UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4th Week alternative alternative

+22
Naima Sais
Marjorie Braud
Eloïse B
Alex Lasserre
Baptiste Hibon
Salvatore VENNETTILLI
Florian MICHEL
Aurélie Leclerc
marinealbertpieri
audreyl
AlexiaChambinaud
Alexandre Baudet
WANG RUI
Madagascan Lorriane
CamilaCristanchoDuque
Amandinelau
Yara Bassil
Gaëlle
Emma Herry
Manon Lopez
Salomé P.
Admin
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

4th Week alternative alternative - Page 3 Empty Re: 4th Week alternative alternative

Post by Admin Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:37 pm

Rooney hasn't been good for years. He makes the England team slow and boring. We should be playing a counter-attack game with Vardy, oxlade chamberlain and Walcott.

Smalling and De Gea are Manure's 2 best players by far and they give them a good chance of winning the title by not letting goals in. Boring football though.

Obviously I'd like Vardy to stay at Leicester but I'd accept 35m+ for him.

Most skilfull player on the pitch was Mahrez and I'll be unhappy when he goes to a top european club in the summer.

Thought our 2 man midfield did well against superior numbers and it's Drinky and Kanté who could be key to our finish.

If we finish top half of the table it's a great year for us. If Manure don't win the title it's a bad season for them. Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

4th Week alternative alternative - Page 3 Empty Re: 4th Week alternative alternative

Post by Jamel O Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:24 pm

\"Jamel O" wrote:
Admin wrote:Rooney hasn't been good for years. He makes the England team slow and boring. We should be playing a counter-attack game with Vardy, oxlade chamberlain and Walcott.

Smalling and De Gea are Manure's 2 best players by far and they give them a good chance of winning the title by not letting goals in. Boring football though.

Most skilfull player on the pitch was Mahrez and I'll be unhappy when he goes to a top european club in the summer.

Thought our 2 man midfield did well against superior numbers and it's Drinky and Kanté who could be key to our finish.

If we finish top half of the table it's a great year for us. If Manure don't win the title it's a bad season for them. Wink

Even if he is less good than  before, he is the soul of the England Football team and Manchester United !

Oxlade Chamberlain and Walcott ? lol! they are good players but not as Rooney !

Drinkwater (his name always makes me laugh)  is just good to make fouls with Fuchs !
Seriously , I  appreciate when "small" teams like Leicester with a little budget compared to Man U ,  producing a good offensive and beautiful game like yesterday when Vardy scores against Man U but John , you know better than me that the Leicester City Owner will do as Southampton last 2 years: Sell his best players  for the Big Four teams and even Liverpool !

If Man U don't win the title , it is good for us because Van Gaal Out  and Pep Guardiola or Carlo Ancelloti In !

Anyway , i stop talking football : Next Subject => British Humorist ? M. Bean ? i am a absolute fan of him and especially "The thin blue line" it is so British !
Jamel O
Jamel O

Back to top Go down

Post by Manon Lopez Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:28 pm

Thanks Rui ! I think your website will help me a lot, do you have a website to do my English homework for me ? I use already duolingo to try to learn a few words (it’s true) but unfortunately we must speak at the phone and it’s not possible to use everywhere…

Manon Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Lasserre Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:41 am

Jamel O wrote:
\"Jamel O" wrote:
Admin wrote:Rooney hasn't been good for years. He makes the England team slow and boring. We should be playing a counter-attack game with Vardy, oxlade chamberlain and Walcott.

Even if he is less good than  before, he is the soul of the England Football team and Manchester United !

Drinkwater (his name always makes me laugh)  is just good to make fouls with Fuchs !
Seriously , I  appreciate when "small" teams like Leicester with a little budget compared to Man U ,  producing a good offensive and beautiful game like yesterday when Vardy scores against Man U but John , you know better than me that the Leicester City Owner will do as Southampton last 2 years: Sell his best players  for the Big Four teams and even Liverpool !

If Man U don't win the title , it is good for us because Van Gaal Out  and Pep Guardiola or Carlo Ancelloti In !

Anyway , i stop talking football : Next Subject => British Humorist ? M. Bean ? i am a absolute fan of him and especially "The thin blue line" it is so British !

John you forgot about Martial, he's way better than Rooney Laughing

Anyway, I like your thoughts about England team who should use their fast players but as far as Walcott & Oxlade Chamberlain are concerned, it would be cool if they manage to play at least an entire season with Arsenal without visiting the medical staff (nurses probably considering how frequently they're injured).

But let's appreciate how much of a dreamer Jamel is thinking that Guardiola is coming, kick Van Gaal first, then you can dream about Guardolia, Ancelloti or even Mourinho considering it will be a miracle if he stays in Chealsea until the end of the season ^^ And just one last thing, Ronaldo won't come back. He'll either stay in Madrid, kick out Benitez in the process obviously or he'll go to Paris, which I still consider as pretty much impossible. Rolling Eyes
Alex Lasserre
Alex Lasserre

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:13 pm

Alex Lasserre wrote:
Jamel O wrote:
\"Jamel O" wrote:

John you forgot about Martial, he's way better than Rooney Laughing

Anyway, I like your thoughts about England team who should use their fast players but as far as Walcott & Oxlade Chamberlain are concerned, it would be cool if they manage to play at least an entire season with Arsenal without visiting the medical staff (nurses probably considering how frequently they're injured).

But let's appreciate how much of a dreamer Jamel is thinking that Guardiola is coming, kick Van Gaal first, then you can dream about Guardolia, Ancelloti or even Mourinho considering it will be a miracle if he stays in Chealsea until the end of the season ^^ And just one last thing, Ronaldo won't come back. He'll either stay in Madrid, kick out Benitez in the process obviously or he'll go to Paris, which I still consider as pretty much impossible. Rolling Eyes

Martial is a good player but he shouldn't be on the wing and I'd rather have Mahrez over him any day.

I think there is a problem with the Arsenal pitch - too hard - their players are always injured.

Jamel is a dreamer, Van gaal is even worse than moyes but they won't sack him as the results are okay - it's the play that is horrible. they just pass the ball around at the back and bore everyone to death. Rooney is finished and needs to be dropped and they need to get a couple of players who like to go forward to work with Martial. but as I said De Gea is sheer class.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloïse B Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:15 pm

Yara Bassil wrote:If I had to choose a website to talk about, I will choose Interpals.
Hey that's an awesome website, especially if we want to have penpals next semester!

Eloïse B

Back to top Go down

Post by JulieLhommede Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:26 am

Salomé P. wrote:Ok i really like your website Julie. It's close to this one http://iletaitunepub.fr, as it explain maybe more the informations on a graphic point of view. It's nice to be everyday inform on the new campaigns or street marketing. This is like Pinterest. I'm so addicted to this social website. The picture's inspirations are unlimited. It's an unmissable.

I am addicted too on Pinterest, but it's abuse, you connect your application and use it during the English classroom !
I will inform our English teacher if you go one Smile

JulieLhommede

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:14 pm

JulieLhommede wrote:
Salomé P. wrote:Ok i really like your website Julie. It's close to this one http://iletaitunepub.fr, as it explain maybe more the informations on a graphic point of view. It's nice to be everyday inform on the new campaigns or street marketing. This is like Pinterest. I'm so addicted to this social website. The picture's inspirations are unlimited. It's an unmissable.

I am addicted too on Pinterest, but it's abuse, you connect your application and use it during the English classroom !
I will inform our English teacher if you go one Smile

Thanks Julie.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Herry Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:35 pm

Nice website here!

I really like the one gave Marine and Alexia!
I think i could spent so much time doing nothing in those website! Very Happy

http://deshommesetdeschatons.tumblr.com/
Just for the pleasur of your eyes Smile

Emma Herry

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvatore VENNETTILLI Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:25 pm

Salomé P. wrote:Ok i've check and yes it doesn't work if we simply and directly click on the link but as i copy and paste it on the "research bar" and click on enter it works.
Here is an another link. Hope it will work
http://iletaitunepub.fr/blog/category/fiches-metiers/

Are you really giving links about work ? We should think about the food we're going to eat at Christmas and do not even care about any kind of work xp
Salomé chill out ! Internnet was lade to search for stupid website like this one : http://9gag.com/
The other name of this thing is "how to spend all your time in class doing everything else than listening to the teacher but having fun at the same time"

Salvatore VENNETTILLI

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:54 pm

Emma Herry wrote:Nice website here!

I really like the one gave Marine and Alexia!
I think i could spent so much time doing nothing in those website! Very Happy

http://deshommesetdeschatons.tumblr.com/
Just for the pleasur of your eyes Smile

Florian is NOT going to be happy with this site. affraid
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:56 pm

Salvatore VENNETTILLI wrote:
Salomé P. wrote:Ok i've check and yes it doesn't work if we simply and directly click on the link but as i copy and paste it on the "research bar" and click on enter it works.
Here is an another link. Hope it will work
http://iletaitunepub.fr/blog/category/fiches-metiers/

Are you really giving links about work ? We should think about the food we're going to eat at Christmas and do not even care about any kind of work xp
Salomé chill out ! Internnet was lade to search for stupid website like this one : http://9gag.com/
The other name of this thing is "how to spend all your time in class doing everything else than listening to the teacher but having fun at the same time"

noted Twisted Evil
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romane Aubinel Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:36 am

https://www.adopteunmec.com !!!!!!

Adopt A Guy is a French online dating site , taking a tone claimed humorous e-commerce codes , the platform was designed as a large "supermarket" of online dating which women are the " clients " and where men are treated as "products" to "put into basket". Fast deliveries are announced there , promotions about ninjas , red remaining stocks still bunching geeks . The site has succeeded in establishing itself as a key player in the match market in 18-30 years

Romane Aubinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:37 am

Romane Aubinel wrote:https://www.adopteunmec.com !!!!!!

Adopt A Guy is a French online dating site , taking a tone claimed humorous e-commerce codes , the platform was designed as a large "supermarket" of online dating which women are the " clients " and where men are treated as "products" to "put into basket". Fast deliveries are announced there , promotions about ninjas , red remaining stocks still bunching geeks . The site has succeeded in establishing itself as a key player in the match market in 18-30 years

no use to me then!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baptiste Hibon Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:54 pm

I use Linguee.fr as a translator from french to english. It's not like reverso or google translation, because it gives examples and uses the word or the sentence in the context. Could be helpful.

Baptiste Hibon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3