UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group A Week 6 Discussion

+17
Mateo Leger
Aurélien Lechevalier
Antoine CHABOT
Morgan Landry
Laura Rochette--Guitton
Mathias Radon
Nina Delagrange
Armand G1
Bisch Rémy
Nathan Lavaud
ROUGIER17
Enzo
BOUILLON Paul
Quentin Carre
Ines Horeau
Pannetier Jérémy
Admin
21 posters

Go down

Group A Week 6 Discussion Empty Group A Week 6 Discussion

Post by Admin Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:23 pm

Give me your feelings about L1 and L2 at the STAPS (the whole course not just English) and about the good and bad experiences you have had during it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Group A Week 6 Discussion Empty Re: Group A Week 6 Discussion

Post by Pannetier Jérémy Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:10 pm

Hello John,
I’m really satisfied about my L1 and L2 in Staps in La Couronne. More in general, the format of operation in the university is better for us nowadays. It gives us more liberty to study and proves us that now if we want to have our qualifications, we need to organized us and work on our own. In a second time, almost all the students have an apartment, so we have more liberty to see people and making parties all the nights if we want. And for sure the best memory that I have is the English teacher who is a bit crazy but do not tell him !

Pannetier Jérémy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ines Horeau Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:42 pm

Hi John,
Today I can say that I have found my way for my future. Since I came back in L1 I love what I do, what we learn, what we discover and for me already it is a success. Graduate studies are a step in a life. Friends change we meet new ones, freedom is still a big landing to spend even more when taking an apartment because we are far from our parents, our family. My life today is still busy and I'm proud of it. I'm doing more and more and I'm learning skills like never before. Here, our life is family and the friends we meet are of great importance to me.

Ines Horeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin Carre Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:32 am

Hello John,

This week, we going to talk about L1 and L2 STAPS. Personally I loved my year of L1, I liked the sports that we practiced, which I studied including physiology. And I especially liked the atmosphere of STAPS, between mutual help and fun. But this year, I don’t like the change of model because nobody say the same thing. The positive point of the new model is that we need diplomas that is important for our future. The staps is above all a great atmosphere, I discovered new person who became my friends. What I liked the most at staps is the day of integration to the lake because even if we don’t know there is a direct mutual help, encouragement and especially the desire to go beyond to win.

Quentin Carre

Back to top Go down

Post by BOUILLON Paul Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:33 am

Hello Johny !
This week I will speak about the staps studies and it is not perfect for me. There are good points but also negativ points. First, I liked the sports and some other things like the relations with my new friends and specialization in management. The worst point is for me that the studies are too much general and I think that if we are in gratued study, we don't come for this because we had this in high school !

BOUILLON Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:38 am

Hello John, I'm going to talk about the feeling L1 with L2 in STAPS Angoulême. I think there is a good feeling in STAPS in France but in Angoulême, it's specially because it's a small STAPS so every know all the personnes. It's important in Angoulême to have a good feeling enter L1 and L2 because there is only personnes in this fac. If L1 and L2 are not good feeling, there were big shit ambiance.

Enzo

Back to top Go down

Post by ROUGIER17 Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:20 pm

Staps was a beautifull experience. All pepople have a sportive education, smile, assistance. We learn thinks who are very interesting for us live. But they are a lot of problem at Angouleme. Poitiers forsaken Angoulême and it's bad new. Teacher are not same, so it's difficult for us to understand all.

ROUGIER17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Lavaud Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:46 pm

Hello John,
To my mind Staps is a really good surprise, i really like L1 because of the diversity of the sport, i discover a lot and the matter were very intersting. But i'm a little disapointed of the L2 ES because there are not enough sport a the semester 4 and no collectiv sport during the year. With the model rebalancing we had a lot of same spsort as L ad not the best. Generaly i'm satisfate of the L2 and hope to be in L3 the next year !

Nathan Lavaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisch Rémy Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:53 am

Hi John,

To be honest, I choosed STAPS because i like sport, that's all. I'm really surprised about the science side, he takes a lot of place and I appreciate it.
The best thing is about the family feel,and I think we can find it only in Angoulême. When you're here you can make good relationships, maybe cuz the city is not that big. I'm scared about to moove in a other city, but happens.

Do not forget that you'll miss us Sad

Bisch Rémy

Back to top Go down

Post by Armand G1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:53 am

Hi John,
What about my 2 first years in Staps. First in L1, that was a hell of a journey. Making new friends, meeting new teachers, learning new things, that was very great. I think Angouleme is a very good place to learn how to work on your own. The tranqition between HS and college is not that hard in Angouleme because all classromms are located in the same place. The RU is very close. It's kinda confortable to start our college here. Now.. drawbacks, I think we are learning some class which are too global. Now we're in L2, how can knowledge about the strenght developped during a jump help us in our futur in Management ? I think those classes are here to do sorting.
See ya

Armand G1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Delagrange Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:48 am

Hi John.
My first years in STAPS at the Couronne, we were really good. It's a big step in our adult life but I think it's a great atmosphere and help. Since we are a small faculty, teachers can help us and are really listening.
In addition, we are lucky to live next to most (Breuty) which allows us to have a real social link.
We can also talk about our courses, L1 is really a common core to all students and in L2 we must choose a sector, for my part I chose Managament, I think it is a very interesting sector that can open us full of doors in a professional environment and we can touch less access sports subjects like economy, law, survey technique.

Nina Delagrange

Back to top Go down

Group A Week 6 Discussion Empty homework

Post by Mathias Radon Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:27 pm

Hi John,
I think Staps is a good experience to discover some sports and how the body works when there are a physical activities. But this spinneret is not for me because there are a lot of concurrence and everybody wants to be better than everybody, it's not my vision. Moreover, if we choose spinneret (ES for example), we don't have many possibilities. We can either physical preparator or sports educator. Also find jobs is very difficult because everything is closed. After that, i have no regrets because Staps is very good experience and i have solid foundations for going on other spinneret.

Mathias Radon

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Rochette--Guitton Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:12 pm

hi John,
today, i'm going to talk about my years STAPS. My L1 went pretty well. I had a lot of doubts, but I validated it without too much difficulty, some subjects were harder than others like biomeca, but that was not a problem.
My L2 on the other hand does not happen as well as I hoped, the specialty is rather interresting but I am totally lost for the rest, so I have not validated the S3 but I intend to catch up on the S4.

Laura Rochette--Guitton

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:26 pm

Hello, so we've done almost 2 years of STAPS so far in La Couronne. Going to the university is a change, comparing to high school, you feel a bit grown up, even if sometimes you wish you weren't. It's been 2 good years of fun and I hope it'll continue like that in Poitiers for the next year(s). The studies in itself are kinda boring because it's too general, and I'm bored of working for myself and not for the others.

Morgan Landry

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine CHABOT Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:36 pm

Hi
Today i am going to talk about study in staps. For me, its difficult, and the two first years are not the most interressant because there is some of science. Nevertheless, i love practise sport! Then, Angoulême is really cheat city, so is not a pleasure to be here, i hope to go in big City like Nantes, Toulouse or Montpellier after this three years in Angoulême.
So i have mixed feeling for years here.

Antoine CHABOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélien Lechevalier Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:34 pm

Hi John,
I have good memories of my two years at the Angoulême. I loved having my apartment and away from my parents. My years of Staps were nice. I'm happy to change city next year. I discovered new sports and the university is cute. The level at the sport level is really difficult in Staps. If I had again my studies I'm sure I would have chosen Staps.
Have a good day

Aurélien Lechevalier

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateo Leger Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:41 pm

Hi John,
I live in La Couronne since i have 2 years, so I don’t have a different life in STAPS, just have different sings like my friends or the fact like have a car. Staps is different look other studies that I made. I don’t work a lot, but this year, is more complicated than the other year, and i think i need to work more, if i want to have my licences.

Mateo Leger

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Lionnais Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:13 pm

Hello John,
Today I will talk about student life in STAPS. For starters I chose STAPS because the sport is a need and I could not have done anything other than STAPS since to stay ass on a chair all day seems impossible to me.
I love to practice a multitude of sports and analyze them, understand them through science. Although biomechanics may seem difficult it is very interesting to go through this teaching to understand the operation and to improve its technique.
The life in Angouleme is really not terrible neither sea nor mountain, nothing to be interrested. The STAPS of the meeting or Font-Romeu seems more interesting for the third year of license.

Nicolas Lionnais

Back to top Go down

Post by lilian Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:06 pm

L1 classes are too general for me. I like having concrete exercises that reflect the field exercises. In L2 we go into more detail even if it is still too theoretical for my taste. Our specialty in L2 allows us to apply methods on the grounds which makes this course interesting. My biggest regret in L2 is that there are no team sports in practice.

lilian

Back to top Go down

Post by massé styven Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:16 pm

hello John,
today i will talk about staps life. when I was in the college I chose the staps studys because I whanted learn all about the humans sciences, I loved to discovered what the humans body développed. the staps study are hard but funny because I meat some funny people and profesor, some courses were really hard and in sports the scoring scales were really hard, last year I had managed to get out of it but this year I got a lower grade I hope to catch up with them.The Staps parties organized by the bde were cool so we all had fun. Staps is a good experience even if it remains hard

massé styven

Back to top Go down

Post by lucile.baptiste Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:37 am

Hello John!
I really enjoyed studying STAPS in Angoulême because I like these studies and I am in a field that I like. In addition there is a good atmosphere in all classes. The only thing I didn’t like was being constantly in competition with Poitiers about the grades. What is also a pity is always having to move with the car, for example to go to gymnastics, to the swimming pool, etc...

lucile.baptiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down