UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion topic 1

+15
Melissa Gherras
Lucas NEAU
HAQUET Virgile
Lucie LEFEVRE
Nicolas Jakow
Tom Régnier
Julien DAVID
maxime pogut
Naomi ARSIVAUD
PELLADEAUD Kilian
Grondin Thomas
Julien Causeur
Corentin FAITY
Admin
Virginie GAUDRIAUD
19 posters

Go down

Discussion topic 1 Empty SPORT: Football

Post by Virginie GAUDRIAUD Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:49 pm

Football is a very famous sport in the world. It can be practiced beetween friend for the hobby or in compétition.This sport is very médiatized and for some a job. It provokes a lot of debate in particular beetween the salary of the men and the women who practiced nevertheless the same sport.

Virginie GAUDRIAUD

Back to top Go down

Discussion topic 1 Empty Discussion topic 1

Post by Admin Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:59 pm

Thanks Virginie for starting the thread.

I don't know how I forgot - Sport - Just do it.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Discussion topic 1 Empty the sport

Post by Corentin FAITY Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:50 pm

The sport, by its definition of the CNOSF, is a motor activity which is institutionalized, codified and competitor. However, each one can have his own definition of the "sport".For some the sport is just a motor activity which can be just practised for the pleasure. In every case the sport can inculcate values such as the overtaking of one, the respect for others, the solidarity or the tolerance. These values are important in everyday life and that’s why it’s important to inculcate them from the youngest age to the children due to the school sport.

Corentin FAITY

Back to top Go down

Discussion topic 1 Empty Re: Discussion topic 1

Post by Julien Causeur Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:58 pm

From the CNOSF’s definition, sport must be codified, institutionalized and linked with competition. To me, sport is a physical activity that i practice for myself, my own pleasure, but also in a collective way but without necessarily including competition. My favorite sport is the football, i practice it since i’m 4 years old. It allows me to escape from the real world for some hours, it helps me to forget everything around me and i think it’s true to say that it’s something which is now vital for me.

Julien Causeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Grondin Thomas Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:15 pm

Sport is an activity which is could be practice by everyone. There is a lot of sports, and I think it’s very important to practice them for his health first and also for his own pleasure. I think there is certainly a sport for each of everyone, where you could enjoy and flourish yourself. Moreover I think there is not a perfect definition because each has his personal definition of sport.

Grondin Thomas

Back to top Go down

Discussion topic 1 Empty SPORT

Post by PELLADEAUD Kilian Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:54 pm

PELLADEAUD Kilian

SPORT

The CNOSF defines sport as an institutionalized, motorized, codified and competitive activity. For me, sport is above all a way to stay healthy while having fun with friends. Personally I practice football since my childhood, this sport is practiced in team that implied to me some values like the solidarity, the combativity, the perseverance ...

PELLADEAUD Kilian

Back to top Go down

Discussion topic 1 Empty Sport

Post by Naomi ARSIVAUD Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:50 am

Everybody knows this famous picture who was taken during the Olympic Games in 1968 in Mexico. On it, we can see the winners of the two hundred meters. But two of them want to take this moment to fight against segregation in front of all the world: they put their hand up with a black glove. However this action is criticize and then the runners can’t participate to the next Olympic Games. This historical moment show that sport can be use to send a message of peace and the race isn’t a race story.

Naomi ARSIVAUD

Back to top Go down

Discussion topic 1 Empty SPORT

Post by maxime pogut Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:52 am

For me the sport is an activity when her practice is competition's or no in club with coach.
In STAPS, we study sport as a whole, from a practical point of view to the reason of the movement. It's very interisting.
Have much different sport in the world.

maxime pogut

Back to top Go down

Discussion topic 1 Empty Sport

Post by Julien DAVID Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:10 pm

The sport is an activity who develop the passion. If you have this passion you want to do the best and certainly became the best, all sports can develop that but it is your motivation who do the difference

Julien DAVID

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Régnier Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:51 pm

The sport with a big S do not have a real and exact definition. Some persons do sports because it is their passion, other do sport for their health, and there is also some people who do sport because it is their work. To say an "official" definition i'll choose the CNOSF's one : The sport is an codified / competitive / motor /and institutionalised activity.
Tom Régnier
Tom Régnier

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Jakow Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:58 pm

Hello John, what's up ? The sport is a motor, institutionalised ,codified and competitive activty. It's a social phenomenon which can be perceived differently by everybody. Indeed a lot of persons thinks that the sport can just be when they walks in the Street but from a number of another persons it's a competition with rules and one winner... Or a physical activity practiced regularly...

