UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports recovery ... a great moment of solitude !

2 posters

Go down

Sports recovery ... a great moment of solitude ! Empty Sports recovery ... a great moment of solitude !

Post by Marion Bonnet Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:05 pm

Everyone thinks that, AQUABIKE , is none other than biking at their own pace and so posed, as well as does my grandmother when she goes to get her bread. Well, believe me, that's a lie !!!
First, the bicycle saddle is just for decoration. It sits almost never above . So why does it exist? Just for the false hopes beginner, I think. Honestly, why sit when you can ride with such funny names, such as: " dancer ", " triathlon ", ...
But we don't work only the legs, everything work : glutes, abs , arms.
A session lasts « only » 45 minutes. But, as I had said after the first quarter : let's go, have courage Marion, only a half hour tortured.
After the first session, the following question comes to me : should I continue? I dare say that in spite of everything , this sport does me much good .
But the worst moment happens the next day. In spite many stretching and all the water I drank , I had aches I never had. Up and down the stairs proved to be a real ordeal. And my pains have not left me for three long days.
Do not be afraid ... the aquabike, it's hard but great for your health, try it!

Marion Bonnet

Back to top Go down

Sports recovery ... a great moment of solitude ! Empty Re: Sports recovery ... a great moment of solitude !

Post by Admin Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:28 pm

Sounds too painful for me.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Sports recovery ... a great moment of solitude ! Empty Re: Sports recovery ... a great moment of solitude !

Post by Marion Bonnet Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:43 pm

You're right, I have difficulties to restore me after a session!!!

Marion Bonnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum