UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group B Week 5 discussion Beach or Mountains

+18
Antoine Czubkowski
Lila.Michaud
Dylan Sourbé
Amaury Babin
puech lily
Kévin PUIGELIER
BREILLAD Enzo
Fontaine Emma
Maeva Faverjon
thomasbrosseau
CHAVAGNAT Louis
Maxime Boisson
gaétane soulet
Chloé Cardin
Alex MOLIN PRADEL
abocquet
benjamin3
Admin
22 posters

Go down

Group B Week 5 discussion Beach or Mountains Empty Group B Week 5 discussion Beach or Mountains

Post by Admin Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:55 pm

Fight.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Group B Week 5 discussion Beach or Mountains Empty Re: Group B Week 5 discussion Beach or Mountains

Post by benjamin3 Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:53 pm

First one to write like usual !
Thank you alex for this great subject.
I can't choose between mountains or the beach I love both of them. I couldn't live without either of them. I love the mountain for the altitude and the incredible views but also for the activities like skying and mountain biking. Going to the beach is great in hot wheather, the hot sand under your feet and the warm salty water. You can build sand castles go surfboarding or even just chill out. Sorry alex but i can't choose between these two places. You can cycle on the beach you just need a fat bike.

benjamin3

Back to top Go down

Group B Week 5 discussion Beach or Mountains Empty Re: Group B Week 5 discussion Beach or Mountains

Post by abocquet Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:23 pm

I love the mountains, I regret not going there more often. However, I prefer the beach anyway. Indeed I was born in La Rochelle, I grew up at the seaside in Marennes, I do not see myself living in a remote area of ​​the sea. I like to go there when I want, to go to the beach, fishing, catch the shells, bodyboarding ... The Charente-Maritime is a very touristy department thanks to its seaside resorts like La Palmyre, thanks to its islands like l'île de Ré, l'île d'Oléron, or thanks to its "capital" La Rochelle, and the famous Fort Boyard. I tell myself that I have a lot of chances to live here and that I don't need to go far for a good holiday or a good time.

abocquet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex MOLIN PRADEL Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:35 pm

Today I’m going to talk about my choose between beach or mountain.
First of all, I'm going to answer Benjamin. Do not thank me it's with pleasure to have proposed this subject  Very Happy . But if you did not like my subject you had only to propose another.
For do my choose I will present the advantages and disadvantages of the beach and the mountain.
Beach : The advantages are the sun, the sea (or the ocean), sun tanning, the ices, swimming, surf and the fat bike proposed by Benjamin. But the disadvantage is the the sand that goes everywhere.
Mountains : The advantages are the nature activities like cycling, mountain biking, hiking, trail, paragliding and winter the skiing with the snow. But also the nature with the beautiful landscapes, the wild animals and the tranquility. The disadvantage is the cold.
To finish I prefer the mountains even if here a lot of people prefer the beach because you have beach next and you don’t have mountains.

Alex MOLIN PRADEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloé Cardin Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:24 pm

This Week I'm going to talk about a choice between beach and moutains. I can't say which of the two I prefer. I love the mountain beacause we can practice ski and the landscape is beautiful. For me in winter it's mountain to ski with family or friend and to take pictures of snow , and in summer it's beach to surf with friend and play at raquet and swim… I can't favor one or the other, I love these two places with all my heart. I don’t know what to say anymore although the subject is interesting

Chloé Cardin

Back to top Go down

Post by gaétane soulet Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:42 am

hello,
Today I will speak to you about the choice between the beach and the mountains.
For me, the beach with always was my place preferred however at the high school I am to go to the ski and as a result I adored that thus it is really hard to choose between something which I know that I am the belly of my mother and something which I discovered it does not have there a long time. One will say that the major part of the year it is the beach and in winter or when it starts to do cold they are the mountains. Even if in the 2 cases, that frightens me a little between the very large waves of the sea and the avalanches or the fact of nothing even to 50 cm around you in mountain. The beach with a small advance because I adore to swim while for the ski… As in a last station of ES Yohana Dumont, one was not very strong on skis especially the first time.
Goodbye

gaétane soulet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxime Boisson Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:49 pm

Hello,
My choice between mountains and beach is quickly done. I LOVE THE BEACH ! you going to the beach when the weather is nice and you don't need to dress a lot because you just need a simsuit and a towel, people are happy, you can tan in the sun. More, everybody are most beautiful with the sun, I find all people are most anjoyable too. To finish I don't think my view are very objective because I associate the beatch with the holliday and I love hollidays too !

Maxime Boisson

Back to top Go down

Post by CHAVAGNAT Louis Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:32 am

Thanks alex for this rotten topic every week. For my part, I prefer the mountain to the beach for the simple reason that there is something to do in the mountains. Aside from sunbathing and getting noticed to find a girlfriend, there 's absolutely nothing to do at the beach. In addition I spend the summer to work at beach, it's good enough. I think the mountain is freedom.

CHAVAGNAT Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasbrosseau Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:36 pm

Here in France we have the chance to have beaches where we can swim without being sick and mountains where we can ski and do a lot of things. Our English neighbors hadn't this chance and I understand why they leave their bad country like our professor.
But what do you prefer between beach and mountain? I'm glad you ask this question Alex.
Beach is better than mountain for three reasons:
Reason number one: the friends. On the beach you can do a lot of activities, you can do every aquatics sports and every pedestrian sports. If you have good friends you can do all you want.
Reason number two: the price. You can enjoy beach on every season for a affordable price, the mountain is very expensive.
Reason number 3: the job. Every summer I work as a lifeguard on the beach and the salary is very cool and the job to.

thomasbrosseau

Back to top Go down

Post by Maeva Faverjon Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:13 pm

Hello John,
Beach or mountain, I do not really know. I love the beach living near the sea and being from Montpellier but the beach in winter is less pleasant. I like both because the landscape is as beautiful as the other and we enjoy the place differently. The mountain is great because you can go skiing, hiking and have fun with friends and at the beach you can swim, do evenings at the beach, ...
So I do not really know which one I prefer

Maeva Faverjon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fontaine Emma Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:27 pm

Hello ! Today, I'm going to talk about "beach or mountains". First of all, I love both. I would like to live with mountains and beach, for exemple in Basque Country. I love the mountains because the landscape is wonderful. In summer, we can be hiking, and in the winter we can be skiing. What else do you want. The breath in mountain is pure and it empties your head, and see how lucky you are. Then, I love the beach, because I love the ocean, the waves. I can't live without the ocean, I need to see the ocean, to hear the waves break on the sand. The landscape is very amazing, and I surfing, so it's important for me.
Finally, I can't choose the mountain or the beach, I need both.

Fontaine Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by BREILLAD Enzo Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:25 pm

And helloooooo it's Saturday morning I feel the shape !!
I see that the whole class is against me and never wants to vote for my subjects so again I bow to alex and its strength of proposals .... So bitch or mountains mmh the answer I think I can give it quickly . OHHH "beach or mountains" sorry I had read wrong ...
I do not know why but I do not want to do like everyone else and end up saying that I can not decide between the 2 choices because everything depends on the season ... So I will give you 2 records of world if it interests you. The largest beach in the world is in Brazil and measures 254km. As far as the largest ski resort in the world is The Three Valleys that brings together 542km of track

BREILLAD Enzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kévin PUIGELIER Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:57 pm

I really like being at the beach with my friends in the summer. I play beach volleyball, soccer. I also enjoy sensational activities such as jet skiing but also towed buoy. I have lots of memories and pictures at the beach..In addition, I also like to go to the mountains because you can do sledding, snowball battles. without forgetting all the squid and melted that I eat. I do not ski because I do not know how to make.. To conclude, I prefer the page than the mountain..

Kévin PUIGELIER

Back to top Go down

Post by puech lily Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:09 pm

Like everyone I will say both but if I should make a choice, I think I answer the ocean. It makes me feel good, to hear only the ocean's noise and be alone, we can't get bored. I like to surf so it's why I'm often here and summer I work next to the ocean so I can often surf. But it can be dangerous with "baïnes" around Hossegor, you musn't swim or surf over there alone.
Next I will talk about mountains because I enjoy snowing, I go one week by year with my family since I'm little so mountains are not negligible! A negative point : it's too expensive! Anyway, the next weekend I will go in a Auvergne's ski station with friends.

puech lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaury Babin Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:11 pm

Hi Johnny,
I have no chance to go on the mountains... So I prefer beach for this reason principally.
Beach is the symbol of the summer, the waves, the beach-volley, the girls... I love the summer night in beach with friends, a little fire and a lot of drinks, it's fantastic.

Amaury Babin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sourbé Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:27 pm

Hello,
Between the beach and the mountain I prefer the mountain because we can do various activities the summer as the winter. It breathes clean air, I like to ski and the summer when you're too hot you can swim in the Canyo. The advantage with the mountain is that there is no sand that remains to stick to the skin as well as in the clothes.

Dylan Sourbé

Back to top Go down

Post by Lila.Michaud Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:00 pm

Why this debate? I think it depends of our travels, experiences to everyone. For my part, even if I don't have the best skin for that (I'm very white and I take sunburns easily), I prefere to bask the pill in the sun on the beach, with a cocktail of Mojitos with my friends. The mountain is not bad too but that makes me think of skiing and I don't know skiing. But it also makes me think of the raclette and that by cons I know! Wink

Lila.Michaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Czubkowski Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:27 pm

Why not beach and mountain together ? Yes it's better like this...! During summer I traveled in Spain in Andalusia around Malaga. All the coast is bordered by mountain and this landscape is a perfect example of a postal card. The beach near the mountain is a good plan. Thank you to Alex to remind me this good souvenir about my Holiday in Spain. If you want to travel go to "Torre Del Mar", Is not like a paradise destination but it's not bad.
if I must to choose between mountain and beach...hm, Honestly,..... sincerely, .....frankly ?
I don't know.

Antoine Czubkowski

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:08 pm

Hi John, This night, I'm going to talk about beach or mountains, and my choice.
I choose Mountains even if I'm a lifeguards during the summer. I choose Mountains beaucause I'm a rider (bike, no motorbike ^^) and you can ride a bike along the beach... but... it's not famous. While if you are in the mountains, you have the choice, road, forest, ski slope, free ride and the landscapes is so Amazing.
So this is my choice, I choose you... Mountains <3

Alexandre

Back to top Go down

Group B Week 5 discussion Beach or Mountains Empty Beach or Mountains

Post by JessieJ Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:52 am

Hello Mr.Cox, today I going to talk about my preference between the beach and the mountain.
It's very difficult for me to choice between the two because my family used me to both.
One of the places in France that I prefer is Corsica, on this Mediterranean island so unique can find multiple landscapes: beach, mountain, forest, semi-desert, paradise islands around, caves ...
For me, Corsica is the best place to live without getting bored.

JessieJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kevin hilson Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:52 am

Hello John,
Beach or mountain, I do not really know. I love the beach living near the sea and being from Montpellier but the beach in winter is less pleasant. I like both because the landscape is as beautiful as the other and we enjoy the place differently. The mountain is great because you can go skiing, hiking and have fun with friends and at the beach you can swim, do evenings at the beach, ...
By John

kevin hilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde BAJON Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:36 am

Hello !
I love mountain and beach so I can't choose one of them. For example, I like skiing in winter and I find the mountain so peaceful early in the morning, when there is not a lot of people her. Nevertheless, I like to go to the beach, at any time (except when it's raining) because it reminds me of my childhood at my grandmother's. I can stay on the beach all day, just reading or even doing nothing but looking at the ocean, it's so beautiful !

Mathilde BAJON

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down