UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My movie: Rasta Rockett by Boucq Jessica

Go down

My movie: Rasta Rockett by Boucq Jessica Empty My movie: Rasta Rockett by Boucq Jessica

Post by Boucq Jessica Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:52 am

Rasta Rockett (cool runnings) is a movie create by  Jon Turteltaub in 1994 in France.
It's the story of a man who want to by n olympic champion in sprint in bobsleight.
This man's named Derice Bannock, he decided to make a team of bobsleight with 3 jamaïcan.
The bobsleight is a winter sport reserved to white person, suffice it to say that 4 blacks people it's original and this movie is so hilarous because jamaïcan who go in Calgary in Canada, it's amazing!
Hurt by the humiliating attitude of some towards them, the team of bobsleigh of Jamaica wanted to show there real values and give way in this closed world. They qualified them with a hat of fortune lent by the team of the United States, also, they are disqualified for a cheating affair but with theyre celebrity they are reinstate in the competition and finished with dignity.

Boucq Jessica

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum