UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Go down

Brooklyn Nine-Nine Empty Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Post by Héloïse Chardat Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:05 pm

Hi,
today I'll talk about the first season of Brooklyn Nine-Nine (it was so good that I felt obliged to watch the entire season 1!!). Because I forgot to post something last week, I'll write a large description of this series.
It's an American series, which tells the life of a Booklyn's police station. This police station is just like the slogan of this series: "Law without the order".
Now, the colorful characters:
- Detective Jacob "Jake" Peralta: the main character of the series, he's very funny and totally crazy but truly competent.
- Detective Amelia "Amy" Santiago: the second main character, she's totally different from Jake (she always wants to kiss Captain Holt's ass) but she's very competent too.
- Detective Rosa Diaz: she's my favorite of this series. She always looks angry and has a very bad character.
- Detective Charles Boyle: he's the best friend of Jake and his sometimes ridiculous
- Detective Terry Jeffords: he's an impressive muscular black man (but very sensitive).
- Captain Holt: the new unflappable gay captain of the 99.
- Gina: the lazy secretary.
- Hitchcock and Scully: 2 nice and funny guys completely incompetent as policemen.
All along the season 1, we had followed their inquiries and events. At the final, Jake Peralta got fired.
Here is the Brooklyn Nine-Nine series!

Héloïse Chardat

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn Nine-Nine Empty Re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Post by Héloïse Chardat Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:30 pm

Today I'll talk about the 4th episode of my current favorite series (sorry, I can't watch only one episode a week !).
This episode is very funny because Captain Holt and Jake Peralta are fighting to win their annual bet (during Halloween). The next year, it was Peralta who had won the bet. This year, the bet is, for him, to steal the favorite captain's watch. To steal the watch, Peralta use a kleptomaniac arrested but, of course because he's still a criminal, the kleptomaniac blackmailed Jake. So, after a lot of events as usually, Jake finishes under police custody. Captain Holt tell him that he has organised ALL of this during a year ! So he win this time.
To be continued...

Héloïse Chardat

Back to top Go down

Post by Héloïse Chardat Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:10 pm

This day, I'll talk about the episode 6 of Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
The episode begin with the incredible delay of Amy Santiago ! So all the team try to find the reason of this delay. It turns out that the reason was a delay of Amy's bank like Captain Holt was thinking.
3 highlights of this episode:
1) Jake is dating with Sophia (in real, it's Eva Longoria !!) but after, he realised she's the defense attorney of a man he arrested.
2) there's the labor-union election and Scully (who is idiot the most of the time) is the only candidate. But Rosa don't want him as union steward so she tries to convince Amy to present herself. Finally, she's elected.
3) Boyle and Gina stopped their relation and fight for an hotel room they already reserved when they are together.
These 3 subjects was not very exciting but funny, like always.
Have a good educationnal break !

Héloïse Chardat

Back to top Go down

Post by Héloïse Chardat Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:38 pm

Today I'll talk about the episode 7 of the season 2.
During this episode, Peralta is at the forefront of the police station because Captain Holt and Terry have a meeting for Thanksgiving.
Obviously, it will arrive a lot of complications !
A suspicious bag of white powder is finded and the entire station is lockdown : so Peralta and the others try to keep the calm.
Holt and Terry are viewing the situation by webcam in Terry's home where Terry's brother-in-law is too. So, because Terry is always victimized by him, he try to offend and make his boss (Captain Holt) pass as an executioner to get respect.
Finally, the bag wasn't dangerous.
Here is for this episode, see you very soon !

Héloïse Chardat

Back to top Go down

Post by Héloïse Chardat Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:46 pm

Today, I'll talk about the episode 8 of the season 2.
In this episode, Boyle and Jake are obliged to work with an incompetent US postal agent. It's very difficult to them because he is very proud of him, try to make it all about him and slow down the investigation.
Next to this, Amy Santiago try to stop smocking. Captain Holt, Terry and Gina try to help her. But it's very difficult : for exemple, during an operation she hide her to smoke !
That's all for now, see you soon.

Héloïse Chardat

Back to top Go down

Post by Héloïse Chardat Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:30 pm

Today I'll talk about the episode 9.
This time, the episode is about 3 importants things :
- Jake and Sophia are in an hotel for a weekend and Amy is in the same hotel for a reception. To make a surprise to Amy, Jake invite secretly Teddy (Amy's boyfriend). But Amy wants to leave him ! So they make plans to pass a good weekend. But at dinner, Amy crack and tell him she wants to leave him ! Finally, Amy and Jake discover they are in love of each other.
- Rosa is very sick but she absolutly wants to work and resolved her case. Gina has to lock her in a small reserve. When she gets out, she's very very angry ! But when Terry tells her she resolved her case and Gina makes her a "survival kit", she finally smiles !
- Captain Holt asks Boyle to learn him to cook but it's a disaster !
Here is my last post about Brooklyn Nine-Nine series (I think) !
See you next year

Héloïse Chardat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum