UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 Week 3 discussion - Extreme Sports

+24
Tom Mainguenaud
jeanneau killian
T.O
Adrien PLANET
Pitat
Dorian Morisseau
GUERILLOT Lucas
Kilian Le Mellay
Julia Rey
Mathéo Sanjaime
Kévin Forestier
BARRAUD Jeanne
Marie LEQUEC
Florian BOUILLAUD
Thomas Moreau
Aymericedouard
Fusiller Simon
Jany Mainguet
Gobin
TAMANG Andréas
Simon.f
Océane Martin
Hugo Pasquier
Admin
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Semester 2 Week 3 discussion - Extreme Sports Empty Semester 2 Week 3 discussion - Extreme Sports

Post by Admin Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:15 pm

Your choice this week. Extreme Sports

Please remember that anyone who isn't going to work for the whole of the English lesson this week without disturbance should NOT come to the lesson. I cannot have a repeat of last week. I will expel students and FAIL them in English.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Week 3 discussion - Extreme Sports Empty Re: Semester 2 Week 3 discussion - Extreme Sports

Post by Hugo Pasquier Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:45 pm

This is an amazing form of sport which isn't federal. These convenients are extremely dangerous and people who practices them flirts with the death permantly.
Specificly, I am attract by the base jump. In fact, I think this is a very interesting convenient where the practitioners can have a lot of adrenaline. That's need a certain kind of precision and to keep his cold blood in all circumstance.

Hugo Pasquier

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Week 3 discussion - Extreme Sports Empty Re: Semester 2 Week 3 discussion - Extreme Sports

Post by Océane Martin Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:55 am

Extreme sports are very specific because that require a lot of courage and I think enormously passion too. Those that practise these sports are very worthy, they play with the death, but it's that they search. Extreme sports interest me, I hope I will have the chance to practise one of them... I hesitate between parachute jump and bungee jump!

Océane Martin

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Week 3 discussion - Extreme Sports Empty Extreme sports

Post by Simon.f Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:29 pm

Extreme sports are very dangerous sports in which practitioners play a bit with death in the worst cases, there are several sports considered as extreme sports such as climbing, bungee jumping, or diving at unimaginable heights. The extreme sport I prefer is skiing and the one I like the most is the diving championships that take place at La Rochelle every year. Extreme sports are often in partnership with Red bull.

Simon.f

Back to top Go down

Post by TAMANG Andréas Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:41 pm

Clean my bedroom, cook the dinner, sleep... all of that is for me extremely difficult ! Alright I was joking. I am not à huge fan beacause I am easy scared so it’s A little bit impossible for me to play in an extrem discipline

TAMANG Andréas

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobin Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:11 pm

Extreme sport is a dangerous sport that can cause serious injury or death. This sport can be practiced at sea, in the sky or on land.This is to provoke the adrenaline that is in us. To show us how far we are able to go. Must be physical and necessary Equipment.I hate extreme sports because I’m afraid of emptiness, I prefer collective sports.

Gobin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jany Mainguet Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:59 pm

Extreme sports are not the most popular, probably because it is very dangerous and there is a lot of accident.
But actually i find these kind of sports pretty cool because it gives you much sensation. I don't really practice any extreme sport but i've tried some sport with a lot of sensation like snowboard out of the ski slope. A thing i really want to try is the parachute jump! It seems pretty cool.

Jany Mainguet

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Week 3 discussion - Extreme Sports Empty Simon Fu

Post by Fusiller Simon Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:40 pm

An "extreme sport" is a popular term for a particularly dangerous sport activity that could expose to serious injury or death in case of errors in its exercise. The notion of extreme sport remains subjective; it includes a set of more or less dangerous activities, including: parkour and freerun, speed riding, kite surfing, snowkiting, downhill mountain biking, bodyboarding, freeride mountain biking, urban stilts, scooters (freestyle), buggy rolling, skimboarding, extreme ironing ... Some of these sports are represented in specific competitions such as Winter X Games, Summer X Games or FISE in France.

Fusiller Simon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aymericedouard Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:41 pm

what is more impressionable that a sport? an extreme sport! all extreme sport have something in common, the dangerous nature of this practice. it's why the extremes sports are so fascinating because every time you do it, you play with the death, your live stick to a wire.

Aymericedouard

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Moreau Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:06 pm

An "extreme sport" is considered as a dangerous sport, that require courage and perseverance. I'm not fan of this sport because i don't see the interest to take risk.
But it's most popular! I will continue to play football!

Thomas Moreau

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian BOUILLAUD Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:47 pm

An extrem sport is a sport where i risk your life when we are in check during sport practice. I love to practice them because i discover sensation and create adrenaline rush.

Florian BOUILLAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie LEQUEC Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:31 pm

"Start unknown, finish unforgettable" -NIKE-

I think I never practised an extreme sport. Probably because it is expensive.
But if I do have a chance in my life to choose, one day, in the distant future, I would like to try "wingsuit flying".
First because I would LOVE to fly just like Peter Pan (luv him so much), and second because I do think these people feel sooooo free.
I want to experience the feeling of emptiness in the hollow of my stomach when I fall, the wind in my hair, the adrenaline pumping in my veins, some ants in my fingertips.

I think they feel just like when you do blockbuster thrills, when it falls upright, and your whole body suddenly lifts up because you fall less quickly than the attraction.

Nevertheless ... I am quite a coward, not bold at all.
I wonder if I'll be brave or not.

Just another unanswered question.
Marie LEQUEC
Marie LEQUEC

Birthday : 2000-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by BARRAUD Jeanne Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:14 pm

What I wanted to say about extreme sports is that I am very impressed because it needs a lot of courage to be able to do an extreme sport. But it also need a lot of train as every sport.
If I could do any extreme sport I would be sooo glad because I like feeling fear but only restrained fear I guess.
The only thing that I did and which be compared to an extreme sport is a parachut jump.
I did it for my 18th birthday and it was one of the most incredible experience of my life. At the moment I put my foot on the sand I wanted to jump again. The sensations that I felt during this jump was amazing and I can't even find the words to explain what was the sensations. The only thing that I could say is that everyone should try it.

BARRAUD Jeanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Kévin Forestier Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:16 pm

Extreme sports is the term used to describe a particularly dangerous sport activity that can lead to serious injuries. There are many extreme sports whether in summer sports like BMX or winter sports like mountaineering or freestyle skiing. Personally I have never practiced an extreme sport even if I am passionate about rally and that one day I will like to make some of it.

Kévin Forestier

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathéo Sanjaime Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:25 pm

extreme sports are generally practiced for the search for strong sensations, like parachute jumping, or paragliding. Ce sont des sports en general dangereux pour la santé des pratiquants , cependant beaucoup de gens les pratiques. Some of these sports are represented in specific competitions such as Winter X Games, Summer X Games or FISE in France.

Mathéo Sanjaime

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Rey Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:34 pm

Extreme sport is a different sport activity because it is very dangerous and can cause very serious injuries. But it is a way of externalizing your emotions and feeling very free. I think that playing extreme sports is not a bad thing, but do not go beyond limits, it must be fun and not become addictive.

Julia Rey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilian Le Mellay Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:54 pm

Extreme sports are sports who are sometimes dangerous, they can make the life of the athlete in danger but the practitioners of these sports are very trained. The extreme sports are very impressive for the spectators and its very cool to watch these sports

Kilian Le Mellay

Back to top Go down

Post by GUERILLOT Lucas Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:56 pm

Extreme sports are many sports who are dangerous and requires a lot of courage. This different sport are often speed sports . Many people love extreme sport and sometime they risk their live for this.

GUERILLOT Lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian Morisseau Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:30 pm

Extreme sports are very hard to practice and require a lot of courage. People who play these sports play with their lives to feel the most sensation. I am very interested in these sports, I like speed. I hope to have the opportunity to practice one day.

Dorian Morisseau

Back to top Go down

Post by Pitat Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:33 pm

Extreme sports are sports that I don't like personnaly because it requires a lot of adrenaline and also a lot of riks. I can die and i can not imagine the sport like that. But this sport can be enjoyed by people who like the adrenaline and thrills.

Pitat

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien PLANET Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:00 am

Extreme sport is a sport that always impressed me but did not necessarily attract me.It is very impressive to watch but it is something very special. This is not necessarily a sport in itself for me.For the fact, there is not necessarily infrastructure to carry out this sport. It is therefore necessary to perform in a sport similar to the one we want extreme. And then to be recognized and to be seen and even make it his job, you have to be sponsored, something difficult. Moreover, it is something that is not necessarily much publicized. I very much respect this sport but I will not do my sport.

Adrien PLANET

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:38 am

As everyone will say, extreme sports are very dangerous sports, with a lot of risks, but for the most part spectacular and offer a magnificent spectacle for those who watch them, and extreme sensation for those who practice them. .
The one that intrigues me most personally is the surf, I will see so much know sufer on beautiful and big waves ... unfortunately I'm too afraid ^^

T.O

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanneau killian Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:43 am

he sport for me procoques a certain freedom with very little rule and a dose of adrenaline more than present
Since my youngest I practice spirt extreme course on a nivaux beginner like ski wake board but the most important thing is that everyone gets the pleasure he needs
the x games is the competion that brings together all extreme sports and this is the most important event in America

jeanneau killian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mainguenaud Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:03 am

during my childhood I practiced extreme sports. I did 9 years of BMX in competition. I really like watching freestyle motocross or surfing on TV

Tom Mainguenaud

Back to top Go down

Post by clemst10 Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:25 am

An "extreme sport" is a popular term for a particularly dangerous sport activity1,2,3 which can expose to serious injury or death in the event of errors in its exercise. These sports can be practiced on sea, in the sky or on land. They often involve speed, height, physical engagement, as well as specific equipment1.

clemst10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next