Nicolas Jakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucie LEFEVRE Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:03 pm

CAULOT MARIA et LUCIE LEFEVRE

By definition, sport is a set of physical or mental exercises practiced in the form of individual or collective games that can lead to competitions. Sport is an almost universal phenomenon in time and in human space. For me, sport is a way to entertain myself physically while working on my body. Sport seems important to me in everyone's life to flourish.

Lucie LEFEVRE

Back to top Go down

Post by HAQUET Virgile Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:08 pm

For me, the sport is characterized by a physical activity causing a depenishment of energies. Sport is codified and follows rules. All livers, there are multiple ways to practice the same sport. But sport is also a philosophy of life, a way of behaving (respect), eating, ...
HAQUET Virgile
HAQUET Virgile

Birthday : 2000-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas NEAU Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:15 pm

Sport is a way to relax. This is a physical, motor activity or mental exercises. Sport is codified, competitive, instutionalised, motorized for the CNOSF. But the sport can be practised in hobbies, for move your body. For some person sport is a way to think about an other thing than work.

Lucas NEAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Gherras Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:59 pm

Sport is physical activity, usually requiring training, which is exercised in the form of a game or competition, according to specified rules.

Melissa Gherras

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Zadunayski Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:08 pm

I know that it was necessary to carry out the duty on our sport but I have no it any more, thus I passed on to you a work on a theme which I find important and interesting. It is present in all the sports but also for all the life.
Among the methods of motivations, the scientific studies showed that the autodialogue is beneficial for the sportsmen, it favors the production of power. The autodialogue it is to speak to to one inside.
Researchers realized a scientific study, in which they studied sportsmen during their session of training, with or without music. The result is without appeal: all the sportsmen having listened of music during their trainings had not only to increase their performances, but also the pleasure to go in for sport.
We can also use the memory to improve our motivation and thus our performances with positive thoughts resulting from good memories.

The motivation in the sport is very important, there are several manners to motivate in the sport even if some time it is far from being easy.
And as says the proverb : « no pain, no gain ».

Lucas Zadunayski

Back to top Go down

Post by moreau julien Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:04 pm

Sport is a set of physical or mental exercises in the form of individual or collective games that can lead to competitions. But sport is also a philosophy of life, a way of behaving (respect), eating…
My favorite sport is tennis, I played tennis since I was 4 years old but I didn’t practice a lot because in Africa there were not real training structures. But when I came back France I played more and I also started competitions.
I also practiced other sports like basketball, badminton and volleyball. I participated in the beach volleyball championship of France.

moreau julien

Back to top Go down

Post by marine.soumagne Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:27 pm

We all think we know what sport is. But what is the sport, exactly? When I sweat, do I play sports? Does walking every day to my place of work make me a sportsman? I'm out of breath when I repair my sink: I played sports? Difficult to give a perfect definition.
There is a great diversification of sport. we find racket sports (tennis, squash, badminton ...), collective sports (football, handball, rugby ...), combat sports (boxing, fencing, wrestling ...), motor sports (formula 1, rallycross, supercross ...) ... To be able to say that we are an athlete, we need a minimum to be in motion during the week.
- From 5 to 17 years, at least 60 minutes a day of a moderate to sustained activity that will solicit the cardiac activity of the child, and an activity that strengthens the muscular system and the bone condition at least 3 times
- From the age of 18, 150 minutes per week of moderate activity or 75 minutes of sustained activity, and up to 300 minutes per week for additional health benefits per week

marine.soumagne

Back to top Go down

Post by romain mercher-gaëtan Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:57 pm

Hello John, the sport is a motor, intitutionalised, codified and competitive activity.First of all for me the sport is a phenomenon which allows us to exert ourselves, to remain in form and feasible at quite age. 
Then the competitive sport, with the trainings obliges us has to take responsibilities as for example to be diligent in the meeting for the trainings as well as for the competitions, to have some respect to the managerial employees and to have a good behavior during the trainings and the competition.Furthermore, it allows us to exceed the limits, to have an objective and a healthy lifestyle.

romain mercher-gaëtan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum