UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

University Loans

3 posters

Go down

University Loans Empty University Loans

Post by Admin Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:19 pm

Here's an independant review of the fees explaining how nothing ever needs to be paid if you earn £21,000 (29,000 euros - you know more than the University pay me!) or less. I think you'll enjoy the read and it'll dispel the myths. university loans
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

University Loans Empty Re: University Loans

Post by adeline perrigault Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:21 pm

Hello,

Thanks John for this article !
I think it's difficult to understand tuiton fees in Great Britain because it's not the same situation in our country. The French tuiton fees is more lower than in Great Britain. A lot of French people say that the rise of tuiton fees in Great Britain cause many social inequalities. And they don't understand the functioning with the interest rate for example. The article shows the situation is not so critical as it might seem. It explains the interest rate functioning, repayment terms more particularly how many people have to repay in relation with the amount that they earn. There's no difficulty there for people who earn less than £21,000. There is also a difference with Welsh, Scottish, Nothern Irish students, because countries don't have the same rules..
So, I think many people will undertand more better the situation with this article !
See you soon !

adeline perrigault

Back to top Go down

Post by Veranika MALKEVICH Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:43 pm

Hello, John,
Than you for this article! I do agree that English education is quite expensive (comparing to French and Belarusian, for instance). However, this article explains that the education can be affordable even for families with lower income. I've also heard that in some American universities there are student societies and brotherhoods: after the graduation, rich graduates finance this societies and brotherhoods in order to make scholarships for poor students. (I guess, something like this also exists in the UK).
So, everything is not that bad after all!

Veranika MALKEVICH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down