UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7th Week discussion

+24
xinyuan
Jordy Labrousse
ZHANG Yangyang
J-Carrere
PierreBERTRAND
Matt.Randria
JIANG Zhen
LEI Yin
marine.bernard
DAI Yulin
lilianroquet
Petit.Glody
bigben
Veranika MALKEVICH
Benjamin BARBIER
Ebbah
Raphaël Lorenzi
Timothée Simonnet
LIU siqin
Maxime Buard
anaïsdebackere
adeline perrigault
FENG YE
Admin
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

7th Week discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: 7th Week discussion

Post by Jordy Labrousse Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:06 am

Hi John,

The eduation system is according to me one of the biggest problems in France.
When you're young you get one teacher for a whole year and sometimes several years. If you have a good teacher it's perfect but if you have someone you don't like you have to support him and often he makes you hate the school. After that you go to high school with preasure on young children for marks because some teachers think that is crutial to have the average in the lessons. And if you're not good enough the teacher often get in conflict with you, and let a wrong opinion on your folder. With those opinions teachers heads you somewhere. Sometimes you like it sometimes you don't. If you don't react you can be quickly direct in a way you have to follow all your life and maybe doesn't match what you're made for.
If your parents are not here to help you to work in school, are not here to make you understand the importance of working for you and not for a system, or you're not a child ever determinate, your future is decided by the personnality of your teachers and not by your own abilities.
But we have to recognize that some lessons have interesting contents. Compare to other countries we have the chance in France that the education level is high. But the way he's given have to improve. Succed medical studies isn't the only way to succed his life.

Jordy Labrousse

Back to top Go down

Post by xinyuan Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:00 am

SORRY John,
this is the fourth time that I have been in this topic and I have been thinking all the week but I didn't add anything to this topic, because I have no idea of french education system. The only thing that I know is that it's better working hard in France as it is with China so that I will not  flunk my final exam What a Face
xinyuan
xinyuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Bardy Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:27 pm

Hello everybody!!
Good Topic this week!
I want talk about foreign languages in French education. In contrary other countries like Germany, the level of students in French are very bad. To improve the level, the government must make reforms. In elementary school, we must have more lessons in English. In college, we must have more hours of foreign languages. The new reform by Najat Vallaud-Belkacem about second language, in 2nd year in High school is a very good idea. Personally I think we are on the right track with this new law, but why don’t introduce the second language directly in first year in high school?

Anthony Bardy

Back to top Go down

Post by clement.biaunier Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:30 pm

Hi John,
I think that the education system in France is good. However, I think they are advantages and disadvantage in the education system in France.

Here you have, according to me, the advantages :
- Possibilities to go abroad with Erasmus.
- Students of each level are well formed.

Now, I talk about the desadvantages for me :
-It is difficult today to get in to the world of work after obtaining a diploma because employers thinks we are too we qualify or otherwise without any experience.
- the second point is that I think the holidays are too long, so it is difficult to get back to work.

Solutions that I proposed :
I would propose solutions as the need to promote internships to relate the lessons taught and the reality of working life.
Smile

clement.biaunier

Back to top Go down

Post by philippe.emmanuel.emmou.c Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:32 pm

Hi John !

It's difficut for me to Speak about other system.

But i think french system is one of best of the world. In first, scolarity is almost free even at university level.
- The second, french people receive a huge education with Several subjects but the mots important point is that There are not influence into This process.
- third point, i think is that with This system even if your family is poor you Can acheive tour dream and change your level of life.
- Four point, with Our planning of suject is GOOD cause you are more productive.
However the worst points are :
- teanching lenguage is very bad
- Our manner to learn something is very classic whereas we Will had to going to a new manner to transfert things to pupils.

philippe.emmanuel.emmou.c

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnaud Guibert Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:01 pm

Hi all,

Sorry for posting this lately ...

My opinion about education is simple. For me, french students can't make mistakes with this kind of education. They don't want to make mistakes and don't try to progress. We don't have the opportunity to try things, and learn about our mistakes. Lots of school subjects are theoric too. We are not prepared to face to the work world. Very lately for the french education system.
Arnaud Guibert
Arnaud Guibert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2