UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sense8 : TV serie

Go down

Sense8 : TV serie Empty Sense8 : TV serie

Post by Fanny CLAVAUD Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:17 pm

Hi everyone!

I start to watch Sense8  recently, do anybody watched it?
To make it simple (because it's not!): the story is about 8 persons, all of them are connected with each others but they live all around the world. There are a policeman in Chicago, a lesbian in San Franscico, a DJ in London, a robber in Berlin, a woman in Seoul, another woman in Munbai, a man in Nairobi and an actor in Mexico city. So they can see each other, feel what another feel, they did the same "dream".

In the beginning of the first episode we see a woman (who looks like totally insane) taking a pill but we don't know what it is, and it seems like she can see people even if she is alone in an old church! I will not write what exactly what happened, you have to watch it if you want to know.
In the two first episodes, we see them in there everyday life, and some of them begin to understand there is something strange happenning to them.

Spoiler:

My explainations are not clear but it's really hard to explain, like if somebody wants to explain Matrix!
http://www.allocine.fr/video/player_gen_cmedia=19553275&cserie=11498.html -> the teaser

Fanny CLAVAUD

Back to top Go down

Sense8 : TV serie Empty Re: Sense8 : TV serie

Post by Fanny CLAVAUD Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:06 pm

Hi everyone!
I watched the third episode of Sense8 and I love this series! You can be bored, there are many things happened mostly because there are 8 characters we follow in the story.
If I understand well, they can “switch” their bodies and they can also be with another of the 8 but nobody else can see them. The mains characters are able to switch their abilities with each other, that’s very helpful!
In this episode, we learn more about the 8, all of them are in trouble but in very different ways.
Will, the policeman, is the only one who saw in his sleeps, a little girl who asked him to help her. At the end, he opened a file of a ten years old girl who disappeared. Suspense…

Fanny CLAVAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanny CLAVAUD Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:11 pm

Hi everyone!
So I watched the episodes 4. In this episode, Nomi will be lobotomized by a doctor who probably knows about the capacity of Nomi and the others. A man find Will and said to him he has to save Nomi. Capheus find “a job” but he is paid with pills for his mother’s illness.
Sun, the Korean woman, discovered her brother steal money to his father’s company.
Spoiler:
At the end of the episode, the 8 sing the same song of 4 non Blonds.

Fanny CLAVAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanny CLAVAUD Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:49 pm

Hi everyone!
This post is about the fifth episode of Sense 8.
In this episode, after her escape Nomi is researched by the police, she is hiding with her girlfriend but she doesn’t seem to understand the connection with the other yet.
Capheus and Riley see each other for the first time, they don’t seem to be scared and understand a bit more about the connection. Sun and Capheus talk about the difficult choices they have to make.
Sun has her period and Lito feels very emotive because of that, even if he’s a boy, they feel the same way.
Lito is on a set for a movie which he plays in. At the same moment, Will is running after someone and they have a kind of flash or vision like if they are in the two places at the same time.
It’s a big day for Kala because she will be married but to a man she doesn’t like. She stresses a lot and she faints during the wedding.
In this episode we understand that Will is the person who better understand the development of their senses. Capheus and Riley are not afraid by what happened to them. For Kala who is Indian, it’s just dreams. Sun, Lito and Nomi think this is hallucinations.

Fanny CLAVAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanny CLAVAUD Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:20 pm

Hi everyone!

In the episode 6 of Sense8 Riley, who is in England, and Will, in Chicago, call each other to be sure they are real persons and not hallucinations.
After that, Riley is in danger, someone try to suffocate her but. Will is in bar with his colleagues and he feels suffocating too. He “enters” in Riley’s head and fight against the person who attacks her.
To have the medicines for his mother, Capheus has to drive secretly the daughter of a rich and powerful man in Nairobi to hospital for her illness because of the enemies of her father.
Sun is in jail to save her father and brother's reputation.
This episode wasn't very dynamic.

Fanny CLAVAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanny CLAVAUD Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:08 pm

Hi everyone!

This post sum up the 7th episode.
Riley returns to Island, where she was born and where her father lives. But she heard a voice who said she shouldn’t have come back.
Capheus’ new boss cut hands of a man in front of him to let him know what he has to expect if something wrong happen.
The ex boyfriend of the woman Lito is suppose to date, knows Lito’s secret and can use it to destroy is career.
Wolfgang’s uncle sends men to his shop to shoot his friend.
Will tries to figure it out what happened to the woman in the church he saw in a dream like the others.
Nomi looks for reasons why the doctor wanted to lobotomize her. She discovered that someone is spying on her.

Fanny CLAVAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanny CLAVAUD Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:48 am

Hi everyone!

I will sum up the 8th episode. I never talked about the opening of the series, I will do it today. The opening is a lot of sights or persons around the world doing ordinary stuffs of their life. With those images, there is an anxious music, like if there is a danger around people anywhere in the world.
In the beginning of the episode, Kala is with her family in a cinema and watches a funny movie but she actually cries. She feels all the pain of Wolfgang who is in a hospital beside his friend Felix who got shot. Wolfgang shares his memories with Kala of him and Felix in their childhood. Wolfgang’s father was violent to him and Felix defended him.
Capheus doesn’t want to work for that powerful man in exchange of medicine for his mother because it’s too dangerous. His and his mother, are threatened by the enemies of his new boss.
Sun gets troubles in prison because she defended her new friend from the brutal woman of the prison.
Nomi is really deep in problems, the police with a man who knows about their capacities came for her. She asks for help, Will, Sun and Capheus come to help her.

Fanny CLAVAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum