UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV Series Summary

+15
Sandro Appiotti
EmmaGym
Antoine PERAUD
Paul Bressy
Pierre Mazeau
BEGUE simon
Enzo Bourgeaux
Ttouan Peyraud
Marcuccini Luigi
axel plainaud
Benjamin BACARIA
Charlotte Denis
sroesler
Matteo bello
Admin
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TV Series Summary - Page 2 Empty Re: TV Series Summary

Post by Charlotte Denis Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:57 pm

this week i'm going to talk about a series that i' ve found by chance 2 years ago. This serie is called " les bracelets rouges". It talks about teenagers in hospital, the two main characters are suffering from cancer. In this serie we see the teens in their everyday life  in hospital when they are in chimio for example. they make really good friends and every time they 're making friends they give them a red bracelet, so they form a little groupe.  I think it is a good series even if it's sad , it shows a little bit the everyday life of the children/teenagers who suffering from cancer and the shows try to pass a message of hope, when everything is going down we still have to keep hope.

Charlotte Denis

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaGym Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:43 pm

I'm late ... I'm going to make a debrief of the last two episodes.

Episode 2:
As new details of Jason's death begin to appear, Archie pleads with Miss Grundy to reveal what they have heard. Cheryl does her best with the pressure on the real Queen Bee while Jughead stumbles over the secret that Archie hopes to keep hidden.

Episode 3:

Cheryl remembers when she saw Jason for the last time. Archie's tough decision puts a lot of pressure on her relationship with Miss Grundy. Betty and Jughead investigate Jason's death as Veronica and Ethel investigate a "book of shame".

EmmaGym

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcuccini Luigi Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:53 pm

This week, I decided to watch a series that I had already watched but I didn't have the motivation to finish, it was Prison Break. The story is incredible, the story of a man who would do anything to save his brother from the death penalty in the United States. Convinced of his innocence, he deliberately committed a robbery to find himself in the same jail as his brother, and with the help of his upper body almost entirely tattooed, he found multiple solutions. However, from the first episodes, we notice that "Bellick", one of the jail guards, is suspicious of "Scofield". The series is very well done, and seems more than realistic, and last year, a new season appeared after almost 10 years of inactivity.

Marcuccini Luigi

Back to top Go down

TV Series Summary - Page 2 Empty Breaking Bad

Post by Pierre Faivre Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:39 am

Today i will talk about the Samson's serie : Breaking Bad. I started watching this series at the beginning of the year but I didn't finish it. This is the story of a chemist professor who wants to make money to pay drugs for his cancer. The only way he can find is to make amphetamine and resell it. I like the concept of this series because a teacher (who must show the example to his students) turns into a dealer (which is totally illegal) so this character plays two opposite roles. Since seeing this I wonder if our teachers are like him .. Maybe they have two faces; What do you think ?

Pierre Faivre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandro Appiotti Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:56 pm

SO, today I watched an other episode of SWAT an american series on this unity special of new york.
In this episode they have to stop a gang of extremist who are anti system and who have for project to put scianure in the reserve of water of the city.
It was a good episod with rythm and they achieve the mission.

Sandro Appiotti

Back to top Go down

Post by axel plainaud Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:40 pm

I continued to watch prison break. During this episode Abruzzi cut Michael’s toe in order to know where Fibonacci is. However Michael don’t tell nothing. Then we learn that he need Abruzzi to have a plane for their escape. Moreover Michael test Sucre’s trust. But Sucre don’t want no more to be his cell man so he have a new one: a psychiatric man who never sleep. Finally in a month Lincoln will be executed.

axel plainaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine PERAUD Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:57 am

Kosei found the origin of his earing problem. It's because his dead mother haunt his thoughts. Effecially his mother was really hard on his piano learning, because after her health problem, her timelife was running out and her goal to be a famous pianist too. After the death of his mother, Kosei blamed himself for not being able to help his mother. He he thought his mother was dead with the feeling of betrayal.
He naturally fails his piano's competition when sounds starts to flee his ears.

Antoine PERAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Mazeau Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:37 pm

I finished STRANGER THINGS, the 2 seasons because it's really a dope. Great serie, I'm waiting for the 4th of July for season 3.
But i explain one episode at each week to make a thread.
So, I said last week that several people were doing their investigations on their side. Suddenly these characters gathered because they all had different searches that complemented each other to reach the end: to find Will.
They found themselves a little coincidentally with phenomena that were slightly noised and so everyone told themselves what they knew and therefore cooperation was made.

Pierre Mazeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin BACARIA Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:29 pm

This week i will talk about a serie i watched is name is Limitless we follow the story of Bryan a thirty-something musician who has never done anything in his life and who multiplies odd jobs until he meets his former drummer who gives him a pill named NZT and with this pill we are the man the smartest on the planet but the side effects are terrible. But he knows people who can help him as the senator who will provide him with a sting to remove the ill effects and so integrate the FBI to give information to the senator. The police judge him too dangerous under NZT and decides not to send him on the ground.

Benjamin BACARIA

Back to top Go down

Post by sroesler Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:11 pm

POKEMON

Why pokémon is so famous since is creation for all kid ? (vidéo game)

Pokémon is very famous because it’s a game really simple, you are not obligated to be smart or have an ammazing skill to play at Pokémon. Indeed the concept are realy simple, capture pokemon and have them fight. After the fight the Pokémon earns experience and his level increases. However lot of people play at Pokémon only to capture a maximum of these creature.
For i think all kid like Pokémon because it’s a fantastic world where a fantastic creature exist. And all kid with their inexhaustible imagination want live with these creature. A pokemon is like an animal but an animal that you control totaly.

sroesler

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo Bourgeaux Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:52 pm

This week I watched the third episod of my sery "Game Of Thrones". Some solutions appeared to the characters in order to save persons in danger ! It's especially the case of Theon Greyjoybut also Cersei. Moreover Samwell Tarly reveals him as a golden person, thanks to his betterments in the city. The future next week...

Enzo Bourgeaux

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde Guillaume Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:56 pm

My turn to summarize the episodes of GOT that we look with Paul and Simon!
Last week we watched the first 5 episodes of Season 2, so:
-the stark make war against lannister (north against south)
-the brother of the former king claims the throne because he is more legitimate than the present king (Joffrey). He is accompanied by a priestess from the shadow of light who mumble "the night is dark and full of terror" every two minutes. She is so strange
-another family, the greyjoys, plan to attack the north (the stark) while these are at war ..
the beginning of the season put the foundation for the rest .. winter is really here, the "white walkers" are just beyond the wall

Mathilde Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Matteo bello Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:35 am

Still in my Brooklyn Nine-Nine series today I watched episode 1 of season 3. A great episode! with Captain Holt who is fired by his superior and Jake who finally kisses Amy (see more ...). A great series that I advise you if you have not already seen, no episode is related but there is still a logical continuation of some events for the most observers ... PS: ATTENTION is message is a spoil

Matteo bello

Back to top Go down

Post by Matteo bello Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:39 am

I'm watching episode 18 of season 3 ... I know you're saying WTF Mattéo you've already watched 18 episodes! YES I KNOW ! but this series is great, crime series but with so much humor ... Stop me please

Matteo bello

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine PERAUD Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:04 am

Kosei participate to a competition but now in the role of accompanist to Kaori. During the piece, Kosei didn't had earing problems until he saw the ghost of his mother seeing him. And he started again to lost sounds of piano. Kaori didn't help him because she dont play the piece according to the author. She do this particularity because she want people to remember her and her music (you will understand in later weeks). So Kaori just stopped her piece because of Kosei. She is eliminated but she don't care she just want to stay on people's head. So she started again her piece and Kosei too. At this moment, he started to understand how to go over his earing problem and just to be directed by the energy of Kaori and the happiness.

Antoine PERAUD

Back to top Go down

TV Series Summary - Page 2 Empty the walking dead

Post by NATHAN PAPINHO Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:29 pm

The wlking is an americain wich I'm not a fan but I watch it when I have a friend at home who love that . So last time I thinks I'm watching the end of this serie but The Walking ead is actually not finish so I'm disapointed and now I'm wainting the next season. I hope my friend come at home when the next season is coming because I can't watch it without him

NATHAN PAPINHO

Back to top Go down

TV Series Summary - Page 2 Empty peaky Blinders

Post by NATHAN PAPINHO Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:26 pm

So for this homework I strated to watch Peaky Blinders , it's the story of a family who is named Peacky Blinders they are like a mafia and they are payed to protect people but they are in "war" with an other family which are jealous of our money and all our life, but I don't understand a lot of things because it's the beggining so I reply a new post when I have others information to explain the serie

NATHAN PAPINHO

Back to top Go down

Post by sroesler Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:35 am

Hello mister i had a problem last week with the resume about breaking bad, i send the text of pokemon in the topic of tv series summary and my resume about breaking bad was not send. So i will restard the resume of the last week then i will writte the new resume.
Do you remember last time i told you that the both character were kidnapped by the crazy dealer but we don’t know why. In the following episode we learn that the gang of Tuco (the crazy dealer) has been arrested, all except Tuco. So Tuco wonders who told his hiding place to the police. He thinks that is the both character, so he kidnaps them to ask them. After this examination the both character
have managed to flee and Tuco was kill by the police.

sroesler

Back to top Go down

Post by sroesler Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:43 am

Now Tuco is dead so there is no big dealer in the city. How the main character will sell his drug now ? They decide to take the place of Tuco and become the new big dealer. So the main character who has to sell (Jesse) create a new network with 3 friends.
In parallel the character who cook the drug follow a traitement against his lung cancer.

sroesler

Back to top Go down

TV Series Summary - Page 2 Empty The hundred- horrible news

Post by Pierre Faivre Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:29 pm

The people of the sky called Skycrew, managed to put an end to the artificial intelligence implanted in many inhabitants. This is good and bad news because on the one hand these inhabitants have become themselves again but on the other hand this artificial intelligence has revealed to them a terrible secret unknown to all. No matter what they do, the planet will be hit by a gas that will kill all these people in six months. So Clarke, chief of the Skycrew will try to find a way to save his friends and his people from this threat.

Pierre Faivre

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaGym Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:04 pm

Today I'm talking about my series RIVERDALE but where I'm really. I'm in season 3 and episode 8. Here is the summary: Archie and Jughead arrive at the mother of the latter, where he finds his sister, JellyBean and hopes to find a refuge. Unfortunately, Archie's stalking continues to weigh him down. Betty has managed to fight the temptation of Fizzle Rocks but needs allies to escape. After a massive epileptic seizure of the Vixens in high school, which Veronica was a victim of, she and Cheryl try to stop his father's business, but they are not at the end of their surprises.

EmmaGym

Back to top Go down

Post by axel plainaud Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:23 pm

In the fourth episode of prison break, the new Michael’s cell-man is fascinated by his tattoo and harassing him until he finds out that it represents a map. Michael becomes more and more late in his project. During this time Sucre no longer with his fiance. So he decides to come back in the same cell that Michael. Finally together they broke down the wall behind the toilet.

axel plainaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Denis Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:15 pm

today i'm going to talk of "friends" again. In the episode i've watched Ross and Rachel sing a funny song to their daughter and this makes her laugh . Joey wants to buy an appartement and Phoebe is going to eat with her parents.

Charlotte Denis

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin BACARIA Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:09 pm

This week I'm going to talk about a new serie is name is BABYit is an italian seri. We follow the story of Chiara she is in a private school, she is in love with best friend's brother but her best friend doesn't know. There is a new one that attracts attention because it is the son of the ambassador. she meets a girl who is the laughing stock of high school because she made a sextape that was broadcast. this girl becomes her friend and takes her to places where they should not go to their age.

Benjamin BACARIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandro Appiotti Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:03 pm

So, this week I have watch an other episode of SWAT, in this episode there is a double kill who was so complex to resolve, but the difference with others episode is a women who is a ranking officier with the project to more intervene in the poor area... So the project is in progress we will can judge in the next episode if he is revelant or not

Sandro Appiotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next