UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volley-ball in Rochefort

3 posters

Go down

Volley-ball in Rochefort Empty Volley-ball in Rochefort

Post by Emeline W Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:11 pm

My sport is volley-ball and I play in Rochefort (Sport Athlétique Rochefortais volley-ball) since 4 years. There are two senior teams: the first one plays in "prénational" level and the second one in "départemental" level. I play in the first one. We've played the first part of the season until the end of December and we finished at the second place behind Poitiers, which allowed us to play in the highest group for the second part of the season. This second part will begin Sunday against Landouge (a team near Limoges). If we finish first of the group (it be will tough), we will go up in "national 3".

Emeline W

Back to top Go down

Volley-ball in Rochefort Empty Re: Volley-ball in Rochefort

Post by Emeline Wasmer Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:18 pm

When I sent my post, I forgot to log in Rolling Eyes

Emeline Wasmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:02 pm

How did the first game go?

It's a very good level to be playing but the travelling can be quite hard sometimes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeline Wasmer Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:45 am

The first game of the second part of the season was last Sunday...and we lost ! Landouges is a really good team which was in "national 3" level two years ago. We began the match at 3:00 pm and we played rather well in the first set, but they scored more points at the end, so they won 25-20. Then we played the second set and it was just catastrophic ! Receptions were not good at all, so I have to run all over the ground to try to set the ball to the attacker but it was imprecise. We lost the second set 25-11 ! But we won the third set 25-22 whereas Landouges won 20-14 before. So we began the fourth set being very determined and very motivated.... until the middle of the set. I was at the bottom of the field, I had to set the ball but the reception was too close to the net, I sprinted and I stopped to avoid a fault but my ankle turned... I went to the emergency and after two hours doctors said to me that I have an ankle sprain. It means that I can't do any sport during 3 weeks...Besides, my team lost the last set 25-11... It was truly a bad weekend...
About the travelling, it's true that it's difficult to go to Landouges (3 hours of my house in Rochefort) a sunday at 3:00 pm ! It was not really annoying for me, but this year I have to come back to Angoulême Sunday evening ! That's why this season I play when the match is in Rochefort or near Rochefort, so La Rochelle, Perigny...

Emeline Wasmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:19 am

Sorry to hear about your injury, and your loss!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeline Wasmer Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:40 am

That's sad for me...but the show must go on as a famous person said... Wink So last week end (sunday afternoon to be more precise) my team played against Châtellerault. And even if i wasn't injured, i would not play this match because it's too far and I have to come back to Angoulême the sunday evening. Anyway ! So, my team played... and lost again ! They completely missed the beginning of the match and lost the first set 25-9 ! And then it was better but not enough to win... they lost the second set 25-21 and the third 25-20. I will know the score of the match of today during the week.

Emeline Wasmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Raybois Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:39 am

Your teammates are so lucky you're injured... With you they would have lost 25-9 all the sets !
I hope you do not stay too long hurt ! Very Happy

Vincent Raybois

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeline Wasmer Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:44 am

I have no answer to this childish provocation... Laughing

Emeline Wasmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeline Wasmer Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:56 pm

I didn't post a message about the match of my team the 17/02/15, so I will talk about it and the match of this week.
About the match against Perigny a week ago... There isn't anything to say, the result talks for me: 3-0 for Périgny, 25-14 in the first set, and 25-17 for the two others... I wasn't here but I saw my coach, who said to me that it was catastrophic...
That's why I was not so confident for the match of last saturday ! So, it was against St Michel (convenient for me, I stayed in Breuty this week-end to support them !), and they are stronger than last year. The fact is that we lost 3-0 last year... So, we knew it would be tough, mostly my coach who said to me just before the match : "It will be a slaughter !" Reassuring !
And surprisingly, my team won the first set 25-23 ! But they lost the 3 other sets 25-17, 26-24 and 25-15... They made many (too much) faults at the service, and the motivation terribly missed...
Wish it would be better the next match !

Emeline Wasmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:34 am

Your coach is not very positive. Maybe if he/she was your team could be encouraged to lose 3 sets to 2. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down