UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Julien's topic

2 posters

Go down

Julien's topic Empty Julien's topic

Post by julienbenard Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:14 am

On the 13th of january of 2015, I made a little come back in the world of tennis. I played with my friend samuel who is a student in L2 STAPS.
In the beginning of 2014, i had to stop my practice because of a thumb injury. So the last week I felt really good on the court because I was released of negative thought. I found a good feeling and I hope to play again as soon as possible.

julienbenard

Back to top Go down

Julien's topic Empty Re: Julien's topic

Post by Admin Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:33 pm

I bet Samuel kicked your ass!

What was the score?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by julienbenard Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:43 pm

Aha not really i won the first set 6-0 and he won the second set. Sam has really increased in recent years!

julienbenard

Back to top Go down

Post by julienbenard Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:03 pm

I followed the Australian open the last two weeks. Yesterday i saw the final between the bristish player Murray and Djokovic who is currently ranked world No. 1 by the ATP. Novak Djokovic won the match (4 sets) end the tournament.
At the end of the scholar year i hope to return in tennis in competition because currently i don't have time for.

Tonight i won 3 to 1 against LEICESTER City with Chelsea on FIFA. I realised that Leicester was not an extraordinary team...

julienbenard

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:47 am

You managed to beat Leicester with the best team in Europe. That must've been hard. clown
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by julienbenard Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:57 pm

You know I played this match so relaxed and talking in the same time with my comrade thomas Smile

julienbenard

Back to top Go down

Post by julienbenard Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:06 pm

Hi guys!
I'm back today to talk about... TENNIS
The last week end, there were two major events: the Fed Cup quarter finals and the finals of the ATP 250 Montpellier tournament.
It was a very good week end for the French players. First, I'm very proud of the French girls who won 3-2 against the Italians, on Sunday, in Italy while they were led by 2-0 on Saturday. Then we have to notice the victory of Richard gasquet in the south of France.

julienbenard

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:47 pm

Where was the tournament in France?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by julienbenard Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:04 am

Good evening M Cox,
I didn't see your last answer. I wrote it over it (uhuh) but the tournement took place in Montpellier. To me Montpellier means summer, sun & girls... But we are in La Couronne on Feb Sad

julienbenard

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:33 am

La Couronne means Work, Rain and Girls !
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by julienbenard Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:53 am

Limitless is currently my favourite film.
This movie is a 2011 American thriller directed by Neil Burger and starring Bradley Cooper, Robert de Niro and Abbie Cornish.

Eddie Morra struggles to write its first novel. Living a decayed apartment of New York, the neglected pace, Eddie is dependant of her girl friend, Lindy. This one, tired to see him unable to advance in the life, decides to leave him. At this point in time Eddie meets by chance his ex-step brother, Vernon. This one, former dealer, says to him to work from now in pharmaceutical industry. He proposes to Eddie to test a non official substance: the NZT. Vernon decided to not speak about the effects of the product, but reassures on its quality by specifying to him that each tablet will be sold 800 dollars.
Eddie accepts and a new life is about to begin. Because the NZT develops in a few minutes cognitive faculties, improving considerably his perception, his memory and his capacities of reasoning. Eddie was able to write a hundred pages of his novel without the least difficulty, convinces his editor to read them and this one, tells her admiration on his answering machine.
The effects of the NZT disappeared, and Eddie have to take again a tablet to finish his novel. His ex step-brother accepts to give some in exchange of menus services. Whereas he brings back to him  the costume of steam pressing, Eddie discovers Vernon killed. While he is waiting the police force, Eddie found an important quantity of NZT.
Then begin for him a life “without limits”: able to learn without effort a foreign language, speaking about all the subjects as an expert, to speculate out on Stock Exchanges with brilliance. He joins again with his girlfriend. He also learns that the NZT has side effects, and especially, that he is not the only one to know the existence of it.

julienbenard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum