UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tom GUILLAUD's life

2 posters

Go down

Tom GUILLAUD's life Empty Tom GUILLAUD's life

Post by tguill02 Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:29 pm

I manage to register myself! It was terrible for me to can't right a something. So, yesterday i did badmington at SUAPS I enjoy myself cause I am of cours the best player of STAPS (it's wrong).I was doing a match versus Hadrien when I launched my racket by mistake and she was falling on my head ... ahaha... no it was not kiding cause no I have a terrible pain on my head and I have been looks like a stupid boy. So no I will maybe use some scotch to hang my racket at my hand. That's all I have no other amazing story to tell Very Happy

tguill02

Back to top Go down

Tom GUILLAUD's life Empty Re: Tom GUILLAUD's life

Post by tguill02 Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:15 pm

no one write on my topic ... I was so sad and so I didn't do any sport this week... Y think I am depress ... Crying or Very sad So instead of doing sports I practise guitare all week but it dosn't help me because the song that I try to play was to hard for me , I can't manage to play the guitare solo ! For information it was "future of manking" by judas priest .
So if I feel better next week maybe I will write about sport Wink

tguill02

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:17 pm

I hoped that you had played badminton against Hadrien again and this week you threw your racket and hit him in the head. Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down