UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group A Discussion: My 3 Favourite...

+7
Jordan Besson
Victor Chevalier
Clothilde Pluchart
Antoine DEBERTOLIS
Meghane Cren
Cheick
Admin
11 posters

Go down

Group A Discussion: My 3 Favourite... Empty Group A Discussion: My 3 Favourite...

Post by Admin Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:48 am

Songs, books, movies, students ...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Group A Discussion: My 3 Favourite... Empty Re: Group A Discussion: My 3 Favourite...

Post by Cheick Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:39 am

Hello everyone!!!

I am very happy that we chose this subject because yesterday at the Elisangela party ( Yes, too bad for the absent hahaha Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy ), Babis made me dive back into some music that I loved when I was a kid. As a result, I had one of my three favorite musics and I chose a very nostalgic one: Busta Rhyms Maria carey feat Flipmode Squad "I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT". It was a massacre at one time at least in my country, because we have a strong African-American influence and dance hall in the music in Guinea. So, for people who have never listened to it, I invite you to do it once in your life. JOHN, do you know this song? If, it must be done hahahaha. Very Happy  Very Happy

Thank you BABIS and Elisangela for the "little wink" evening  Smile

For the second song, I will say that I love the artist "STROMAE" or the singer "STROMAE" as you like lol. But, I think his songs are very well written and subtle. His latest music "DÉFILER" is my favorite, he sang it for his wife's brand parade. I think it's about our current society but with a very beautiful handwriting

Finally, for my female artist, And YES, I also have one, she is the queen of the RNB, "QUEEN B" of course BEYONCE. Because she has sung for very committed causes, especially on social equality. Who doesn't know his song "Run the word (Girls)" ? hahahaha little wink fights women, And his song "FORMATION" that I love deeply etc... His vocal signature is the TOP ("it calms me down").

That's it, it's the end of my TOP 3 of the songs.
I'm curious to see yours. Very Happy

Last edited by Cheick on Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cheick

Back to top Go down

Group A Discussion: My 3 Favourite... Empty Re: Group A Discussion: My 3 Favourite...

Post by Meghane Cren Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:04 pm

I'm sorry I was absent from the scene, but I'm coming back for your pleasure ! (or not)

So this week it was talk about our "three favourites"... on various themes, so... HERE WE GO.
(Sorry John, I know this topic won't be interesting for u, but I can assure u, its not more interesting for me.)

Three favorites songs : (very complicated category to reduce to only three choices for someone who currently has 1000 songs visible on his Apple Music application) but for u, I can try. We will say that they are the three most appreciated at the moment.
1. We Two - Slimane (because Slimane is BAE)
2. Ur queen - Angèle (for the voice timbre, the melodies and the tortured atmosphere)
3. And all the songs of the band Daughtry (because despite everything, they will remain my favorite rock band, and cause I love every song they made)

Three favorites series :
1. Friends. O.b.v.i.o.u.s.l.y.
2. Titans (because DC/Marvel lives and Robin is a fucking badass)
3. How get away w/ murder

Three favorites video games :.
1. Assassin's Creed Odyssey (and Origins of course)
2. Horizon Zero Dawn for RPG, machine concept and game mode.
3. The Pokemon license of course.

Three Favorites licenses :
1. Disney I love you
2. Marvel
3. Pokemon

Three favorite books :
1. Hamlet of Shakespeare (our master at all)
2. Trip to the Center of the Earth/Mysterious Island - Jules Verne (cause I have always wanted to resolve the mystery and find these magical places)
3. Iliad (cause Greek mythology remain : passion)

Three Favorites mangas :
1. Tokyo Ghoul
2. Titan Attack (Shingeki no Kyojin)
3. Naruto (Shippuden)

Three Favorites poetry authors :
1. Victor Hugo (who else ?)
2. Guillaume Apollinaire
3. Louis Aragon (Elsa eyes ... god)

Three Favorite theatrical work :
1. ALL THE WORKS OF SHAKESPEARE ! (Yes, I went to see representations and they are all INCREDIBLE !)
2. U can't fool around with love - Musset
3. Phèdre - Racine

Well, well, well, I think there's enough content now. Some of my close relatives don't know all that, so... dear readers, we can say that we have just created a certain proximity ahah. No matter what.

Meghane kisses
Meghane Cren
Meghane Cren

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheick Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:33 pm

I like yours choices songs, mangas especially Angèle:)

Cheick

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine DEBERTOLIS Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:19 am

Hi,
My 3 favourites songs: It’s difficult to choose a favourite song because it’s depended the mood. I prefer present my top 3 favourites artiste at the moment. In rockmusic its nirvana, and in French Rap actually its Guizmo, for working I prefer listening Chopin.
My 3 favourites movies: I have 3 categories of movies than I prefer: action, adventure and historic movies. So my 3 favorites movies are:
-Matrix: I really like the trilogy, the specials effects are amazing and the univers and concept are nonesuch.
-Get Rich or Die Tryin: It’s the story of 50 cent’s during this beginning in RAP.
-Southpaw: This movie ouput in cinema in 2015, talk about the story of a drop into the evil of a boxer.
-Gladiator: The story of my life, probably the best movie of all time. I live for this film! I have probably watched this movie 4 time every years.
-Schindler's List: The real sad story of jude during 2nd war. Creat by Steven Spielberg, the movie is very touching.
(I know it’s a top 3 and not 5 but I can’t choose)
My 3 favorites books: I hate reading for pleasure and relaxing, I know it’s a bad thing’s, so my last books I have reading for myself its certainly Tom tom et nana, sorry….
You can give your advice,
See you,
Antoine DEBERTOLIS
Antoine DEBERTOLIS

Back to top Go down

Post by Clothilde Pluchart Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:33 pm

Hi everyone,

For the songs it's impossible for me to reduce my choice. And you know i'm love the old songs and i'm little annoying with my friends with this.

Four favorites series :
1. Dynasty
2. The rain
3. Super Girl
4. Girl Boss

Three favorites video games :.
1. Mario Kart (Wii)
2. Sim's
3. FIFA

Two Favorites licenses :
1. Disney
2. Pixar

I'm not telling you everything to keep the mystery about my personality alive.

See you. Very Happy
Clothilde Pluchart
Clothilde Pluchart

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Chevalier Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:22 pm

Hi everyone, it's difficult to choose only 3 music, so i present you my movies, series and books favorite.

Four favorites movies :
-in first "the last samouraï" because is great movie, it's very interesting, beautiful and it's inspired by a real story.
-the second film is "pulp fiction" because it's pure Tarantino.
-the third place it not a film but a trilogy "the lord of the rings", I like the universe of th movies.
- "Léon"

Three favorites series :
-"The big bang theory" I like the humor of this series and the characters are likeable.
-"game of thrones", i like the story and he univers
-"Elementary", I love Sherlock Holmes , and the actors of the series.

Three favorites Books :
-Sherlock Holmes
-San-Antonio
- "les enquêtes du commissaire aux morts étranges"
Victor Chevalier
Victor Chevalier

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Besson Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:11 pm

Hello guys, it's a very interesting subject because we can learn more about people. So, it's my turn to talk you about my choice. I'm going to talk to you about my 3 favorites songs; my 3 favorites movies; my 3 favorites books; my 3 favorites social media and that's all Smile (But I have a secret for the end LOL Laughing

Songs:

Movies :

Home Alone by Chris Colombus with Macaulay Culkin

Bodyguard by Mick Jackson with Whitney Houston

Zoolander by Ben Stiller

Books:

Bonjour Tristesse by Françoise Sagan

Anne Franck Diary

Un personnage de roman by Philippe Besson

Social medias:

Instagram

Facebook

Snapchat

And the best for the end (I don't know if english people can use this expression ? John ?) : my favorites men : David Beckham; Darren Chris and Tom Hanks most particularly in the movie philadelphia Smile
Jordan Besson
Jordan Besson

Birthday : 1997-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Di Cocco Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:56 am

Hello everyone, I love this subject even if it's difficult for me because i love so many movies/series/musics... i can't make a top 3. Actually i can, but my top 3 is changing according to my mood, the season etc
In musics i really can't make a top 3, i love too many songs in too many styles

Movies :
- The green mile
- Gladiator
- Sous les jupes des filles : a french movie
I think that they are my favourite movies because i can watch it 10 times/year

Favourite series actually :
-Las chicas del cable
- Game of thrones and i'm wainting april for the last season
- You

But if you ask me tomorrow what is my favourite series, it will be probably different of this list !
Marina Di Cocco
Marina Di Cocco

Back to top Go down

Post by farah ayedi Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:23 pm

Hello everyone!

I can't make my top 3 of favourite music because I like many styles with many languages and from many countries. Also it depends of my mood, of the season and the vibes...so it's impossible to reduce my choice to 3...!

Top 3 of my favourite series:
-casa del papel
-Narcos
-Friends
-How I met your mother

top 3 of my favourite singers:
- Warda (you didn't khow her, she is arabic singer)
-Beyoncé
- Armin Van burn (he is a DJ not really singer but I like his songs)

top 3 of my favourite colours:
- blue blue blue
-black
-red bordeaux :p

top 3 of my favourite destinations:
- Mexic
- Croatia
- Italy

I will think about others top 3 Wink

farah ayedi
farah ayedi

Birthday : 1995-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Blong Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:49 am

Hi everyone !

So let's talk about my 3 favourites somethings.
First, in the category of movies I would say that my top 3 is :
- Batman : The Dark Knight because Heath Ledger was amazing in his role of Joker
- Fight Club because the film drop is crazy
- Mononoke Hime because I love the environment which was inspired by a Japanese forest

So now, about my favourite series ever :
- Malcolm in the middle because this show is so funny
- Death Note because the plot is well made
- Great Teacher Onizuka because I just remembered how much I love this serie

Concerning my favourite music artist. This is a quite hard category so I will just put artists that I love :
- Hocus Pocus :
- Rone :
- Nujabes :

But I have so many more to put in this category

Because I love mangas I think I will tell you about my 3 favourites manga :
- Naruto
- Attack of Titans
- Fullmetal Alchemist
Blong
Blong

Back to top Go down

Post by Léanne Imare Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:49 pm

Hello everyone ^^
I listen to a lot of different kind of music so I obviously can not choose what's my favorite song.
But I can't tell you who my favorites students are :
Number 1 : ofc Emeline she is so sweet, and I love her style.
Theres is a lot of people that I really love here. Thanks to them I'm having such a good time this year. So Thank you guys ^^ : Meghane, Cédric ,Selma, Iman, Farah, Chloé, Victor.

now, is are my favorite books ( Novel only) :
- "l'enfant d'argent"
-" La sélection".

I don’ have any favorite films or tv shows but the last I saw and enjoyed are:
- The umbrella academy
- Sex Education
- Sabrina: the chilling adventure
That’s all for me. See you on Wednesday John.
Léanne Imare
Léanne Imare

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down