UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yellow Jackets

Go down

Yellow Jackets Empty Yellow Jackets

Post by Pierre Faivre Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:07 pm

Politics is a subject of debate and as for everything, no matter the decision taken there will be people towards and others against. However the movement of yellow jackets is of a very large scale and necessarily requires a change to be able to stop this movement by finding compromises that could satisfy the population. I respect the demonstrators of this movement because they fight against taxes, they can not live properly their salary and despite this they manifest without being obliged and therefore are not paid for the strike. Because many people are concerned but not all are mobilized on the streets to make their voices heard.
Freedom of expression is essential and must be respected, however, what is disappointing in this kind of event is violence, when we watch the media what is broadcast on TV are information about the violence of the facts and not on the real purpose of the event and that in my opinion generates even more breakage and violence. I am unfortunately not invested in politics to be able to propose solutions but I think that both sides (that of yellow vests and that of Macron) there are changes to make to evolve.
As for how to vote, I do not think it is bad, but the number of blank votes or abstentions still reveals a lack of suitable candidates to meet the demands of the population, and politicians should be more explicit about their programs before we vote

Pierre Faivre

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum