UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about this climate change ?

+5
Léa ABREU
SALMA FARES
ELISANGELA
farah ayedi
Pauline Maurisset
9 posters

Go down

What do you think about this climate change ? Empty What do you think about this climate change ?

Post by Pauline Maurisset Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:29 pm

Hello guys !

During this "educational break", many of us enjoy the good weather, I even spent a day at the sea.
But, even if I try to enjoy, I can't help thinking that this situation is not normal.
I'm really happy to have this wonderful weather, but it's a little worrying, it is Winter time !

I would be interested to hear your opinion.
Are you worried about this global warming ? Or maybe you just don't care ?

Pauline Maurisset

Back to top Go down

What do you think about this climate change ? Empty Re: What do you think about this climate change ?

Post by farah ayedi Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:42 pm

Hello Pauline!

Me too, I'm wondering why it's too sunny these days and if it's a normal situation or not?
It's true it's my first year in France, but normally it's winter time and cold days in this period.
Personally it suits me, I don't like cold weather.
But espicially this week, it's more hot and sunny than Tunisia. When I talked with my parents yesterday, they told mee that they don't have a nice weather this period. It's really weird.
We can't deny that we can pass a wonderful time outside and enjoy the sun, but it's worrying.
And like you said It's because of the global warming unfortunately.

Whatever, enjoy the good weather, sunny days and vitamin D! cheers bounce
farah ayedi
farah ayedi

Birthday : 1995-10-10

Back to top Go down

What do you think about this climate change ? Empty Re: What do you think about this climate change ?

Post by ELISANGELA Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:53 pm

Today I saw a map of France, the same day, 28th February 2018 and it's bizarre... it's about 20ºC more...

In my opinion, there are people like me, who cares, but it is not so worried. I mean, not all my choices are "climate-change-oriented". Every little thing we buy we and the environment are paying the price.

I try recyclate, I do the proper use of waste separation, I no longer buy from fast fashion brands, but when I throw it away, it still been waste, so, should we buy less? Increase unemployment all over the Wolrd? What is the solution?

ELISANGELA

Back to top Go down

Post by SALMA FARES Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:55 pm

Hello !!
i'm very worried about the degrees in these days, i've neve experienced this type of meteo on february beginning of march affraid i'm very afraid about the next summer meybe will we reach 40° like in marrakech OMG.
Even if the countris try to make the summits i think they don't respect what they have decided toghether !! it's sooo sad Sad
SALMA FARES
SALMA FARES

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa ABREU Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:19 am

Hi guys and thank you Pauline for this subject !! It has really affected me those days... I am really worried about it... Last week I saw gooses flying towards south of France.... TWO MONTHS EARLY !! That crazy...

I am trying to do my best and recycled (just as you Elisangela) but I noticed that this is really hard to do in Angoulême... I know that in La Rochelle you can compost your compostable trash but it doesn't exist in Angoulême.. To bad, it is really useful to reduce waste and can help the city planting flowers in the roundabout...

I don't know when people and politiciens will realize that it's time to change.. I am a bit pessimistic when I read Trump say that global warming has to come back because he is cold...... Meathead....
Léa ABREU
Léa ABREU

Back to top Go down

Post by iman ghouzi Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:35 am

The temperature is going to decrease these days so we don't have to worry ; spring has not come yet! Maybe this sunny week was just a small gift to make us enjoy more our break week  Laughing

But then if it persists and the temperature really start to be warm from Febraruary this could be worring and can make us think about climate change ... the most worring thing is that people do not realise that our environnement is more and more damaged !!
iman ghouzi
iman ghouzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloé Gailledrat Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:29 pm

Hello !
Climate Change is a real issue according to me and it's sad to see that's people are not concerned about that. It's an issue for our future and future of children, how can we don't have any opinion and worries about it ? I'm concerned about animals protection because it's sad to see polar bear dying because of the climate change. We know too that a huge iceberg is melting and will be responsible of the sea level increase. This event for example could deeply change our lives and will transform main cities in France. Maybe Arcachon and La Rochelle will disappear and the Seine will increase and take an important part of Paris. We can't imagine the consequences and we have to react. But I'm like all of people : I want to react but I don't know how to do that, which tools use. I don't have enough many to take part a charity or a ONG...
The most sad part is that our parents or grandparents doesn't have this mentality, they were educated in a world made of plastic and that is normal for them. But adults told to our generation that it was to US to react, why just us ?? Climate Change is global ! Every people are concerned !
Chloé Gailledrat
Chloé Gailledrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Guillon Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:24 am

Hi ! Thank you very much, Pauline, for this topic!!! Of course, I am worried because even if the temperatures will apparently come down and return to the “normal”, having 22 degrees in February is not normal!  No
We have no more seasons and yes it is serious. We’re destroying the most important thing: life. And we can’t go back, we can’t go back when an animal species disappear or when glaciers disappear. Every time we talk about global warming it’s not really important because people think it’s gonna work out like Trump. Evil or Very Mad  
Spoil Alert: it’s not going to work out! Sorry to ruin your day. Crying or Very sad

Marina Guillon

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Aupetit Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:27 am

Unfortunately Trump is not the only one happy about this climate change, people in Russia but mainly Poutine are really happy about this. With the global warming Russia will gain in fertile lands, a new commercial road in the Arctic Ocean...

What can we do if giants like USA and Russia are not helping in fighting the global warming? Everybody should be concerned about this and help each others. We don't have another place to go, there is no other planet ...

Léa Aupetit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum