UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serie : Everybody hates Chris

Go down

Serie : Everybody hates Chris Empty Serie : Everybody hates Chris

Post by Rosh LOUKOU Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:05 pm

This comic serie movie talk about a black kid very misunderstood by this family in particular in outside such as school or street. The history context was around 1990's. The black kid have the chance to pursue studies in a white School. But, he's not appreciate because he's black (don't worry there's not racism No bounce )
He decided sometimes to leave his school. But nothing, circumstance make he come back at home cheers
Actually, He just funny and sum up reality events that we can see daily.

This serie movie narrate the past life, the creator childhood.

Do you know this serie movie ? You don't know it affraid

I invite you to see at least one time. It's very interesting tongue

Rosh LOUKOU

Back to top Go down

Serie : Everybody hates Chris Empty Sum up of some episode

Post by Rosh LOUKOU Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:19 pm

I saw a part of serie
Season 2 episode 16

The context concern a gold ring robbery. It's was the phenomene in all country. Particular, in black street. Chris as a good kid interpellate a woman from the thief. Make attention. He's behind you
Thus, Chris provocate the thief anger. You due to me a gold ring. Before next week.

Chris decided to hide frow away the thief "called Malvo" presence. To the end Chris Father "great and strong Father" save Chris from Thief action.

Thanks , It was a sum-up of episode that I loved  Laughing .

Rosh LOUKOU

Back to top Go down

Serie : Everybody hates Chris Empty Re: Serie : Everybody hates Chris

Post by Rosh LOUKOU Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:20 pm

I saw a part of serie Season 1 episode 4 and "intituled Everybody Hates Sausage"

The episode that I saw talk about Chris involved in a fight where he made a hero or actually he was the victim.

All students in particulary a band of thug student directed by "Caruso" make him in bad condition such as detention everyday.

His family middle-class living in Betstyle (Brooklyn) and must working for equilibre house. His father has two Jobs and for him must eat everyday meat. But, at his time Chris mother's in this episode lost provisory his job. They must so eat for compensate the miss meat : cheap Sausage founded by Father Chris called '' Julius". Some days laters, Sauciss eat has been ranked as a bad view Very Happy .

In the end, Chris could be with success retablish truth about his bad position by leading thug students in detention school.

Thanks Cool

Rosh LOUKOU

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosh LOUKOU Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:12 pm

Episode of the day is intitulate "Everybody hates eggs" we can see it in Season 2 episode 11

Chris in this episode has the aim to protect a colored egg as his own baby Very Happy. In fact, it was an exercise from Chris School and will be marked. Other students work both (boys and girls) except Chris. 
His teacher said "number of students is impair so Chris is already accustomed to live alone with one parent " but wrong in reality because she talk about Chris in a general context from past time Laughing  

But, Chris would'nt keep this egg and planify to conserve it in freezer during the exercise period.

His mother, that don't see baby before the time required made a little crazy crisis affraid . But in the end accept the cause. So every night moments Chris was interpellated by his mother for eggs care Laughing .

He lost his egg because of a nice girl but it founded by his mother in supermarket. This egg was called Junebug "Joli poulet in french ".

The day of reception. Caruso a bully and thug student rob the egg and put it on Chris chair the end became catastrophic ...

Thanks  Cool

Rosh LOUKOU

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosh LOUKOU Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:17 pm

The day's episode is called Everybody hates the buddy system. We can found it on Season 2 episode 6

Episode that I saw talk about Chris and his bully classroom colleague Caruso that must gathering about a school trip prepared by Principal classroom. The aim is to promote love friend between both by visiting the city museum.

Principal school, want simply generate love friend between both. But nothing, Caruso don't found the mistake , the cause that incite him to beat everyday Chris, it's inexplicable thing for him.

They missed the school bus and must work team, forget common problem to come back at school.

In the end, Principal school explained why Chris and Caruso was forgot by Bus : He said that it was premeditated. He reply again to Chris : what do you remember of classroom trip.

Chris reply : Nothing because Caruso don't love him yesterday , today and don't do it tomorrow.

So, according to me Classroom Trip intention it was simply unnecessary Smile .

