UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV Series episode summary

+20
Christian FLANNERY
GAILLARD Marin
ferchaud flavien
Hugo Daunas
lucas dollo
BIRAGHI Ugo
noemie michenot
emma bony
TIRET Cédric
AxelQuantin
Tmaulin
lisa.chivot
Hugo Seugnet
Poitou Baptiste
Valentine Berron
Ribault Geoffrey
Emma Goichon
Jason-dmt
Cloé
Admin
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

TV Series episode summary - Page 4 Empty Re: TV Series episode summary

Post by GAILLARD Marin Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:00 pm

The simpsons... no one talk about this serie but many people have already watch it. Pretty funny, in every episode, homer drink duff, bart do shinanig, maggie is badass and lisa study. Interesting that a serie who describe the life of a american family with yellow personnage and to who happen strange things has got such a big success around the world.

GAILLARD Marin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Goichon Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:08 pm

This weekend I watched " Chocolat ". To sum up The clown number makes you laugh less and less. One day, in a small circus, Footit sees a big Black, ex-slave from Cuba, and press in this solid fellow an ideal stooge. It will be even better: in a few months, Rafael Padilla, nicknamed Chocolat, becomes the idol of Paris at the end of the 19th century. In 1896, Toulouse-Lautrec crunches him in one of his famous paintings. A little later, the Lumière brothers filmed it for their invention: the cinematograph. In Portraits-souvenirs, Jean Cocteau writes: "There was Footit and Chocolat. Footit was like a crazy duchess and Chocolat was getting slaps ... "

Roschdy Zem shows precisely the ambiguity of the laughter that the duo arouses: at the end of each skit, Chocolat agrees to be abused by his partner. Whatever the story, he is the turkey of the farce. Could we imagine the opposite: the white thrashed by the black? Impossible. One feels, therefore, a malaise in front of these screaming and hysterical crowds, manifesting a racism as noisy as unconscious. When Chocolate falls into oblivion and decay, Roschdy Zem achieves some beautiful melodic moments, with palpable emotion. The rest of the time, his fresco is a bit wiser: cinema as we used to do. But Omar Sy seduces. And James Thierrée amazes.

Emma Goichon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tmaulin Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:22 pm

This saturday I saw "Deadpool 2". It's a fun film of a superhero unlick any other. Whith his girldfriend, they want build a family, but one evening, a group of assassins want to kill the hero at his home. In the battle his girldfriend takes a bullet and succumbs. He integrates the X-MEN but in a mission he kills two personns, so he is arrested in a mutant's prison. During his imprisonment, a mercenary from the future to avenge his family. The latter want's to kill a child who kill his family and who are in this prison but deadpool want's to protege him. They can escape. And after many battles the hero can save the child by escaping dead.

Tmaulin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloé Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:35 pm

Today Im going to summarize a very good cartoon that I love named "Kirikou et la sorcière". Kirikou and the witch is the first Kirikou, it’s the moment when he was born and gets known in his village by the villagers. But very fast, he discovers that his village is threatened by a witch named Karaba who possesses many fetishes submitted to her and her orders. Karaba is very big, full of shiny jewelry and hair in firecracker, and is especially mean and kidnaps villagers. In this first cartoon, the story is Karaba throws a terrible spell: the source is drained and the village Don't have water. Kirikou, the brave, shares in the search for what could block this water and where it comes from. He discover the fetishes of Karaba and understand. So in this story, he fight for find water in his village and succeed because Kirikou is valiant and always saves his village. So the villagers sing the sing the official song of Kirikou.
PS: Kirikou is very small, naked and run very very fast like a guepard Smile

Cloé

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Raveraud Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:59 pm

This week I have watched the green mile. The movie is happening in a prison and the main character is a guard. He must keep an eye on the detained. One day a very big guy is confined in prison and the guard begin to have friendship with the big guy and discover that the detained have a power that can heal every sickness so he use this power to help people. The end of the movie is very sad because he discover that the detained is not guily but he is sentenced to death so the end is very sad.

Nathan Raveraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason-dmt Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:57 pm

Today, in the second episode of "The end of the f***ing world", Alyssa and James keeping their travel on the road toward a new life, after several events, played laser games, left without paying from a restaurant and crashed the car in a tree, they became aware of situation but their desire to not go back home was stronger than their fears. Then, they met an ex-serviceman who drove them until a restaurant where he paid them the dinner. However, Alyssa saw James being abused by this man so she took his wallet by blackmail and they found a double room to the night. At this moment, Alyssa is going on the bathroom and James thought it was the good time to kill her, so he's waiting her behind the door when he listened her in tears. Furthermore, the soundtrack of this scene reflect perfectly the sad of Alyssa, she doesn't know where she is, so she went back in the bed and she asked to James to give her a hug, he did it thinking he can kill her.... but he did'nt.

Jason-dmt

Back to top Go down

Post by emma bony Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:59 pm

This weekend I watched Leon my favorite movie is the story of a young girl who sees her family and her little brother getting killed. She takes refuge in a neighbour who happens to be a professional killer, the girl learns it and asks her to train her to become also a professional killer, only she will be mingled in the stories of the man who cares for her. The end of this film is so sad because after forging a strong friendship Leon (the professional killer) dies and leaves the girl delivered to herself. It is really a film that must be seen absolutely in his life.

emma bony

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas dollo Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:45 am

this week i talk about rick et morty it's a very good serie for a next day of a alcoholic'night so , i watched this serie , but in english it's ... even more special , i almost try in italian ... but it's not the goal of the exercise , so , i don't have all understand but , it's a grandfather and his grandson who do experiments in the garage and they go in other dimensions and planet , it's a science fiction's serie

lucas dollo

Back to top Go down

Post by noemie michenot Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:19 pm

The series i am going to talk about today is Narcos. Narcos is a series based on the true story around Pablo escobar. The series tells story of Steve Murphy, an american DEA agent who joins forces with the columbian antidrug squad in Bogotá. Throughout the series, Steve and his new partner Javier Peña try and capture the emerging drug lord escobar, but after multiple attempts, pablo always manages to escape.
The series is really interesting, mixing english and spanish throughout, and following the true story that happened in colombia.
I really liked this series and it is a real eye opener to what really happened in colombia.

noemie michenot

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelQuantin Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:12 pm

This Week I Don't have seen any series and movies because I don't have the time and I was not very good this Week

AxelQuantin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joris Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:43 am

Hello, everyone! I just realized that this week I had written on a computer page my sum up of Harry Potter 4 but I hadn't posted it... I think my disease goes up to the brain...
Let's move on to the film then:
It is Harry's fourth year at Hogwarts, he spend the summer vacation with his friends. They get the tickets to The Quidditch World Cup Final, like Football World Cup (Win by France sure Wink ) but with Quidditch.
After the match is over, people dressed like Voldemort' 'Death Eaters' set a fire to all the visitors, there is also the 'Dark Mark' in the sky, which causes a frenzy across the magical community. During this year, Hogwarts is hosting 'The Triwizard Tournament', a magical tournament between three schools of magic. The contestants of this tournament are chosen by a magical object called "Goblet of Fire". But for the selection, the Goblet spews out four names instead of the usual three...Harry has been selected as the Fourth. He have to do this tournament !!

Joris

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloé Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:39 pm

For this Wednesday I will discuss about a film that I particularly like that is called "The devil wears Prada". The story take place in New York, when a girl named Andrea, just graduated and want to realize her dream who is one day be able to write articles for the New Yorker (a magazine). But theproblem is not really «hyper fashion», does not have the right profile to integrate the ultra closed environment of the fashion. Andrea will finally get hired as editor in a major New York magazine called Runway, a super prestigious job that a lot of girls would like to do. But the dream became a nightmare because she finds herself into a hostile universe, populated by creatures with forked tongues. A strange cult whose names are Prada, Armani or Versace… Very Happy Moreover, his boss Miranda, told her to do all the ungrateful and humiliating tasks…
This film thus shows the reverse of the fashion decor, the hell lived by all those forced to obey megalomaniac, tyrannical and paranoid bosses.

Cloé

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Seugnet Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:32 pm

I want to talk about the movie : american sniper with Bradley cooper so : Navy SEAL sniper, Chris Kyle is sent to Iraq for one purpose: to protect his comrades. His surgical precision saves countless lives on the battlefield and, as the stories of his exploits multiply, he wins the nickname "The Legend". However, his reputation spreads beyond enemy lines, as his head is priced and he becomes a prime target of the insurgents. Despite the danger, he takes part in four of the most terrible battles of the war in Iraq, thus becoming the living incarnation of the SEAL motto: "No neighborhood!" But on returning home, Chris becomes aware that he can not get back to a normal life.

Hugo Seugnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentine Berron Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:00 pm

this week i watched the movie cesar. It is the story of a little boy who is fat and he has to go to the swimming pool at school in front of his classmate. He is fat but he continues to eat again. He is in love with the new girl, but she likes morgan. At the heart of the film all the troid they become friends. Morgan wants to be with the girl but he does not do it for Cesar. They go in English to find the father of Morgan without telling their parents. When they come back they get angry because they got scared. At the end of the movie Cesar kisses the girl at the party forraine. Very Happy

Valentine Berron

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Goichon Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:14 pm

This weekend I watched pirates of the Caribbean: the secret of the cursed chest. To summarize :

Elisabeth Swann and William Turner, determined to unite by the bonds of marriage, will have to postpone the date of this happy event. Lord Cutler Becket, who hearsay of their relationship with Captain Jack Sparrow, orders their hanging. Desiring to obtain one of Jack's most valuable possessions, he promises William and his fiancée freedom if he can bring him back. Unfortunately, Captain Sparrow is somewhat busy ...

Indeed, the pact he concluded 13 years ago with the lord of the seas, Davy Jones, comes to an end: his terrible monster, the Kraken, is on his heels. Taken in a race against the most deadly time, will the winds be favorable to Sparrow to change the course of his destiny? Will he help William and Elizabeth to escape theirs?

Emma Goichon

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian FLANNERY Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:36 pm

Yo, this week I watched Sex education with my girlfriend, we didn't learn much though. It is a wierd show about teenagers who have freaky problems in the bedroom. The main character is a virgin boy who gives advice in therapy to the people who attend his school. I didn't really enjoy the show to be honest. But I do think that I might set up a small sex clinic myself for the staps because it seems like many people have bedroom problems (Aka Marin).
Christian FLANNERY
Christian FLANNERY

Back to top Go down

Post by ferchaud flavien Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:44 pm

This week I watched camping paradise. It’s a television series that tells different stories in a campsite. With more or less known animators. In this episode, we were talking about a family, a grandmother, a daughter, and a little girl, who had lost both their fathers and his grandfather. Because he was always going on an expedition, he came back to the camping to see them and it ends with the girls who give him a chance to get back into their lives. Also, in parallel, there was a story with a pregnant woman who hid his pregnancy from his ex-boyfriend, in the end he ends up in the camping, him in the presence of another woman. Then in the end, he who did not want a child before, completely changes his mind and wants to raise his daughter. On the other hand, two of the employees hid their relationship, and in the end they showed their relationship to everyone.

ferchaud flavien

Back to top Go down

Post by BIRAGHI Ugo Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:22 pm

This weekend I saw Star Wars episode 4: Jedi’s Return. The movie was very interesting. The context is that after the failure of a first escape attempt led by Princess Leia, also arrested by Jabba, Luke Skywalker and Lando manage to free their friends.
Han, Leia, Chewbacca, C-3PO and Luke, who became a Jedi, are now flying off for a mission of extreme importance on the forest moon of Endor, in order to destroy the shield generator of the Death Star and allow an attack by the pilots of the Rebel Alliance. Aware of being a danger to his companions, Luke prefers to surrender to the hands of Darth Vader, his father and former Jedi passed on the dark side of the Force.

BIRAGHI Ugo

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas dollo Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:02 am

this week i watched " the hight flying bird " it's a movie around the big business of american's basketball begin at hight school to the NBA a manager of a young player search an alternate to the lockout , he find this solution at the end of movie but he has already all planed . Real players NBA are interview and intervene during the movie and explains the difficult of daily

lucas dollo

Back to top Go down

Post by Poitou Baptiste Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:23 am

i've watch 4 days ago the falcon 9 crew dragon rocket launching by the nasa from the NASA's Kennedy Space Center.
this launch was historic because falcon 9 is not a NASA's project, it's a space X project (Elon Musk's company). and also it will be the first time that a spacecraft will autonomously dock with the International Space Station.
the private spaceship isn't carrying any passengers on its 6-day mission, which is known as Demo-1.
but a successful flight will help pave the way for crewed journeys to and from the orbiting lab aboard Crew Dragon, returning human spaceflight to American soil for the first time since the 2011 retirement of NASA's space shuttle fleet.

Poitou Baptiste

Birthday : 2000-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Joris Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:19 pm

OMG I am late... . Since I haven't written I've had time to watch Harry potter 5 and 6 so I'm going to give you a little summary of each one now to make up for it!
Harry Potter 5 : Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
After a lonely summer on Privet Drive (as every year Rolling Eyes) , Harry returns to a Hogwarts. Few of students and parents believe him or Dumbledore that Voldemort is really back. The ministry had decided to step in by appointing a new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher that proves to be the nastiest person Harry has ever encountered. Harry also can't help stealing glances with the beautiful Cho Chang. To top it off are dreams that Harry can't explain, and a mystery behind something Voldemort is searching for. The order of the phoenix. (Not the best for me)

Harry Potter 6 : Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
In Harry Potter's sixth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft, Harry finds a book marked mysteriously, "This book is the property of the Half Blood Prince," which helps him excel at Potions class and teaches him a few dark and dangerous ones along the way. Meanwhile, Harry is taking private lessons with Dumbledore in order to find out about Voldemort's past so they can find out what might his only weakness.
I preferred the one that the 5 but the 1 remains for me the best! Very Happy
See you soon Smile

Joris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4