HI! I'm " Q "

Go down

HI! I'm " Q " Empty HI! I'm " Q "

Post by Cheick on Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:38 pm

HI, I'am "Q"! This is the sentence from the famous voice that will revolutionize the voice assistance of your connected objects in the years to come. I'll let you watch the video and tell me what you think. PS: to be watched until the end  Smile On your keyboards!

Cheick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HI! I'm " Q " Empty Re: HI! I'm " Q "

Post by Admin on Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:59 pm

Interesting.

Not sure that I really care but I understand that some people care very much. Choice is a good thing.
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by iman ghouzi on Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:48 pm

Connected objects simplify our lives ... they really are a revolution !!
Alexa has become my friend , she understands me and i do too. She puts music by helself, turn off lights , tells me the weather !! 
i love you Alexa
iman ghouzi
iman ghouzi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SALMA FARES on Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:10 pm

Hi check !!
i like connected objects i think that they are very helpful, infact me and siri we are like sisters loooll, i can ask her everything and she gave me an answer even if its a stupid one, and sometimes she can stock because she can't understand your request lool
SALMA FARES
SALMA FARES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by farah ayedi on Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:23 pm

hello! Mee too I like too much connected object and I think it's a revolutional things nowadays because it can help us in the simple and stupid things like in the complicated ones.
It helps us also to reduce our consumption of elecrecity for example because it can turn off light or heating when we forgot to do it. It also make our life easier really Smile
farah ayedi
farah ayedi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Léanne Imare on Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:51 am

Hello everyone, it's interresting to see that I'm the only one here that has not the same point of view about this subject. I actually don't feel concerned at all because I'm the kind of person that is afraid of the expansion of new technologies.I thing I'm to easily influenced by movies such as Wall-E or I, Robot,. Since I'm young, I've been fearing the day when there will be to much technologies, and when we'll all become obese because all these technolgies that make our daylife more "easy" or " convenient", prevent us from doing it and increase our laziness. I'm although fearing the day when they will be planty of robots provided with artificial intelligent, and when they will completely take our place in the society. The fact is that if someone really manage to make a robot gifted with the same feeling and the same "way of working" than us, I'm afraid that it can also obtain the same flaws and that we're gonna end like in the movie. I know I sound completely crazy but I really hope that, the day when technologies will become ubiquotous, I'lle be already gone.
Is there anyone else that is also not very enthusiastic about the expansion of new technologies?
Léanne Imare
Léanne Imare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:55 am

I love Westworld
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Léanne Imare on Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:18 pm

By the way , Yes I know that it's over and that you will not take this post in the evaluation but I vasjust interessted in this topic.
Léanne Imare
Léanne Imare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Léanne Imare on Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:27 pm

I'm sorry, I realised that I steped out a lot from the main subject which was creating a genderless voice. Even though hearing a female or man voice doesn't bother me, I can understand that some people only see stereotypes. Like GPS voice is often a girl or Ok google for example. So I think that this is a great idea to stop that. And I hope it will work so ,as one of the man said, people will only use a genderless voice in the future.
Léanne Imare
Léanne Imare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:25 pm

Léanne Imare wrote:By the way , Yes I know that it's over and that you will not take this post in the evaluation but I vasjust interessted in this topic.

I'm glad. you can write here all summer long if you wish. Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum