TV Series Summary

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TV Series Summary Empty TV Series Summary

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:18 am

This is the thread for all of your comments on the TV series you are watching. Each week write a very short summary and your feelings.
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

TV Series Summary Empty Re: TV Series Summary

Post by Yann BENOIST on Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:10 pm

I'd watching an US series, Gotham, I saw the episode 2 of season 5 (the last season). This series is nice because we can discover the past of the captain Gordon, Bruce Wayne and super vilains.

Yann BENOIST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EMMA BARON on Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:29 pm

The last episode I watched is Marvel’s Runaways, the 13episode of the season 2. It’s the last episode and the last season, we have to wait several months to see what happens.
In this episode we have seen that Chase went back with his parents, while the other kids continue to flee to survive. But at the end Chase is captured.

EMMA BARON

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KATARINA BALLE on Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:52 pm

First episode of Vampire Diaries,
Elena, a teenager who just lost her parents in a car accident, is about to return to the small town of Mystic Falls. Since that terrible tragedy, she has lived at home with her brother Jérémy and Aunt Jenna. On the road to school, on this first day of school, she finds Bonnie, her best friend.

KATARINA BALLE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Digeos on Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:30 pm

I'm preparing psycologicly to the last season of game of throne (the best serie ever), i watch all the season since the 1 and the 6 and i started the 7 now, the first episode started with a big thing with Aria Stark

Zachary Digeos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Lelong on Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:44 pm

This Week, I looked the first episode of a new Netflix serie which is called sex education. In this first episode we could discover the characters of the serie and the plot of the story. Otis is the son of a sexologist and he discovers the college in which he will be a sexologist for his classmates to earn money with a friend. I enjoy this serie because i find it funny and entertaining.

Thibaud Lelong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by julien blay on Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:45 am

This weekend, I watched episode 1 of the series "You". In this episode, we discover the meeting between Joe and Beck. However Joe is a psychopath because he observes all his facts and actions

julien blay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin roger on Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:49 am

This week, I looked the first episode of fast and furious, my favourite serie, in the firt movie we discover the world in which life the main characters. During the night we have a rodeo with a rapid car who are trafict and we have a illegal run between 4 drivers with them upgrade car

Corentin roger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie vieira on Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:58 am

This weekend I saw episode 2 of the Season 1 prison break in English. We learn and see that Michael Scofield wants to get his brother out of prison since for him he's innocent.

Charlie vieira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GERON Eva on Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:29 pm

Secret City Season 1 Episode 6 "The light on the hill"
Sabine a hostage of the Australian army held by a Chinese agency finally released after several months. Paxton, the prime minister of Australia, continues his relationship with the Chinese ambassador's wife. Hariette journalist, try at his own risk to understand who killed his best friend Kim and by whom Sabine was detained. Only Sabine has been brought home for 1 month in exchange for the free right to kidnap dissidents over the country of Australia by the Chinese. Sabine tells Hariette and Hariette tries to crack the case and all the crimes committed by the country's security to defend their personal interests, so she loses her job and ends up in jail

GERON Eva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëtan Debien on Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:42 pm

I watch "Snowpiercer". This film talk about a disaster, the snow covers the world. So, last humans live in a train. In this train, the war begins to stop the dictatorship. The population in the last wagon crosses the train to fall the dictator. But, the dictator is ready to kill them. It is the first time that I watch this film. The story is good but there is too much incoherence.

Gaëtan Debien

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sriffa01 on Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:49 pm

This week I saw an episode 6 of the season 1 of "S.W.A.T", who is a new series of TF1. In this episode, Hondo and this team, espicially Jim, break up a group of traffickers.

sriffa01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grammont.theo on Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:53 pm

I watched " The Hundred". In the first season, in the first episode we see a kind of rocket that starts from a big space station to go to earth. This rocket has 100 teenagers .And these 100 teenagers have the mission to see if the land is habitable because of the wars that broke out it was impossible to live there.

grammont.theo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by barbotinpaul on Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:03 pm

Future Man ep.5 season 2:
On this episode , Josh, Tiger, and Wolf go to searsh to their time travel module to end act of the circle.Josh discovers that he is not the only Josh of 2162 and Athena runs away with the module.Tiger swear to find Athena.

barbotinpaul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierrick on Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:05 pm

I watched a very interrissing serie who call's "You" it's man who is crazy in love about a girl. It was the last episode of this first season. In this episode the principal personnage killed this love because she descover all the bad things he do for her love she wanted to tell everythings to the police and for that she died

Pierrick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by djibril17 on Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:22 pm

The last week i watched a serie called "You" , the 1st episode is the meeting of Joe and Beck. There meet at the library because joe is the owner. Joe is a psychopath because he observes all his facts and actions. He is ready to everything to have a relation with Beck.

djibril17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis-Patxi MOREAU on Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:45 pm

Last week end i began the first film of Harry Potter. This first film speaks about a orphan who's name is Harry Potter. this orphan who lived hard life with his uncle and his aunt at the age of 11, will enter to the school witchcraft and wizardry Poudlard. It's here that Harry Potter will find a new family and that he will develop his gift.

Louis-Patxi MOREAU

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bisserier on Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:48 pm

Season 1 episode 1 of Murder is an episode that is climbing in flashback between the law class of a teacher and the murder of her students....

bisserier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen on Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:52 pm

Last weekend, I watched fast and furious, the first movie out of the saga. It tells the story of Dominic Toretto, an exceptional driver who reigns on the streets of Los Angeles. He is at the head of a team of faithful who share his taste for risk, his passion for speed and his worship of sports cars rolling very quickly. His days are devoted to tinkering and transforming high-end models, to make them ever more efficient to organize and participate in illegal car races.

LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thibault maret on Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:57 pm

This week-end, I have seen th first harry potter ( Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone ). I'm crazy when I see an Harry Potter because I know everything. THis first film show how Harry arrived to Hogwart, and how to practice wizardry

thibault maret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doriant on Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:01 pm

Before the last season of Game of Throne, I watch the full serie. The last episod I watched is the last of the fisrt season when Denerys make born 3 little dragons. It's make me so exited !

Doriant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoé Mongard on Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:25 pm

This week I watched an episode of "Baby" a serie that originates from Italy. To resume this serie, it's a network of prostitution that spreads in a private high school among young people from wealthy families. In the first episode we can see Chiara, a young woman who is a good student, and a sportswoman. And Damiano, the son of the ambassador, he sees himself moved to this private high school while he used to live with his grandmother in the suburbs, a hard change..
and Chiara becomes friends with the rebel Ludovica.

Zoé Mongard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Perdriaud on Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:38 pm

This week I watched an episode of "scorpion". This serie talk about an equipe of genius People Who help army or population for save the World. In this episode this team work to find nuclear bomb.

Hugo Perdriaud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaël on Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:24 pm

I watched an episode of NCIS Los Angeles.
The team is tasked to be the close guard of a Korean commander who comes to Los Angeles but she must to work with a Korean security team. They are stopping a potential traitor, but he was a nice guy, the Korreans are trying to kill him, NCIS is killing his enemies and protecting the commander.

Gaël

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugo on Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:27 pm

I'm going to talk about Breaking Bad. In this serie, a chemistry teacher learn that he gets cancer. So, to help his family when he gonna die, he started to create methamphetamine and he has teamed up with one of his former students who is drug dealer to sell it. I really like this serie because as the season go by, you can see a man who was really nice and did that to help his family, becoming a monster by killing people who bothered him and starting to lose everything, even his family, when they learn that he is the drug baron that the police is looking for so long.

Ugo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next