UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite TV Show ?

+12
Manon Lopez
Admin
Eloïse B
marinealbertpieri
Yara Bassil
Madagascan Lorriane
MisterSTAPS
Mathilde V.
Laure
Salomé P.
Jamel O
Habibakhairy
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What is your favorite TV Show ? Empty What is your favorite TV Show ?

Post by Habibakhairy Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:48 pm

Hey everyone, i was watching The Ellen show which is my favorite show and got the idea of : what about we all share our favorite shows together.
this time i will share the funny video and as the next one will be inspirational

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite TV Show ? Empty Re: What is your favorite TV Show ?

Post by Jamel O Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:03 pm

Great subject Habiba ! cheers cheers

Well, i didn't watch TV since long time but i replace TV by Youtube, i'm a Youtube addict now and i watch so many weak videos !

Some are very fun by example, i discovered John Oliver on Youtube, I really appreciate his sense of humour , he's very funny  Smile !

Watch this one :

Reply,share,like : This is internet =)
Jamel O
Jamel O

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibakhairy Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:43 pm

Jamel O wrote:Great subject Habiba ! cheers cheers

Well, i didn't watch TV since long time but i replace TV by Youtube, i'm a Youtube addict now and i watch so many weak videos !

Some are very fun by example, i discovered John Oliver on Youtube, I really appreciate his sense of humour , he's very funny  Smile !

Watch this one :

Reply,share,like : This is internet =)

Thank you jamel , yea you got a point your favorite youtube show would sounds even better huh ?! LOL , you are not alone you tube is essential to me too. Thank you for sharing this video i like his way , so funny and even more hilarious. Mascotts in japan , i can not even believe this LOL" A shawchank redemption movie would be different "

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Salomé P. Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:19 am

I'm in love with Ellen DeGeneres! She's totally making great and fun tv shows. I like James Corden too especially when he's meeting famous people in his car, travelling a bit.. Smile

Salomé P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:47 am

Are you really watching regularly these kind of shows? Do you find it in other places than YouTube? I don't know if I could be interested because they often talk about fun (or not) facts that happened in the US or UK and they make jokes about it. But I think I don't know these actualities enough, to understand jokes about it...

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde V. Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:23 am

I really like these kind of shows between Ellen and Jimmy Fallon its really fun. Too bad that we don't have such shows in France, we have more ridiculous animators like Hannouna to give only one... And also too bad that we can only have podcasts of american shows, it could pass directly on TV but I don't think that it's the case :/

Mathilde V.

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterSTAPS Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:23 am

I would like to talk about Quotidien. This show started in mid-september on TMC (chanel 10 of TNT). This is an "infotainement" show and it's really great to watch it. The commentators are talented and talk about news with humour. They show the lies of politics, the stupidity of people against sensitive subjects like gay's mariages...

This show is on competition with "Touche Pas à Mon Poste" (entertainment show).
Here there are the audiences: http://www.toutelatele.com/tpmp-quotidien-audiences-serrees-pour-cyril-hanouna-et-yann-barthes-sur-c8-et-tmc-85182

MisterSTAPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Madagascan Lorriane Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:30 am

Habibakhairy wrote:Hey everyone, i was watching The Ellen show which is my favorite show and got the idea of : what about we all share our favorite shows together.
this time i will share the funny video and as the next one will be inspirational

Mine too ! I love Ellen ! She is so funny and so natural ! I also love the late late show with James Corden. I love the "Spill your guts or Fill you guts" !

Look at this video ! Funny !

Madagascan Lorriane

Birthday : 1992-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Yara Bassil Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:34 am

Mine is definitely Chelsea Lately

Here you go. she's talking with Emma Stone about Easy A

Yara Bassil

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibakhairy Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:34 am

Salomé P. wrote:I'm in love with Ellen DeGeneres! She's totally making great and fun tv shows. I like James Corden too especially when he's meeting famous people in his car, travelling a bit.. Smile

Me too Salome , she is awesome !! to all who do not not The Ellen DeGeneres show , it's an American television talk show hosted by comedian/actress Ellen DeGeneres. Debuting on 2003,The program combines comedy, celebrity, musical guests, and human-interest stories. The program often features audience participation games where prizes are awarded. Here a just a gimps of her best moments on the show , yea i know it a bit long ( 8 mins ) but believe me it worth it , so funny !

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Madagascan Lorriane Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:37 am

MisterSTAPS wrote:I would like to talk about Quotidien. This show started in mid-september on TMC (chanel 10 of TNT). This is an "infotainement" show and it's really great to watch it. The commentators are talented and talk about news with humour. They show the lies of politics, the stupidity of people against sensitive subjects like gay's mariages...  

Here there are the audiences: http://www.toutelatele.com/tpmp-quotidien-audiences-serrees-pour-cyril-hanouna-et-yann-barthes-sur-c8-et-tmc-85182

Oh yeah, we watch it every night with my roomates. Mostly with Salomé ! It's cynical but so fun and most of the time they are telling the truth !
And my favorite journalist is Hugo Clément <3 The sad thing is that every time he appears I am breathless and i can't concentrate to the information at all hahahaha !!
Here an illustration :
What is your favorite TV Show ? Hugo+clement

Madagascan Lorriane

Birthday : 1992-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibakhairy Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:41 am

MisterSTAPS wrote:I would like to talk about Quotidien. This show started in mid-september on TMC (chanel 10 of TNT). This is an "infotainement" show and it's really great to watch it. The commentators are talented and talk about news with humour. They show the lies of politics, the stupidity of people against sensitive subjects like gay's mariages...  

I totally Agree , this show is so cool , worth watching. Once again : combining humor and news is just a great idea to capture our generation's attention. Because if not , we will never be interested to follow boring news. I know that there's some subjects that we can't present it nor commenting on it with humor which is understandable but i am talking if we can why not.

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibakhairy Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:42 am

Madagascan Lorriane wrote:

Oh yeah, we watch it every night with my roomates. Mostly with Salomé ! It's cynical but so fun and most of the time they are telling the truth !
And my favorite journalist is Hugo Clément <3 The sad thing is that every time he appears I am breathless and i can't concentrate to the information at all hahahaha !!
Here an illustration :

I guess we can not deny it , you made it even harder when you gave us this illustration. I got your point girl Very Happy Laughing

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

Post by marinealbertpieri Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:47 am

Madagascan Lorriane wrote:

Here an illustration :

HUGO CLEMENT <3 <3 lorriane ha ha ha i understund so much

marinealbertpieri

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibakhairy Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:53 am

Laure wrote:Are you really watching regularly these kind of shows? Do you find it in other places than YouTube? I don't know if I could be interested because they often talk about fun (or not) facts that happened in the US or UK and they make jokes about it. But I think I don't know these actualities enough, to understand jokes about it...

Yes i do Very Happy , and yes i can find it on TV but not here in Franc!!. It's our different tastes but at the end it's not a news show, it's a show that communicate with the audience. Inspirational and funny. Ellen listens up to people around the world and help kids, family , organisations , charities society and lot of stuff. She is not making jokes about actuality either. I guess because you do not know the show well , the subject isn't clear enough. But it is okay Very Happy I really understand and respect your opinion about it

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

Post by marinealbertpieri Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:59 am

One of my favourite Tv Show is Lip Sync Battle, is an American musical reality competition television series. The show is based on an idea that celebrities battle each other with lip sync performances. My favourite one is with Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan ! Jenna imitate Channing on the role of Magic Mike and this is awesome !!!

marinealbertpieri

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloïse B Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:19 pm

I love Ellen too !! She's awesome, Jimmy Fallon too and this kind of American shows Smile

Eloïse B

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:43 pm

I don't like Ellen. She's definitely a "girls" star.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibakhairy Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:22 am

Admin wrote:I don't like Ellen. She's definitely a "girls" star.

yea John a big part of the audiance are girls and women ! what you favorite TV SHOW then ?
I Also like The Tonight show : Jimmy Fallon and the grham norton show
Ahh Do you think you can dance and The voice and Dancing with the stars as well

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:26 am

Habibakhairy wrote:
Admin wrote:I don't like Ellen. She's definitely a "girls" star.

yea John a big part of the audiance are girls and women ! what you favorite TV SHOW then ?
I Also like The Tonight show : Jimmy Fallon and the grham norton show
Ahh  Do you think you can dance and The voice and Dancing with the stars as well

I'm not really into chat shows at all. Celebrity is not my thing. I guess I like some of the humouristic shows like "Have I got news for you" "IQ" ...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Manon Lopez Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:47 pm

Hello everyone,

I wanted to show you one of my favorite shows, called "Les recettes pompettes". It is broadcast on YouTube and it is presented by the humorist called "Mr Poulpe". The concept of the show is to invite people who make news (actors, singers, presenters, ...) and make them make a recipe for cooking while drinking! It is very funny to watch, Mr Poulpe present very well the show with games, improvisations, jokes, music etc ... and then the alcohol disinhibits the guests which allows to see them from an different angle than the usual !

To sum up, if you have 20 minutes to spend, watch this show!

Just below, in link, one of my favorite shows with the celebrated humorist / presenter Antoine De Caunes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8uX5rVWhFM

Have fun !

Manon Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvatore VENNETTILLI Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:25 am

This episode of Ellen show was really funny. And you should watch the one with the little boy that dances like Michael jackson !!

Yesterday i discovered something called "Jeune diplomée". It's broadcasted on TF1, it's in french it talks about the life of a young girl that just graduated and it's pretty good but a bit short.

http://jeunediplomee.com/episodes/

Salvatore VENNETTILLI

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian MICHEL Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:26 am

Manon Lopez wrote:Hello everyone,

I wanted to show you one of my favorite shows, called "Les recettes pompettes". It is broadcast on YouTube and it is presented by the humorist called "Mr Poulpe". The concept of the show is to invite people who make news (actors, singers, presenters, ...) and make them make a recipe for cooking while drinking! It is very funny to watch, Mr Poulpe present very well the show with games, improvisations, jokes, music etc ... and then the alcohol disinhibits the guests which allows to see them from an different angle than the usual !

To sum up, if you have 20 minutes to spend, watch this show!

Just below, in link, one of my favorite shows with the celebrated humorist / presenter Antoine De Caunes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8uX5rVWhFM

Have fun !

I agree Manon ! This show is so fun ! It's a different way to know celebrities with very funny activities. And at least dishes are always bad lol!

Florian MICHEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Manon Lopez Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:30 am

Aha you always agree with me Florian ! What is your favorite episode ?

Manon Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian MICHEL Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:34 am

Manon Lopez wrote:Aha you always agree with me Florian ! What is your favorite episode ?

My favorite video is this one with Elodie Frégé !

And you, what is your favorite ?

Florian MICHEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next