UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Film : Seven

5 posters

Go down

Film : Seven Empty Film : Seven

Post by Pierre Gervais Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:37 am

Hello, today I'm going to speak about the film Seven with Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman and Kevin Spacey. I'm going to spoil the film so if you want to see it, don't read my post.

It tells us the story of two police inspectors (Pitt and Freeman), investigating no a murder case. The case isn't like "normal" because the murderer (Spacey), is killing people compared to their deadly sins. For example, for the gluttony (one of the seven deadly sins), he killed a fat man by making him eat until he die.

This film is very interessant because the case we follow is very original. I always loved things based on the seven deadly sins, like Full Metal Alchemist (not really based on but that is still an important part of the main story) or Nanatsu No Taizai. The way the murderer punish the sinners is really disturbing, and because he is that vicious without having any compuction is very pleasant to watch. He act like if it was normal, so, in my opinion they created a really deep caracter. He got his reasons but they are so hard to agree with, that's pretty impressive. Moreover, the atmosphere of the film is weird and dark, and I really like those kind of statings. They create real stories to caracters, with realistic way to act, when you watch it you just can't stop watching. There is suspense, violence and real feelings. To me that's a masterpiece. The acting is really amazing. And the end of the film.... the end.... mmmh... thats just impressive.
Pierre Gervais
Pierre Gervais

Back to top Go down

Film : Seven Empty Re: Film : Seven

Post by Jérémy Doyen Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:29 pm

Hello !
This film is great ! I recommand to Watch this film if you have never seen !
Moreover, I love Morgan Freeman ! Morgan Freeman is a great actor !! It has a presence and a great charisma. His acting in the escapees, seven, Invictus, million dollar baby are all incredibly well played.

Bye !

Jérémy Doyen

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:29 pm

good film.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Martin Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:23 pm

Great movie, another demonstration of Kevin Spacey's skills ! Without to forget Brad Pitt and Freeman : such an awesome team Shocked
Hugo Martin
Hugo Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by FOURNIER Corentin Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:49 pm

Hi,

In my opinion it is a great movie, Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman performed brilliantly, the flow of the story is clear, and the end let you pensive.
But first of all, the main responsable of this succes is David Fincher who's the producer of Seven. He's one of my favorite american realisator and i think he take part of the better as Quentin Tarantino for exemple. He got his own realisation style. Actually, he used to creates movies with deep and dark subjets and this is amplified by the use of gloomy colors and a low light like in Fight club.
I suggest you to watch others Fincher's movies, particularly 'Gone girl".

FOURNIER Corentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down