UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERIES - Blong YANG

+2
Yvanilde Panont
Blong
6 posters

Go down

SERIES - Blong YANG Empty SERIES - Blong YANG

Post by Blong Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:56 pm

Today, I watched the first episode of the season 24 of South Park which is an animated serie. I love this show and it is well-known for its critics about the american culture and news. This episode is about shooting in schools and machismo.

This first episode is about Eric Cartman, a 8 years old racist child who got a bad mark on his last homework. He usually cheat on Token, a black child but this time Token had a better mark. Moreover, Eric's mother told him that he would be grounded and won't be able to play Fortnite if he doesn't get a good mark on his next test. Eric tried to figure out why Token didn't want him to cheat and there were no real reason. Token just didn't want Cartman to cheat on him anymore. So Cartman organized a plan to blackmail Token so that he does not have the choice to let him cheat by finding compromising information. The only information he was able to get, which is not a real one, is that Token watched the movie "Black Panther" alone when is parents were not there.

At the same time, a shooting happened at South Park's school. Everybody seems to think that shooting is normal. Sharon, Stan Marsh's (one of the main character) mother was outraged that people were not affected by this drama. Everybody thinks she was getting crazy because of her period which was not the case. She was just showing common sense. Randy, his husband went to see the doctor all by himself to know why his wife was acting like this. According to the doctor, it was because of the menopause.

It the end of the episode, which is a few days later, Token and Cartman had a conversation in the toilet and Cartman begged Token to let him cheat and he agreed. But they were late to get in class so they were running in the school through an other shooting just like in action movie. Sharon cried an other death and still nobody understood her feelings. she told everybody that she her period on this same morning. Menopause or her period weren't the cause of Sharon's behavior. Randy tried to convince her that she was just behaving like "a bitch" and she had no choice but to give in to pressure from the group.
Blong
Blong

Back to top Go down

SERIES - Blong YANG Empty Re: SERIES - Blong YANG

Post by Blong Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:36 pm

Today I watched the 2nd episode of the season 24 of South Park. The main subject of the episode is the pedophilia scandal related to priests. It began with Stan Marsh's family on a sunday morning. They went to the church and Stan's dad reminded him how important it is to go to the church. Once they got there you realize that the only thing that matter at the church is to make bad jokes about priests and children. The priest is disappointed after the mass but one child is here to reconfort him, Butters Stotch because he know how it feels like to be a victim of bad jokes. A whole new friendship was born between the priest and the child. The episode is about their friendship, the bad jokes related to the priest everytime people saw them together. The Vatican heard about this story and made everything to clean what the priest could have done. Actually he didn't do anything wrong but by prevent it was necessary for them to clean everything (church, places he went, even a white piece of cake on a child's mouth !).
In the end, the real mean guys are the ones who were sent by the Vatican. The episode finished with the priest killing the mean guys.
Blong
Blong

Back to top Go down

Post by Blong Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:57 pm

Today, I watched the first episode of the season 3 of Daredevil. In the end of The Defenders, the heroes stopped a conspiracy and destroyed the Midland Circle Tower. Matt Murdock survives of this explosion by thanks to the current of a sewer. Someone brought him to the Father Lantom's church, then to the orphanage where he grew up. He was healed there by Sister Maggie. During his recovery he found out that he has lost his over-developed senses.

His ex-girlfriend didn't want to believe in Matt's death and kept paying the bills of his apartment but she needed Foggy's help because she cannot afford it anymore. He is Matt's bestfriend.

During his recovery his over-developed senses came back and he began to train again. During a night he puts on his suit again do some super heroes stuff but it looked like he just wanted to die because he kind of asked the bad guys to hit him.

Wilson Fisk was still in prison and he wanted to make a deal because his wife cannot go back in the US without being arrested.

This is how the episode ends.
Blong
Blong

Back to top Go down

Post by Blong Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:17 pm

I totally forgot to post about the show.

Fisk finally agreed to collaborate with the FBI. He gave them information about the Albanian mafia and they were arrested. Nadeem who is a FBI agent is now in charge of managing Wilson Fisk.

Karen didn't want to believe in Matt's death and want to investigate. Her editor forced her to collect the testimony of a reality TV star. The father of the latter was in a coma after being attacked and saved by Matt. The woman said they were saved by a fighter with bare hands dressed in black. She is convinced that he was Matt and finds Foggy to tell him.

Matt wanted to send the agressors to prison. He found them and fought them and informed the star that she can go to the police. Then, he hears in the street that Wilson Fisk was released but his convoy was attacked by the Albanian mafia but the agent Poindexter saved him.
Blong
Blong

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvanilde Panont Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:03 pm

Blong wrote:Today, I watched the first episode of the season 3 of Daredevil. In the end of The Defenders, the heroes stopped a conspiracy and destroyed the Midland Circle Tower. Matt Murdock survives of this explosion by thanks to the current of a sewer. Someone brought him to the Father Lantom's church, then to the orphanage where he grew up. He was healed there by Sister Maggie. During his recovery he found out that he has lost his over-developed senses.

His ex-girlfriend didn't want to believe in Matt's death and kept paying the bills of his apartment but she needed Foggy's help because she cannot afford it anymore. He is Matt's bestfriend.

During his recovery his over-developed senses came back and he began to train again. During a night he puts on his suit again do some super heroes stuff but it looked like he just wanted to die because he kind of asked the bad guys to hit him.

Wilson Fisk was still in prison and he wanted to make a deal because his wife cannot go back in the US without being arrested.

This is how the episode ends.

Thanks you Blong for spolling me ! Mad
Yvanilde Panont
Yvanilde Panont

Birthday : 1993-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Blong Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:27 pm

I am not even sorry. You didn’t have to see it.
Blong
Blong

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvanilde Panont Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:03 pm

I understand why nobody comments on your posts ! tongue
Yvanilde Panont
Yvanilde Panont

Back to top Go down

Post by maelys fouche Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:05 pm

Blong can you be nice with Yvanilde please afro and do not spoile Daredevil
maelys fouche
maelys fouche

Back to top Go down

Post by Blong Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:10 pm

I am pretty sure that NONE of you guys are watching the show ! Moreover, I don't need people to comment on my post to have good marks (I hope so) ! But it seems that I am not that ininteresting if you guys are commenting here. Wink
Blong
Blong

Back to top Go down

Post by maelys fouche Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:22 pm

Ok you're right I don't watch any of them but I know them and in case of I would watch those series later I don't want someone to spoile it What a Face
I'm sure Blong that John would be nice with you and you will get a 20/20 mark for your determination and your reaction to answer Wink
maelys fouche
maelys fouche

Back to top Go down

Post by Blong Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:26 pm

But that's the point of the discussion ! It's to talk about the episode that you watched. I must spoil or there won't be any interest and no link between each episode.
John is the nicest teacher from the CEPE so yes he would definitely do that. Isn't that right John ?
Blong
Blong

Back to top Go down

Post by maelys fouche Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:29 pm

Such a fuck-up Blong...
maelys fouche
maelys fouche

Back to top Go down

Post by Blong Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:33 pm

I will even say "Shut the fuck up !". But don't worry I don't blame you. I will even encourage you to improve yourself. You can do it Maelys ! flower
Blong
Blong

Back to top Go down

Post by maelys fouche Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:26 pm

lol!
maelys fouche
maelys fouche

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:11 am

Blong wrote:But that's the point of the discussion ! It's to talk about the episode that you watched. I must spoil or there won't be any interest and no link between each episode.
John is the nicest teacher from the CEPE so yes he would definitely do that. Isn't that right John ?

The nicest teacher in the world to be more precise. I was thinking 25/20 but if you want less, I'm not going to argue with a student who uses my forum so well.

I consider these teasers rather than spoilers. Blong is generating interest. Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Blong Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:25 pm

Yes you are the nicest teacher in the world. English, attractive and passionnate, what could we ask for more ? 25/20 would be fine. I would give the five more points to Alexis.

Yesterday I watched the episodes 6 and 7 of season 22 of South Park. Those episodes dealt with the manbearpig who has sown chaos in South Park by killing people. This all season were talking about shooting at school as well. Cartman and Kenny are wrongly accused for these murders by the police and they are doing everything to find the truth of these crimes. The four friends remembered that someone tried to warn them from the manbearpig, Albert Arnold Gore or Al Gore. Everyone made fun of him because nobody wants to believe in it and he stopped chasing the manbearpig. When the four friends, Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman found him he wanted them to apologize for making fun of him earlier in order to help the kids to stop manbearpig. They found out that manbearpig is a deamon from hell and it made a pact with the old generation to be able to sow chaos in exchange of big cars and bitches. Finally, the kids are trying to make an other pact with it. All manbearpig was asking for is the soy sauce and Red Dead Redemption 2 and he would let them having big cars and bitches. But Red Dead Redemption 2 is such a good videogame they refuse and made another pact which is letting him to sow chaos in third world nations for 5 years without being arrest in exchange of big cars and bitches. This is how the episode ends.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f90/19/98/30/72/43334110.jpg
SERIES - Blong YANG 43334111
Blong
Blong

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:40 pm

So 5 points to Alexis. That gives him Minus 3 now. lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damaye Alexis Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:52 pm

Thank you Blong, Thank you John. I'm very grateful to both of you Cool
Damaye Alexis
Damaye Alexis

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvanilde Panont Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Hello Blong,

The episode 8 of the season 22 Buddha Box is available since 5 days !!
Where are you Blong ?!
Yvanilde Panont
Yvanilde Panont

Back to top Go down

Post by Blong Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:57 pm

Hi !
Today I am going to talk about the Season 3 of True Detective. I completely forgot that this serie was supposed to come out. But YES ! After a really good first season and a disappointing second season, the season 3 is supposed to be as good as the first one. Moreover, I love the actor Ali Mahershala who won an Oscar for his role in the movie "Moonling" which is a movie that I loved.
So it will be quite hard to describe but the serie is about a police investigation with the missing of 2 kids. So the investigation is showed from 3 periods of the main character life, the beginning of the investigation, 10 years after and when he is an old man because at each period a new clue is found.
I am not going to describe every episodes because it's quite hard to do it in English. But all I can say is that this season is back to its dark atmosphere just like the first season. I felt really immersed in this serie in which Ali Mahershala is playing really well each period of the character. Moreover, the investigation is really confused which gives it a big interest because you really want to know where the characters will be lead.

If you haven't seen True Detective yet, I can only advise you to watch it because it's really good. But the only seasons which worth it are the first and the third.

That's it for today !
Blong
Blong

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:21 pm

I like True Detective and I really enjoyed the first episodes of season 3 - interesting storyline and a dark ambience but last week's episode was rather slow and boring without adding a great deal to the story. The meal scene was long and tedious for me.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blong Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:46 pm

Hi John !
Yes this one make me think about the episode of Breaking Bad in which they were passing the pillow to each other. But it's getting better and better in each episode to me. I like how you discover the main characters when they're young and old. The last episode was pretty good. You begin to understand what is really happening.
Blong
Blong

Back to top Go down

Post by Babis Papageorgiou Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:56 pm

Hello Blong and thanks for the reminder!

I totally forgot the 3rd season. I finished it last weekend and I would like to add my opinion, having already seen all the 3 seasons.

I totally agree with you, as everyone else I can imagine, that the second season wasn't what we was expecting from the first one

I like too Mahersala’s acting, it was really persuasive! He is very hot right now (after his 2nd Oscar for the green book) and I mean hot as a name for Hollywood

The whole series kept me in suspense during all the episodes.
I was expecting maybe a more shocking and unexpected 'finale' but still was really clever the scenario

I liked also the dark atmosphere as usual in this series and the filming in 3 different time periods!

I still believe that the first season was the best.

Babis Papageorgiou
Babis Papageorgiou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down