UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second week Discussion

+26
JIANG Zhen
Matt.Randria
xinyuan
DAI Yulin
ludivine.ruault
lilianroquet
Arnaud Guibert
FENG YE
Emmanuel David
Stéphane Millassaud
J-Carrere
Maxime Buard
clement.biaunier
jingchao
LEI Yin
Benjamin BARBIER
Timothée Simonnet
anaïsdebackere
PierreBERTRAND
Veranika MALKEVICH
Jordy Labrousse
marine.bernard
LIU siqin
ZHANG Yangyang
adeline perrigault
Admin
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Second week Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Second week Discussion

Post by DAI Yulin Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:44 pm

Hello John,

In my opinion in every domain, every profession, there will be celebrities, if these celebrities have some positive impact for their fans in the real lives or they can deliver the energy to us, then I’ll think that won’t be a bad thing for us
But the truth is, no matter what kind of celebrity, their celebrity culture they have walked into a lavish and extravagant errors. Every day, when we connect their our social networking site, you can see many celebrities on the show of their lives, post the food they eat or the beautiful phtots, instead of passing some ‘useful’ information
But we cannot deny that in the world of celebrities exaggeration life, we can still see some positive examples, such as Emma Watson, though she’s already a star, after graduating from the prestigious Brown University, now committed to the cause of women's rights
There is a big gap between celebrity’s culture and me, so I think I just need to stay away and watch.
Thanks

DAI Yulin

Back to top Go down

Post by xinyuan Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:03 am

Hi John,  What a Face
The celebrity culture may be divided in different fields:sevral has talent in singing and writting,others may be good at politique or business.In my opinion,they are everyone like us,but who develop their skills in diferent areas. In another word,people make mistakes,we cannot require anyone to be perfect,even ourselves. I like the person who makes mistake as long as he nerved himself to admit and finally conquer it.
Incontestable, the celebrity culture influence our society with the aspect of politique, commerce and spirit. People who live in the spotlight may be packed in public as perfect but actuelly not.For example,le famous chinese actor WEN ZHANG with a very good reputation as a excellent husband was captured with his mistress when his wife has been pregnant.What's more,when some new chinese films come out,it provided some juicy gossip for a few days, because the gossip makes more focus and the celebrity culture makes money. Certainly,every coin has two sides,the celebrity culture has more pouwer to appeal the public to help the weak such as the spokeman of charitable organization.
At last, I have some suggestions facing to today's topic:
The effect of celebrity culture should be under control,because certains(the violence and the salacity) may make a bad example for the under age.The most important is teaching the youge to tell what is right and what is wrong.
xinyuan
xinyuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt.Randria Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:05 am

Hi John,
In today’s world, I personally think that “celebrity culture” is more influential than ever:  celebrities’s life is on a point where, thanks to the media, it is shown as an example. The difference with last decades is that they have more exposure than the stars in the 70’s or even closer the 90’s. People, especially teenagers, relate themselves with celebrities by making shortcuts between “success” and “happiness”. It could have been a bright idea if the celebrities on the headlines were (at least) smart or showing how much hard they did to earn every single penny they have on their bank account. Unfortunately it is not the case, or for the majority of them. However I don’t think we should blame those so-called “idols” but their image the society, particularly the media, is reflecting: TV is taken as a mirror, and people are mistaken because they don’t really know in which side of the mirror they are. In fact, they are being blinded or blindfolded: They would rather hear about who is dating Rihanna than what is going on in Iraq.

Tupac Shakur: “Don't believe everything you hear: Real eyes, Realize, Real lies”
Matt.Randria
Matt.Randria

Back to top Go down

Post by JIANG Zhen Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:30 am

Admin wrote:I've had my haircut so maybe I could become a celebrity.

wow, so after I will take the same haircut geek

JIANG Zhen

Back to top Go down

Post by JIANG Zhen Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:17 am

''Goodmorning'' John and everyone , Smile

Celebrities - actors, singers, dancers, designers, the wealthy, reality-show lowlifes, models, athletes, journalists or ‘personalities’- are people so attractive. They have become role models for adolescents and teenagers.
The celebrity culture has and always will have an influence on society.

When I was young , I saw the celebrate people is so brilliant et I also want to be celebrate in some ways for exemple like a host. But after when I grow up , I find that if I am celebrate or not don't totally mean the success or the happyness.
The importance is to do the best we can and find what is situable for ourself.

Recently I discovered a phenomenon that Network elements caused the power of celebrity culture in general, it must go through a period of fermentation process. However, if added to the network elements, there will be difficult to foresee changes.
For exemple , many people have been famous through the netword like : youtube , twitter , facebook , and so on .

Fame bring the benefits of practical interests and values. They can have great fortune by using the effet of fame!
I think that's why so many young people want to try to become famous.
It is not wrong but we should choose a right way but not the Low-level approach.
( For exemple there is a Chinese girl GUO Meimei, she has done some things choc in the Internet and become very famous to earn a lot of money , but it is just for money and the ways is the hype and attrative the attention of people . at the end she has finished pay her illegal acts by entering the prison )

The job of the news is to make the celebrity section no less exciting than it is now, while ensuring that it provides us with portraits of people who can guide us to what matters, in ourselves and the world.
flower

JIANG Zhen

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Bardy Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:47 am

Hello everybody!
I think celebrity culture impacts only a little part of the population. Indeed, in my opinion, celebrity culture affect people who are low and who don't succeed in their lives. It depends also on the country where you live. For example in Usa, people are most impacted by this phenomenon because movie industry has a enormous position in the american society.

Anthony Bardy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphaël Lorenzi Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:39 pm

Hi everyone.

For me the "celebrity culture is a recent phenomenon, which is amplified with globalization and the export of "American culture" around the world.
This phenomenon begins to take alarming proportions in recent years , for example you only see the presence of star like Justin Bieber in the street
to triggers mass hysteria phenomena. Things reassuring this phenomenon is still confined to people rather young and living in a developed country
like USA or Japan. But you also see that behind this phenomenon there is a lot of money at stake, it is enough to see all the magazines , films,
commercials and derivatives that depend on these stars. To make it an idea of the sums involved in the world's film industry has reported
in 2014 88.3 billion dollars.
And this phenomenon is not will stop as long as there money to be taken.

Raphaël Lorenzi

Back to top Go down

Post by philippe.emmanuel.emmou.c Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:55 am

HI COX,

For me, there is a "celebrety culture".  Because when you,are not famous, life is esasy and more simple, nobody run afeter you for get something.  Private life is respected and if  somebody don't respect your life you Can send this person to autority. This person Will be judge. If hou are famous, certainely you are lot of very GOOD part but your life is change for long time. you don't realise simple things because All your act are whatch and analyse. SO if you don't become crazy and get an bad futur , you have to acquire "celebrity culture". In first for you and your protection, and in second for your family and close relation. Despite that you are famous you reste a man l'ile All people around the world. With GOOD things but bad things too.

philippe.emmanuel.emmou.c

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebbah Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:43 am

This is one week I have no inspiration on this subject that I will do is annoy my colleagues by asking them questions about what they wrote Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ebbah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebbah Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:49 am

Anthony Bardy wrote:Hello everybody!
I think celebrity culture impacts only a little part of the population. Indeed, in my opinion, celebrity culture affect people who are low and who don't succeed in their lives. It depends also on the country where you live. For example in Usa, people are most impacted by this phenomenon because movie industry has a enormous position in the american society.
Hi Anthony
I think that The occidental realize movie too. I'dont understand your opinion when you say "celebrity culture affect people who are low and who don't succeed in their lives" what's do you think about people who are low?

Ebbah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2