UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 Discussion Superheroes

+15
Charpentier Charlotte
baptistebordron
Adrien Sabourin
Léoauguin
RDebarre
Hubert Clément
Simon-dallet
Corentin.Gr
VINIANE Méline
Lucas Duconge
TAMANG Andréas
Admin
margotgregoire
Mateo Zientek
Florian Brédif
19 posters

Go down

Week 5 Discussion Superheroes Empty Week 5 Discussion Superheroes

Post by Florian Brédif Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:21 am

A superheroe is a human whith superpower, great qualities or lot of money. The most time, superheroe is a justiciary and fighting evil, do good for a city, him protect her.
Now, I don't have a favorite superheroe but before, my favorites superheroes were Iron Man and Batman. Because they don't have power or superhuman qualities, they are ordinaries humans. But they are a lot of money and a great intelligence. In their markplace, they created their armors and gadgets who make them superheroes.

Florian Brédif

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Discussion Superheroes Empty Re: Week 5 Discussion Superheroes

Post by Mateo Zientek Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:57 am

I don't really like superheroes movies or comics , i think it's ever the same thing a superheroes fight an Evil person and at the end he win against the Evil.
But I see Deadpool and it's was really funny and so he was my favorite superheroes.
Since i was young i want to have superheroes , My favorite it's to téleport myself where i want.
It's so great you can go in hollydays in 2 second like the Bahmas.

Mateo Zientek

Back to top Go down

Post by margotgregoire Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:09 am

super heroes can be everyday like firefighters, stars, or myths. Often when we talk about super heros we talk about super man, hulk, spider man, catwoman ect .. who have super power, such as flying, teleporting, throwing spider webs or even having an unreal force. But the great heroes are also next to us as doctors or surgeons, firefighters who save lives every day

margotgregoire

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:22 pm

margotgregoire wrote:super heroes can be everyday like firefighters, stars, or myths. Often when we talk about super heros we talk about super man, hulk, spider man, catwoman ect .. who have super power, such as flying, teleporting, throwing spider webs or even having an unreal force. But the great heroes are also next to us as doctors or surgeons, firefighters who save lives every day

Margot, You forgot the greatest superheroes of all ENGLISH TEACHERS.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by TAMANG Andréas Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:45 pm

When we talk about superheroes, we think about batman, superman but there are also My English teacher who is for me a like a hero or Joep who is a superVIKING hero.
we can considerer that my mother is a pretty good superhero because she as a monster like son and it's not simple everyday.

TAMANG Andréas

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Duconge Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:48 pm

Being a hero is not just having superpowers, saving the world and killing bad guys.
For every hero there are messages behind these people. Sacrifice, courage, devotion, determination, humanity, pain, …
In real life we have so many hero. Every peaple down on the war.
For me, we can all be heroes. In everyday life we have to fight for many reasons.

Lucas Duconge

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:09 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by VINIANE Méline Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:02 pm

The hero exists since much longer than super hero, he symbolizes the ideal man who by definition does not exist. Her physical representation is she also, ideal.
According to cultures, a hero is "a demi god, a legendary character, an ideal, a superman or simply a brave person, showing self-sacrifice. "
The superhero, he made his appearance in the aftermath of the US stock market crash. It is therefore the product of the American culture and society of the time. This is of course most of the time a male hero. The colors are bright, extravagant powers and intentions are the best.

VINIANE Méline

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin.Gr Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:57 pm

There is only one superhero on this planet and he teaches us every Tuesday afternoon and his name is John Cox. He is very handsome and very rich and he takes his time to give us the best possible lessons. He is also very joking (he especially likes to make jokes about me but you shouldn't say it). And when duty calls him, he goes away and goes to save the world on his own.

Corentin.Gr

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon-dallet Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:37 pm

A superhero is a hero with supernatural powers, or superpowers, who use them to do good around him.
super heroes are mainly created by marvel, like avengers or spiderman
I do not have a super hero favorite because I do not really like movies with heros but I will say that I prefer dead pool which is perceived as an anti-hero with these offbeat jokes, and his character unmistakable

Simon-dallet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubert Clément Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:41 pm

For me there are several types of superheroes. Indeed, there are those of life as we know it but also those of fiction. In fiction we talk about superheroes when they have super powers, they save lives and they wear a disguise but in reality the real heroes are those of the life that we know as humans and they, on the other hand, save lives by their knowledge or their professions such as doctors, surgeons ...

Hubert Clément

Back to top Go down

Post by RDebarre Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:17 pm

A superhero is usually a type of costumed vigilante who stands out by unusual abilities. They usually have supernatural or superhuman powers. They have extraordinary abilities (physical strength, speed, pain resistance, superhuman etc.)
They have a double identity (or secret identity): that of a normal individual and that, secret, superhero. There are, however, superheroes whose real identity is public, like Captain America.
We all know Superman, Batman or Spiderman !!!

RDebarre

Back to top Go down

Post by Léoauguin Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:34 pm

A superhero (Super Hero or Superhero), a female superhero, is a type of fictional character that was left in American cartoons and their adaptations audiovisual.

A superhero with a type of costumed vigilante who is distinguished by one or more characters, but who has been replaced by one or more superhuman or supernatural powers. regarded as superheroes while they have no superhuman power. Conversely, characters with superhuman powers, such as Mandrake the magician, are sometimes excluded from the category of superheroes.

Léoauguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien Sabourin Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:32 pm

In my opinion, there are superheroes in all fields. But the one that holds my intention the most is "SUPERRRR COX". Although i don't always understand what he says, this teacher is underrated because he allows us to learn while having fun. Also, i think its potential its higher than an aquaman for example (at the same time it's just a fish).

Adrien Sabourin

Back to top Go down

Post by baptistebordron Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:25 pm

A superhero is usually a type of costumed vigilante who is distinguished by extraordinary abilities, which are most often derived from supernatural or supernatural powers, although masked heroes such as Batman or Catwoman are sometimes considered superheroes when they have no superhuman powers. My favorite superhero is Spider-Man because the Spiderman movies that came out were all successful with very successful action scenes and touching scenes. In fact, the only movie I ever shed tears when I was a kid was on the movie Spiderman 3.

baptistebordron

Back to top Go down

Post by Charpentier Charlotte Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:42 pm

A superhero is a person who saves the world and in my opinion there is none in this world. However, we have many heroes like John Cox or my mother. But for me, the best of the heroes that is actually a band is ... QUEEN! This group is for me the best of all. They have reinvented music to improve life by making us vibrate with their works.

Charpentier Charlotte

Back to top Go down

Post by idris hamidi Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 pm

a superhero is a person who has great quality, be it physical or mental (value, help others, ...) is his superhero. My favorite heroes are super man, bat man, spider man, iron man but one of my favorite is dead pool

idris hamidi

Back to top Go down

Post by Botella Marie Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:38 pm

A superhero is a type of fictional character found mainly in comics and their audiovisual adaptations.
My favorite super hero is not ONE but ONE FAMILY
The indestructible!
Mr Indestructible is the father He can probably lift a mountain with his bare hands.
Elastigirl is the mother She can stretch (and compress) her body up to tens of meters, like Red Richards in the series of Fantastic Four
Arrow Parr is the son He can run as fast as the Flash superhero but is still a kid who only thinks of using his powers to do pranks
Violet Parr is the girl She has the power, like Jane Storm, to make herself invisible and project a powerful force field.
Jack Jack Parr is the baby he can change the density and composition of his body and thus turn into a human fireball, into a metal statue

Botella Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vuong Linh Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:05 pm

A superhero, female superhero, is a type of fictional character that is found mainly in comics. A superhero is usually a type of costumed vigilante who is distinguished by extraordinary abilities, which derive most often from superhuman or supernatural powers. But however there are superheroes who are only masked as Batman and who does not have powers that are also considered heroes.

Vuong Linh

Back to top Go down

Post by Petit Valentin Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:10 pm

I think a lot of personne can be a superhero in all day life. For exemple, i mean john cox is an superhero because he held a whole year with the APSA 7

Petit Valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum