UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion topic 1

+25
KATARINA BALLE
thibault maret
Pierrick
djibril17
barbotinpaul
Louis-Patxi MOREAU
Zachary Digeos
grammont.theo
Yann BENOIST
LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen
Maxime Pct
Gaël
Ugo
Zoé Mongard
EMMA BARON
Hugo Perdriaud
Thibaud Lelong
Doriant
GERON Eva
sriffa01
bisserier
clemst10
Kylian07
julien blay
Admin
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Discussion topic 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion topic 1

Post by Charlie vieira Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:59 pm

I'll tell you about my travel in Greece. I was excited because I took the plane for the first time in my life.I visited a lot of city during my holiday as the capital athens, a city beatiful with a lot of temple and arenas and I understood their story. I would always remember this holiday because the beautiful landscapes and the strong warmth was present.

Charlie vieira

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëtan Debien Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:09 pm

During my life, i would like travel. I chose to practice circus in my professional life to travel while practicing my passion. In my opinion, traveling allows you to meet differents cultures and exchange our point of view of the world with populations. I went to Switzerland and Spain but I dream to go in Japan.

Gaëtan Debien

Back to top Go down

Discussion topic 1 - Page 2 Empty Travel

Post by LAUREEN BASTE Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:54 am

I would have liked to travel to Rajasthan in India, this place is for me the way to discover a different culture from mine and very interesting. There are grandiose palaces, sacred lakes and the desert. All the ingredients of a mythical destination. You can also see the mythical Taj Mahal. I also love India for its traditions and culinary culture. There is a magnificent architecture. I would have liked to have a ride on the back of an elephant.

LAUREEN BASTE

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:49 am

KATARINA BALLE wrote:I want to talk about my favorite travel, I went in Australia. This journey was very enriching for it's culture, traditions and landscape! I had fun a lot with my 4 friends, Emma, Marie, Pacome and my boyfriend Kevin ( puigelier, since 3 years)Razz . People are very pleasant, we were very well welcomed. Of more their meals traditional are exellents. I liked this journey, I shall want to make him discover to my children in a few years!!! Sleep Rolling Eyes

Does Kevin know? Twisted Evil
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin roger Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:01 am

I would present my dream travel, i would go to the usa for visiting the country, the usa symbol and have a new impresion to an other country. Y would travel with my parents because it’s my parents’s dream and i want to buy a travel to my parents. I would go to stay in usa for one month and travel in the usa. I would saw the statue of liberty and the white house.

Corentin roger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2