UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARAUDERS !!!

Go down

MARAUDERS !!! Empty MARAUDERS !!!

Post by Jerem Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:22 pm

Sunday I watched a game between The Marauders of Angoulême (my club) and The Sea Devils of La Rochelle. It was a game with a lot of good actions but it wasn't a hard game for The Marauders. They won 24-6 with 3 touchdowns (2 runs and 1 pass). The Sea Devils is a team full of rookies so it's not an unexpected result. It was a nice game and now, The Marauders are in first place ! But it is very difficult to stay out of the game, I want to get back on the field !!!!!

Jerem

Back to top Go down

MARAUDERS !!! Empty Re: MARAUDERS !!!

Post by Admin Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:37 am

Do the Marauders play in the same division as the Kangarous?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerem Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:36 pm

No, they don't. I don't know the exact division but the Kangs are better than the Marauders

Jerem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:14 pm

When I first came to France I nearly played for the barracudas (I think it was their name) in La Rochelle but they stopped playing the season I was going to join. In the end I joined the ballbusters (baseball) in Royan where I was asked to start up and coach a US Football team but I knew it was unlikely to work (expense and the need for a lot of players - in Royan) so I stuck with baseball Royan and Saintes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum