discover that there is nothing more important than family values.

Hugo Daunas

Back to top Go down

Post by Poitou Baptiste Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:59 pm

This week i've wach the superbowl
This week the final opposed the new englend patriots to the Los Angeles Rams.This edition was easily win by the patriots 13/3. this year is legndary becose tom brady the patriots's quarterback became the most titled of the history beacose of he win the 2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 and 2018 editions.
however i find the NFL final very boring to see becose of the game was stuck with a very interisting defensive work how slow the game .
the 1 period the patriot had only marck 3 point and 10 on the 2nd one .
I hav'nt saw the advertisement and the concert becose i've sleep during the half time i just saw the game of throne ad.

Poitou Baptiste

Birthday : 2000-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by noemie michenot Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:48 pm

In this paragraph I am going to talk about the film Twilight. This film is about the story of Isabella swan, a seventeen year old girl who moved to Forks, a small rainy town in Washington state, to live with her father.
At school, she is intrigued by the odd behaviour of a group of two girls and three boys.
Bella falls in love with one of the boys: Edward.
A mysterious relationship begins when she finds out that Edward is a vampire

noemie michenot

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian FLANNERY Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:53 am

This week I started watching Sex education. It is a weird series about teenagers in the Uk with random « bedroom » problems. It is a nice show even though there are a lot of weirdos. I don’t think I will fish watching it because I fell asleep in front of it last night and forgot where I finished
Christian FLANNERY
Christian FLANNERY

Back to top Go down

Post by LucasWDM Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:56 am

Yesterday I watched "Polar" that is a movie on Netflix. Lots of Blood, Killed and Killing people, Sex, and Jokes. I appreciate this type of movies when Im tired bc you don't have to be really focused on it to understand the plot. It was the story of a 50yo guy, taking his retirement of professionnal assassins career..and of course, his retirement costing a lot to his enterprise, the enterprise director engages young noobies to kill him, and they fail btw. *spoiler

LucasWDM

Back to top Go down

TV Series episode summary - Page 3 Empty Topic about Series

Post by Pierre CORAZZA Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:11 am

I didn't understand that we had to post each weeks in this category.

SO i'm re-start a old serie, untilted "The Shannarha's Chronicles", the begining is post apocaliptique in 4150 on the earth, in our futur maybe. They are many diferents population, some of them are Elf, Human, Demon, Troll or again Gnome. These population are fight separately again Demon at the begining, but they realize fast that together they are one chance to win. But this chance rely on 2 elfs and 1 human, Wil, Amberle and Eretria.
Pierre CORAZZA
Pierre CORAZZA

Birthday : 1998-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by GAILLARD Marin Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:02 pm

The 100 is a serie about "our futur" ? People who lived in space because of pollution on earth and has to make choice because their don't have enough air to still survive in space. So they decide to send 100 people on earth and with technology, check if they survive or not. But at the time they are on earth there is a little rebelion and some of the 100 decide to broke a bracelet to cut the communication between them and the "ARC" (=station in space), to be free to live alone. But complication don't wait and after few days they know they're not the only one on earth and the "grounders" don't want them on their planet so they fight, one side with weak weapons but big knowledge of the forest and other with strong weapons but 0 knowledge. And then the serie goes about fight and reconciliation

GAILLARD Marin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribault Geoffrey Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:32 pm

The new episode of Vikings is fairly quiet. We witness a multitude of infedility scenes (the vikings are horny devil and sleep with others to satisfy their urges or their interest). Ragnar's children nearly drowned in a frozen lake but they were saved thanks to the sacrifice of one of his wife's friends. The, Ragnar who is in England is getting ready to return to his country. But before, a banquet is organized by the king during which the queen poisonned her brother.

Ribault Geoffrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloé Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:06 pm

Today Im going to talk about the movie "12 Feet Deep" who's a very interesting and nerve-warking but is very cool. This is the story about two sisters who go to the swimming-pool but when they are in the water, the guard of the say that's the swimming-pool is going to close. But the sisters do not hear because they are underwater and are trapped in the pool under the blind. The panic arrived because they can't out of the pool and it's difficult to breathe and keep your head above water. During the movie the sisters try to go out of this pool but no way… At in the moment, there is some sound in the swimming-pool so the sister cry for help and a girl talk to her. But this girl is research by the police and keep to money who's on the bag on the bleachers of the pool. This girl want to kill the sisters so not what tell the police about it to stay out of jail. But one of the sister is hypoglycemic and needs her sting which is inside her bag on the gradinsas she begins to faint in the pool. At the end of the story the two sister manage to get out by breaking the blind and the sister who's hypoglycemic go to the hospital. The girl who wanted to kill them ran away avoiding police and jail. I urge you to look at it because it's really nice Very Happy Very Happy

Cloé

Back to top Go down

Post by Joris Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:21 pm

This week, I will tell you the story of Harry Potter 3. In the summer break before his third year at Hogwarts, Harry Potter becomes fed up with his horrible aunt and uncle, and after accidentally inflating his visiting aunt Marge, he runs away. Unfortunately, there is much more danger in the wizarding world than harry thought. Convicted mass murderer, Sirius Black, has escaped from the wizarding prison Azkaban. Black is known as Voldemort's most devoted follower, and he's after Harry to avenge Voldemort and finish the job. During the movie, we learn that inside of Hogwarts there is a traitor !
That is not my favorite of first 3 but it is pretty cool anyway.

Joris

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Seugnet Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:21 pm

I want to change and talk about breaking bad : Walter White, 50, is a professor of chemistry at a high school in New Mexico. His life is turned upside down when he learns that he has an incurable lung cancer. He has only one solution to quickly protect his family from the need: to manufacture and sell a synthetic drug. Then begins a long descent into hell. that's what I picked from the season. to be continued in the next episode

Hugo Seugnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Goichon Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:22 pm

Not only does Maggie live with extreme overweight, she is the pain of high school girls. They enroll him, without his knowledge, as a candidate for the title of queen of the promo. At first humiliated by this new malice, she decides to take up the challenge by becoming the spokesperson of the excluded. Supported by her friend Casey, she gathered enough signatures to validate her candidacy. This success goes up a little to the head but she becomes aware that it arouses admiration and becomes a model for all young people and a real celebrity in his high school

Emma Goichon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason-dmt Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:04 pm

So, I chose to change of serie and to talk about "The end of the fucking world". Firstly, James, the main character is presenting himself as one of a psychopath since his childhood, he claims that he doesn't feel anythings since he was 8 years old, no sense of humour, no feelings, only thing he always wanted to do was to punch his dad in the face.
However, when he was 15, he have started to killed much animals, so differents they were, and he prepared to kill something bigger, really bigger.
His name, Alyssa, a girl without tatse to leave, she used to waste all she does, hates his complex family and is asking herself if she should’nt get away from home to escape from this hell.
Then, being both differents, they went out together and as a lovely couple does, they have spent time together.
Furthermore, they set a new date the following day in James’ home who have decided to kill her at this time, but Alyssa have chosen to go from this life with James and his Dad’s car, so he struck his dad before to follow her, after all, he will much other opportunity to kill her…

Jason-dmt

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas dollo Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:39 pm

this week , i watched "the after party" it's an american movie talk about an young rapper with his best friend who play the role of his manager and they try to be know in the world music , doing rap contenders or open mic they meet wiz kalifa but it does not go well .. their friendships is also in danger

lucas dollo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tmaulin Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:26 pm

This week-end I saw "Babysitting". It's a french humorous film which speek about a men who must keep the son of his boss the night of his birthday. His best friend organize so a surprise party at his boss. But the child finds the party and run away from home. The hero and his friends go so at his research. They find him at a funfair and when they go home, the party has taken on huge proportions whith lot alcohol, drugs, womens... The hero arrive to fire everybody. The next day, his boss go home and discover his house after the police's call. The hero and his friend are arrested by the police.

Tmaulin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Daunas Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:02 pm

Today i'm going to talk about one of my favorite movie... called Real Steel.
In the near future, boxing has evolved to become a high-tech sport. Charlie Kenton, a former boxer, has lost all chance of winning the championship since humans were replaced on the ring by steel robots of 900 kilos and 2,40 m high. Now he’s just a lousy manager who uses cheap robots made from recovery parts. He earns just enough to survive from one fight to the next. When Charlie hits rock bottom, he reluctantly agrees to team up with his son Max, whom he has lost sight of for years, to build and train a champion. In the arena where all blows are allowed, the stakes are higher than ever. Against all odds, Charlie and Max have one chance, one chance, to make their big comeback…

Hugo Daunas

Back to top Go down

Post by emma bony Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:45 pm

This weekend I watched age of ice. Scrat the little squirrel still tries to plant his acorn in the ice, but it triggers the activation of a flying saucer and starts the solar system. In the meantime, Peach is going to marry her boyfriend. But many the mammoth father realizes then that his daughter has grown and is detached from him. Sid when he gets dumped by his girlfriend. Later, during the wedding anniversary of many and Elijah a fireworks burst, but it is actually meteorites. But all these disasters will bring the world below that of dinosaurs and the world or will live the protagonists. Cosmic events threaten the world of the Ice Age.

emma bony

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribault Geoffrey Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:18 pm

To change I will tell you about an anime serie called Psycho-Pass. His scenario is fantastic because it makes us think about the human soul, the laws and the society. But how to put forward the human soul without being too boring? It seems to be hard but this is exactly what the anime does very well.
Indeed, the Psycho-pass (the human spirit) can be scanned and interpreted by weapons called "dominators". This will notice the mental state of the person by giving a crime coefficient. If the Psycho-Pass is higher than 100 the person is considered as a "sleeping criminal". Two possibilities are then possible:

The Psycho-Pass is lower than 200 and the person can be medically saved. Thus, the dominator takes a suitable form to neutralize the person.
But if the Psycho-Pass is higher than 200 the dominator takes its lethal form and eliminates the person.

These weapons are controlled by a supreme entity called "Sybil" which allows to restrict the use of these weapons only on "bad individuals". But why do I use quotation marks to say bad individuals ?
We already understand the problem of this type of society. People do not have the right to a lawsuit. Moreover, you should know that the Psycho-Pass increases when the person :

is stressed
commits murder
panics
has unhealthy thoughts (jealousy, hate ...)

Then a totally innocent person but who has been traumatized because of a rape or an terrorist attack can be executed for a Psycho-Pass increase. Do you think that's normal ? It is precisely thanks to this question that I strongly loved this serie. However, it remains a Japanese cartoon that does not please everyone.

Ribault Geoffrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Poitou Baptiste Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:48 pm

this week i have not wath some things interesting .i have watch the last episode of viking how is not so bad i've spend a good moment .i've watch the rugbby to but he will be ok to not talk about it, right ?! ive watch wrestling this mornig it was very Disappointing becose of my favorite femal wrestler had loose her spotlight in the greatest stage of the wreastling world to put an femal which is hated .

Poitou Baptiste

Birthday : 2000-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelQuantin Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:42 pm

This I week I have seen the movie Glass it's a fantasy movie supposed scare but it's not I was a little bit disappointed but the story was very interesting and the final morality was very astoniching. So if you like good story and if you have loved the movie split it's a good choice.

AxelQuantin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian FLANNERY Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:08 pm

This week I watched Russian Doll. It's a show about a woman who keeps on dying on her 36th birthday and coming back to life at the same scene at her party. It is a little funny and great for when I eat dinner alone. I wouldn't watch it otherwise
Christian FLANNERY
Christian FLANNERY

Back to top Go down

Post by noemie michenot Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:10 am

This week I’m going to present you a great film: now you see me. This is the history of the four horsemen. They have performed two wonderful magie spectacle, one where they have rob a bank wich is in an other continent, the second one they have transferred all the wealth of a rich banker to the spectator. However, two FBI agents tried to stop them.

noemie michenot

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Raveraud Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:32 am

This week I have re-watched "the Hungergames". It's a movie were the poor people live in districts and the rich people have the power. The rich people have made a TV game "hungergame" and choose a boy and a girl from each district to play. In this game there will be just one survivor so principe is simple all the participant are placed around a lot of weapons at the beginning they can run to weapons and fight or they can run back, hide and to stay alive the longest time

Nathan Raveraud

Back to top Go down

TV Series episode summary - Page 3 Empty Shanara's Chronicles

Post by Pierre CORAZZA Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:18 pm

I' have just finished this series of 2 season. And the End of season 2 make me baffle... Because the heroes dies and his girlfriend has discovers that she is a druid and the Queen of the Elf. But she find a sign that the heroes Will can be alive in an other dimension.
Pierre CORAZZA
Pierre CORAZZA

Birthday : 1998-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribault Geoffrey Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:21 pm

Game of Thrones, Game of Thrones, Game of Thrones... What an exciting and bloody series. I am impatiently waiting for the next part which should be crazy. But I won't talk about it because it's too much common.
I will tell you about Death Note which has already an appealing title. Imagine the possibility of killing someone without getting your hands dirty, anonymously and just by knowing his identity. That's exactly what the Death Note allows which is a book given by the god of death. Its working is simple : write the name of the person to kill her.
In this movie, the owner of the book is Light Yagami. Gifted high school student, he decides to use the Death Note to exterminate the criminals in order to build a perfect world of which he will be the god. However, the high number of unexplaihned criminal deaths draw attention of Interpol and especially of their genius detective called L (Yes just a letter). These two protagonists will confront their visions of the world and it is through detective affairs that L will try to stop Light and that Light will try to discover the identity of L. Who is the bad man? It is up to you to make your choice. Twisted Evil

Ribault Geoffrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next