UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fourth week discussion

+28
LEI Yin
Raphaël RAYNEAU
Raphaël Lorenzi
bigben
Jordy Labrousse
Benjamin BARBIER
clement.biaunier
Anthony Bardy
anaïsdebackere
Emmanuel David
JF Quiquerez
Veranika MALKEVICH
LIU siqin
lilianroquet
JIANG Zhen
Stéphane Millassaud
xinyuan
ludivine.ruault
ZHANG Yangyang
Arnaud Guibert
Matt.Randria
marine.bernard
FENG YE
Ebbah
adeline perrigault
Maxime Buard
jingchao
Admin
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fourth week discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Fourth week discussion

Post by clement.biaunier Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:12 am

Hi John !! Smile
Today, the subject of prostitution is considered as taboo in France. The practice of prostistution is prohibited in France. However, we can see that it is accepted in other countries in Europe, such as the Netherlands.
I’m sure that legalized prostitution in France is a good solution because it would reduce the associated activities like drugs. But this wouldn’t be the only advantage because it would better manage prostitution and to allow a flow of money for the state. In addition, it may take affected more security for prostitutes because they are often abused. Generally these women who sell their bodies against money haven’t choosen, they were forced by lack of money or obligation ( pimp with threats on families ). However, this doesn’t solves the problem of this scourge because there would still be violence and there will always be individuals who would try to go beyond the law.

clement.biaunier

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin BARBIER Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:20 pm

Hi everyone,
I think prostitution should not be legalized because the women in prostitution suffer much. Most have horrible living condtions and haven't chosen to do this job. It is often women without money who to survive prostitute, it becomes the slaves of pimps. They are beaten, drugged and abused by those people that collect most of their income. Do not tell me that they chose to prostitute because only a very small percentage of those women who want to do that. Moreover legalize this scourge would not solve the problems of these women with the skills of our governments, pimps would still have power.
Legalize drugs has never reduce the effects the devastating effects of this thing or reduce the consumption. It's the same for prostitution it will not fix the livescondition of these women. So I think it is necessary to increase the penalties for pimps and consumers who are also involved in the abuse of these women. The government must help these women get off the streets by giving them work and housing in decent living conditions.

Benjamin BARBIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordy Labrousse Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:51 pm

Hello John, I was pretty sure you'll getting back on this topic.
For the prostitution, you've got girls who accept to sell their body. Not with pleasure but they accept it. And the second case, the revolting one, is when PIMP forced them to do it, simply to get himself money with the body of somebody else.
The law in France allows prostitutes to make the "job". But forbid the "custommers" to take them. On this basis we understand that's prositution is nowadays a problem in our country. So an other legislation have to be creat. I don't find it enjoyable to see girls sell them body, but if they're ok, I don't see the problem. Some persons need them too, take the exemple of heavy handiccaped guys who don't find a girl. But I think a new law can't succed to solve the problem with PIMP who forced girls.
The DSK case, is finally good because it set on the media the problem of prostitution. The fact he has this kind of party doesn't shocked me, mainly if you compare to the Sofitel rape! Because I think he's not the only one. But he's a politician, so each "mistake" is revealed to everybody.
So we expect the law will change and permit to solve as much as possible the problem link to the prositution.

Jordy Labrousse

Back to top Go down

Post by bigben Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:01 pm

hi John,

I think that the prostitution is a question of liberty and ethic. If i take the economic point of view, we must legalize this job for many raisons. The first, we can take an inventory of prostitute to know her impact in the GDP. The second, we can tax this job like others jobs. Thirly, we can convert a special area for this job. Personally, i'm not agree with this point of view but if i follow the current society, we will be accept it. For example, the Great Britain GDP overtake the french GDP because the illegal sector is accounting.
Now, i want to explain my point of view of this subject. I think that this job is the vein of the society but the french institution don't legalize this job or accept that a girl or boy hook. When i read the constitution of 1789, i can see that everyone is free. All people can use her body as he wants. However, this job don't respect the ethical standard or moral norms. The legalization of this job is so the vision and approach of each states of prostitution who refers a certain representation of women in society and value system.
Likewise, i think that the prostitution is just the reflection of the current society. All people want to earn quickly lot of money. If i propos u between a low income or a high income, what is your choice? You accept the job with the best income but the prostitution give u to reach a ethic milestone. Personally, i can't judge prostitutes because behind every one, there is a story. I don't know what is my reaction if I could not pay bills or others. It's ez to stereotype the prostitue but u don't know her story...
However, this jos is the reflection of the current society and the birth of modern slavery. Personnally, the prostitution is the ez way to fill up the fridge. this personn accept to become a object during a tempory period. i have one question: Prostitution is the witness of an institution unable to provide a living wage for each indivu or a society dominated by the power of lucre?
To conclude, I will summarize my point of view on this subject with one sentence :"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” Transform a human in object to obtain objects is not rational for me.

Good bye

bigben

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphaël Lorenzi Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:03 pm

Hello everyone.

As this is a sensitive subject, we must analyze the two points of view: those who want completely banned prostitution and those who want to legalize it.
A proposal was recently proposed in France, which is to pay a fine to clients.Ce who are against it think penalize customers strictly arrange anything.
As for prostitutes or customers. Because we know that it will lead to more crime, more violence on women.
Those who are for this law include all those rather left in France: "After the abolition of the slave trade, we must abolish the slave prostitutes." Said Najat Vallaud-Belkacem government spokesman.
So there is really no real consensus in France, just several opinions.

Raphaël Lorenzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphaël RAYNEAU Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:17 pm

Hi there !  Very Happy

A few one said the prostitution is nowadays allowed, what I totally didn't know...

By the way, if the activity is reliable and framed, it does not disturb me. The activity should be performed in particular place, no anywhere. Anyway, such as the drug consumption, prostitusion will always happen. Therefore, the framing of this activity would help the prostitute female, but male as well to work in better conditions.

For asking your question Stephane, for sure some students resort to prostitution to finance their studies. Unfortunatelly, the prostitution is easy way to earn money. It's not the safest way, because generally prostitutes are submitted to violence and so on. The recognation of this activity would improve the situation of these people.

Raph

Last edited by Raphaël RAYNEAU on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Raphaël RAYNEAU

Back to top Go down

Post by LEI Yin Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:07 pm

Hi, John
Prostitution is everywhere in China, but it is illegal, I think it should be legalized, legalizing prostitution is a sort of safeguarding of the people’s sexual freedom. What’s more, will people stop visiting prostitutes and selling sex if you don’t legalize it? Legalizing prostitution isn’t necessarily encouraging men to go whoring or encouraging women to go sell themselves. On morality, you can still persuade your husband not to go visit whores or teach your daughter to go prostitute herself. The law legalizing prostitution is just to protect those who are forced to engage in this occupation in order to survive, they depend on selling their bodies in order to get what they need to keep living. Why doesn’t the law protect them? And we know that prostitution will spread AIDS or sexually transmitted diseases, the government should organize themselves to protect their health and safety to trade. There’s a serious imbalance in the male to female sex ratio in China, so legalizing prostitution will help those single men's needs.

LEI Yin

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Carrere Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:07 pm

I love it because the money coming from drugs and whores is the best way like the Holland governement did !
According to me, the fact of legalize drugs and prostitution would lead to a decrease of streets crimes.
The besty thing to do is to legalize and control !
Plz Mr Cox help us to increase our GPD!!!

J-Carrere

Back to top Go down

Post by Etienne Goursaud Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:19 pm

Hello (No, this is not a mirage)

For DSK, I think that a person, when he commits a great fault, he must be judged for his acts, it is a simple citizen or great political, it's a same problem, that's why I think DSK shouldn't have a great responsabilities in administration of France.

Concerning prostitution, my opinion is legalize it. Why? I can give reason of my choice
-The first is down sexual illegal acts (for example rape...)
Howewer, if we legalize, the State can frame this "activities" and this is the end of "Mac"'s controls of this "market"
For conclude, I think, never Can stop this activities.

Etienne Goursaud

Back to top Go down

Post by DAI Yulin Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:31 pm

Hello everyone,

First, we can observe a real phenomenon:in the country where the prostitution isn't legalized, the phenomenon of prostitution is also rampant. To be sure, prostitution won't disappear completely with laws of the country, whether in France or in China
In Germany or the Netherlands, prostitution has become his industry and they led to the development of tourism. If well managed, the legalization of prostitution is an inevitable choice. At the same time, we also need to protect the rights and privacy of prostitutes, whether male or female(Netherlands Red Light District can not take photos).
So in my opinion, we can't let it disappear, then manage it.

DAI Yulin

Back to top Go down

Fourth week discussion - Page 2 Empty I agree with this work.

Post by philippe.emmanuel.emmou.c Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:35 am

Hello John !!!!

i agree with work prostitution. Because for me it's a work as others.  Certainly for behaviour it's not admissible.  But i thing there are much people who prefer due to easy cash that they Can earn and  a few time for to realize This work.
For conclud ; in This side for me it's like person who sell tombston there are lot of Benefit in This sector but it's not  admissible cause people have got a worst point of view about This.

Moreover, like All work witch person Can earn money easily. There are lot of person who  exploit This business.
As a result in This type of person who send lot of bad information about This text.
XOXO.

philippe.emmanuel.emmou.c

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2