Rosh LOUKOU

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosh LOUKOU Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:09 pm

Heyy Everyone

I'll bring some comments on the first episode from the number one season whaoo  What a Face Basketball

Imagine we announce you that new serie talk about a young black teenager that have enough responsibilities and then will pursue all studies in a great school for white students (DOUBLE WHAOO what suspense  clown clown bounce cheers)

In the first episode, quickly, Chris is joyful to begin his first class. For him, all is nice for the best's worlds but nothing for moment. His Mom "Rochelle" suggest him to put black shoe instead of sneakers : first Chris anger  Sad 

Second event : Chris salute a nice girl. He was with brother and sister. The nice girl instead of Chris salute the little brother "Drew" that looks like the big brother because he's tall about Chris : second Chris anger  Mad  

Arriving to school , the bully Joey Caruso walks with violence on the Chris black shoe.
Third Chris anger  No No No

Thus, Chris bad moments will begin now because he has dares Caruso in face : all bad words was pronounced by Chris. A school fight was scheduled between Chris and Caruso in the school part
no winner but more of blows.

He's very interesting no blablabla. Daily really situations bad as good are related in this serie that make it very appreciated.

Thanks  Cool

Rosh LOUKOU

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosh LOUKOU Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:39 pm

I will resume you two "last" episode for this session. They may could be a little sad but not much 

The First : Episode is intitulated "Everybody hates Kris (christmas) "

In this episode, Chris don't have choice he was obliged to pile up two jobs in aim to offer gifts to his family. Thanks to salary received he could ordered some gifts in a other local market place for bring joy at his family.

He works both epicery and as Santa's assistant : a little elf Smile but great cold due to winter season lead him to the hospital because he was sick and very 
tired  No  

Serie : Everybody hates Chris Tylych10
Serie : Everybody hates Chris Imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn-static.sidereel.com%2Fepisodes%2F529301%2Ffeatured_2x%2F310225.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sidereel.com%2Ftv-shows%2Feverybody-hates-chris%2Fseason-2%2Fepisode-10&docid=Jli3EyMJR1T0FM&tbnid=fKkV0x7qPSRLtM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjH_IbWw4XYAhWCwxQKHXRXAaIQMwgoKAIwAg.

Serie : Everybody hates Chris Imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn-static.sidereel.com%2Fepisodes%2F529301%2Ffeatured_2x%2F310225.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sidereel.com%2Ftv-shows%2Feverybody-hates-chris%2Fseason-2%2Fepisode-10&docid=Jli3EyMJR1T0FM&tbnid=fKkV0x7qPSRLtM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjH_IbWw4XYAhWCwxQKHXRXAaIQMwgoKAIwAg.He passed all part christmas holiday in this place : very anxious and worried to receive gift ordered at the best moment, but no.

Finally, Chris Family and friend came bring him the share Christmas spirit with gifts that was ordered by Chris and all had passed a good moment with Him

• That can be good and joking in this episode : 

Everybody was kind and amiable as they could  I love you bounce. It's was interesting because everybody gave up prejudice for let's place to Christmas sharing. 
The peak in this episode its because it's just for a little time  cheers

Julius Chris Father got a job as the first black Santa. Before Happy he end it by sadness because he don't focused on company goal. Company turnover move on in the bad way. The problem, Julius told the truth to differents kid who came for a picture with santa Wink

Exemple : that you ordered cost very much because santa don't have money so you cannot have a gift blablabla Laughing

Thanks  Cool

Rosh LOUKOU

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosh LOUKOU Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:23 am

The Second : Before starting I would say that English series speech is very good especially for the last episode of the last season  pirat
This serie worth a little flower so sad that is ended Sad .

We can found episode on dailymotion for english words. Its intitulated "Everybody hates the GED" taken from episode 22 of season 4"

Episode is both joke and sad. Chris had some problems with his professor because he used kind attitude. Misunderstanding lead him to great problem due to injustify late's course  No affraid.

One chance was allowed to Chris. No late again else no admission to up class. Thus, Chris got in his life all unfortunately can't may possible

Exemple : An attempt in front of school. Impossible for this important moment. He made all but he was late again  silent

Serie : Everybody hates Chris Images10

Consequence are sad, Chris Mom was called for bring some justification. But at the end, he passed a test the peak there is a problem we don't know if obtained it What a Face.

End is very fast and incomplete. There was other actions as Julius who don't receive the money that loan to his wife friend for him it's amazing  :lol:blablabla ...  

It's was a pleasure to share these all differents episode of my family series tv king . It's not my favourite but it was very interesting for me.

Thanks  Cool

Rosh LOUKOU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down