UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

discussion topic 1

+23
AxelQuantin
Leo Mimbielle
Luc VOLPI
noemie michenot
Joris
Ribault Geoffrey
Hugo Daunas
BIRAGHI Ugo
Christian FLANNERY
emma bony
lucas dollo
Nathan Raveraud
Poitou Baptiste
Vincent CHOLLET
LucasWDM
GAILLARD Marin
Jason-dmt
TIRET Cédric
Emma Goichon
Hugo Seugnet
Rouil Médéric
Cloé
Admin
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

discussion topic 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: discussion topic 1

Post by Leo Mimbielle Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:41 pm

Hi APSA 5!
To me, hobbies takes a big part in this world! Especially because they create diversity, everyone is free to do what he want...
My hobbie is the surf! Surf take all the time in my life, i dream about surf, live about surf.. ( maybe i can be a little bit strange Razz ) but whatever my hobbie have decided the way of my life, so it's amazing to see how a passion can define a person!
But i also love skateboard! but i can't roll every day beacause of the injury ( I broke my two ankles twice! pale )
My two passion/hobbie took big part in my life beacause they help me when i was bad or sad ( I shall never tell enough thanks to my father to have put me in the surfing! )

Leo

Leo Mimbielle

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelQuantin Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:48 pm

Hi everybody
My hobbies are ordinary, first of all the sport, I practice football at regional level since 12 years because football is for me more than a passion it's a religion I have also practice volley ball at national level with the UNSS of my college, I also like play handball, basketball, table tennis ...
I love listening music especially rap music, musics of 80's years more particularly Michael Jackson because it's for me the best singer and showman of all time .
Obviously, I share lot of time with my friends and family because the relationship are really important for me .

Axel

AxelQuantin

Back to top Go down

Post by ferchaud flavien Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:12 pm

Hello, of my point of view, the leisure activities have two aspects, those who are going to be to amuse either those who are going to be competitive. They allow me to improve, to surpass myself, and especially to develop. For me the leisure activities, the sports allow us to build ourselves except the school system. They bring us values, respect and a rigor to be had. I am thus going to present you my leisure activities, in which I like participating or simply looking at them.
First of all, my biggest leisure, which is my passion, is the soccer. I like playing it, I play it for my four years.
I also like looking at him(it), looking at Europe Cups, at championships. I so have other leisure activities, as the sport generally, the athletics, the basketball, the mountain bike. 
Set apart the sports leisure activities, the music, the movies are attractive too and make party of daily leisure. I also like playing the video games.

ferchaud flavien

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathéo OLRY Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:30 pm

to begin, my favorite hobby is football I practice for over 14 years at the club of fontcouverte! football makes it possible to play with my friends for a long time and to take the air and let off steam! my other daily hobbies are outings with friends whether to do sports or just see themselves outside to party and finally play video games

Mathéo OLRY

Back to top Go down

Post by Romann Dieumegard Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:21 pm

Hi everybody, sorry for delay.

Hobbies are activities for past good time with people or solo and make sometime.
I think, it's essential for a good life to think of something else.
For example my hobby is surf(, so cool for me because you have a confrontation with natural element, playing with the wave and the sensation is only and amazing just like the landscape.It's closer to nature and share a good time with friend after session ,I like chilling with surf community or share a beer with friend on the beach for sunset, see a beautiful light contrast between sea,sky and cloud according season but in winter is more cold when the water is 8 degrees, I like this, his wake up!!!
otherwise I like set party, do other sports extreme or not (free ride,wake,skate,windsurfing,tennis...),do shopping on the net to search the good plan, past good time with family...
The end of my description,

Romann

Romann Dieumegard

Back to top Go down

discussion topic 1 - Page 2 Empty Hobbies

Post by Pierre CORAZZA Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:40 am

Hi!

I'm a bit late for this topic but, i finaly activate my account on this website.
So, my hobbies is Judo, but i won't speak about it because the terms are a bit "barbarians". But when i was at primary school, i tried football but it's like dumb sport, shot in ball and run, run, run like a retard... the i started judo but i keep open for other sport, that's why i love sport and i'm here in STAPS.

I won't write more because I'm late to do this topic and i don't think it can change anything about your ideas on me.
Pierre CORAZZA
Pierre CORAZZA

Birthday : 1998-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2