UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite TV Show ?

+12
Manon Lopez
Admin
Eloïse B
marinealbertpieri
Yara Bassil
Madagascan Lorriane
MisterSTAPS
Mathilde V.
Laure
Salomé P.
Jamel O
Habibakhairy
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What is your favorite TV Show ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your favorite TV Show ?

Post by Manon Lopez Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:38 am

For me the best is with Stephane Bern because he's not used to drink : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFKzs5lH1Uw

Manon Lopez

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite TV Show ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your favorite TV Show ?

Post by Florian MICHEL Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:49 am

MisterSTAPS wrote:I would like to talk about Quotidien. This show started in mid-september on TMC (chanel 10 of TNT). This is an "infotainement" show and it's really great to watch it. The commentators are talented and talk about news with humour. They show the lies of politics, the stupidity of people against sensitive subjects like gay's mariages...  

This show is on competition with "Touche Pas à Mon Poste" (entertainment show).
Here there are the audiences: http://www.toutelatele.com/tpmp-quotidien-audiences-serrees-pour-cyril-hanouna-et-yann-barthes-sur-c8-et-tmc-85182

Nice TV show ! Quotidien is my favorite daily program ! I liked their previous TV program "Le Petit Journal" but I think the TV show really upgrade when they leave Canal+ for TMC. I think it's because they are more free on this new channel !!

Florian MICHEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloïse B Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:07 am

Yes Les Recettes Pompettes is super fun ! I actually just started watching it, even though I knew about it I thought it was too long, but yay now I've started and it's good ! Smile

Eloïse B

Back to top Go down

Post by Romane Aubinel Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:07 am

My favorite TV show right now is.... "the villa of broken hearts" It's a French reality TV show, the principle is that five girls and five boys looking for love will live in a villa in the Mexico and will be supervised by the love coaches to find a soul mate. I love this show because it passes after class and allows me to clear my head. More candidates are funny because they are not very smart. It's the perfect show to rest your head after a day of classes and before starting work.
What is your favorite TV Show ? - Page 2 Villad10

Romane Aubinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde L Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:30 am

Madagascan Lorriane wrote:
MisterSTAPS wrote:I would like to talk about Quotidien. This show started in mid-september on TMC (chanel 10 of TNT). This is an "infotainement" show and it's really great to watch it. The commentators are talented and talk about news with humour. They show the lies of politics, the stupidity of people against sensitive subjects like gay's mariages...  

This show is on competition with "Touche Pas à Mon Poste" (entertainment show).
Here there are the audiences: http://www.toutelatele.com/tpmp-quotidien-audiences-serrees-pour-cyril-hanouna-et-yann-barthes-sur-c8-et-tmc-85182

Oh yeah, we watch it every night with my roomates. Mostly with Salomé ! It's cynical but so fun and most of the time they are telling the truth !
And my favorite journalist is Hugo Clément <3 The sad thing is that every time he appears I am breathless and i can't concentrate to the information at all hahahaha !!
Here an illustration :
What is your favorite TV Show ? - Page 2 Hugo+clement

I like "Quotidien" too and I find it interested especially when you already know the news. Because the journalists offer you another way to look at it !

Mathilde L

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibakhairy Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:42 am

marinealbertpieri wrote:One of my favourite Tv Show is Lip Sync Battle,  is an American musical reality competition television series. The show is based on an idea that celebrities battle each other with lip sync performances. My favourite one is with Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan ! Jenna imitate Channing on the role of Magic Mike and this is awesome !!!

Yes Marine, i watch this show too, it is funny. Very Happy Very Happy Especially this one and the one with Anne Hathaway when she imitates Miley Cyrus.

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibakhairy Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:47 am

Romane Aubinel wrote:My favorite TV show right now is.... "the villa of broken hearts" It's a French reality TV show, the principle is that five girls and five boys looking for love will live in a villa in the Mexico and will be supervised by the love coaches to find a soul mate. I love this show because it passes after class and allows me to clear my head. More candidates are funny because they are not very smart. It's the perfect show to rest your head after a day of classes and before starting work.
What is your favorite TV Show ? - Page 2 Villad10
I saw it, i agree it is interesting. But I do not know if we can call it reality show, what I mean is people change in front of the camera and I guess it's 70 % acting and the rest could be real which I also doubt. But yea , watch it to discover how actually these shows works it is quite interesting.

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2