UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie "Fifty Shades Of Grey"

2 posters

Go down

Movie "Fifty Shades Of Grey"  Empty Movie "Fifty Shades Of Grey"

Post by Eito Clarisse Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:19 am

Hello, I'm going to present you the movie event of the year 2015 "Fifty Shades Of Grey" released by E.L JAMES. It is an erotic romance movie. First of all, known for his books it is the 1st volume of the trilogy which is released in movie three years after the exit of the 1st book that is in 2012. I was to see it his release in the cinema, on February 11th for the first one of the movie in Angoulême. I was disappointed in the light having read the book. In this movie, the story takes place in Seattle, he explains the relation between a young person awarded a diploma in Literature and a man of business. He contains erotic scenes which put in front of the sexual practices which imply the submission and the sadomasochism. She is very attracted by her that it meets it and is quickly going to become its subjected. She is going to owe signed a contract to apply rules in this dangerous game. The young woman then has to decide if she is ready or not.

Eito Clarisse

Back to top Go down

Movie "Fifty Shades Of Grey"  Empty Re: Movie "Fifty Shades Of Grey"

Post by Admin Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:32 am

So did you think the film was good? I heard it's a little bit boring and funny.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down