UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Film review thread

Go down

Film review thread Empty Film review thread

Post by Loïc T Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:05 am

One of my favorite movie is Hitch, it is a 2005 romantic comedy film directed by Andy Tennant and with the greatest actor Will Smith. I really like this movie because it is hardly funny, i laugh a lot in front of it, we can look at this film several times he won't be boring. The story is a bit simple but it works ! We can watch it without taking the head.
The both main characters or simply magical the duo is perfect.
So this film talk about Alex "Hitch" Hitchens who is a professional dating consultant. On the fantastic song by James Cook Wonderful World he explains that every man can seduce every women , anywhere and at any time you just need a magic wand. Hitch has not always been a women expert. At his young age he was even bad and had a broken heart. But now he is a pro and Albert Brennaman needs him to seduce a women. Albert is this sort of man not really gifted with the women and of course the women that he wants to seduce is a star. He is his advisor with some others men and she even doesn't know him. In parallel Hitch met in a pub a pretty women named Sara Melas who si a reporter. Hitch doesn't think that he could fall in love again but Sara Melas did it. In the meantime Hitch train Albert to became th best seducer of all time, he explains to him how to talk , dance, kiss but Albert is incoruptible and do like he wants but surprise ! It works Alegra Coles is in love. In a report Sara found the real job of Hitch and publish it in the newspapers after leaving him. Alegra Cole read this newpaper and leave Albert too. But it's a movie and Hitch fight for his love and finally recovered her as Albert , Alegra when Hitch come to her to say that he is for nothing Albert did it alone.
A legend said that Hitch was known by an other name , John Cox.

Loïc T

Back to top Go down