UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan ❤ Welcome ❤ 日本へようこそ ❤

+5
Andrea AROSTEGUY
Blong
Admin
Matthieu Morisset
Yvanilde Panont
9 posters

Go down

Japan ❤ Welcome ❤ 日本へようこそ ❤ Empty Japan ❤ Welcome ❤ 日本へようこそ ❤

Post by Yvanilde Panont Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:08 am

Kon'nitchiwa guys !

During the free course, I've chosen to study "An Introduction to Japanese Subcultures".

In a contemporary sense, subcultures refer to popular culture including animation, manga, video games and popular music.

If I joined this subject it's because I'm in love with Japan and Japanese culture for several reasons :

My favorite console is ❤️ Nintendo DS ❤️ Animal Crossing ❤️ Final Fantasy ❤️ Tekken ❤️
I love reading manga and watching anime ❤️ Detective Conan ❤️ Death Note ❤️ Assassination Classroom ❤️ The promised neverland ❤️ ... but I don't like "K-Pop".

I very appreciated this course even if it was an intense course of 4h/weeks during 4 weeks.

And you, do you like Japanese culture ?

Sayōnara !!
Yvanilde Panont
Yvanilde Panont

Birthday : 1993-11-04

Back to top Go down

Japan ❤ Welcome ❤ 日本へようこそ ❤ Empty Re: Japan ❤ Welcome ❤ 日本へようこそ ❤

Post by Matthieu Morisset Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:10 am

Yvanilde Panont wrote:Kon'nitchiwa guys !

During the free course, I've chosen to study "An Introduction to Japanese Subcultures".

In a contemporary sense, subcultures refer to popular culture including animation, manga, video games and popular music.

If I joined this subject it's because I'm in love with Japan and Japanese culture for several reasons :

My favorite console is ❤️ Nintendo DS ❤️ Animal Crossing ❤️ Final Fantasy ❤️ Tekken ❤️
I love reading manga and watching anime ❤️ Detective Conan ❤️ Death Note ❤️ Assassination Classroom ❤️ The promised neverland ❤️ ... but I don't like "K-Pop".

I very appreciated this course even if it was an intense course of 4h/weeks during 4 weeks.

And you, do you like Japanese culture ?

Sayōnara !!

I'm really into japanese culture and i looooove manga and anime !! I can't really send you a list of what i love cause without joking i really think it would took an entire day ! Apart from that, the history of the japan country is really amazing and inspiring in more than one way !

What did you learn about "Japanese Subcultures" ?
Matthieu Morisset
Matthieu Morisset

Birthday : 1994-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:23 am

Japan again OMG
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Blong Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:03 pm

Admin wrote:Japan again OMG

Don't worry John. Everybody loves Japan. Japanese people are the best but they are not as amazing as you can be when you give good marks.

Ohayo gozaimasu Yvanilde !

Just like you I am really fond of Japanese culture. As everybody knows I went to Japan for my internship during my previous year of study for 3 months and I feel really luck that I was able to go there.
I totally agree about your choice in terms of videogames, mangas and animes. When I was younger I used to play a lot on Final Fantasy IX and X and last year I played more than 100hours on Final Fantasy XV. I have been also playing Tekken II and Tekken III. I spent a lot of time playing those videogames.
Death Note's manga and anime are really amazing but I will add Fullmetal Alchemist, Attack on Titans which are amazing as well.
Studio Ghibli is doing an amazing job as well with movies such as Mononoke Hime, spirited away or Grave of the fireflies made by Isao Takahata who died on last April. But my heart stroke this year is definitely "Your Name" made by Makoto Shinkai.

What can I say about the Japanese culture ? People are really nice and the cultural heritage is really beautiful. Especially in Kyoto where I was which is the cultural capital of Japan.

Sayonara !
Blong
Blong

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvanilde Panont Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:38 pm

Oooh Blong, you are so cute ! Embarassed

Oh I didn't see "Your name" yet, I will watch it this week-end if I have the time !

Blong, would you to bring me to visit Japan ? I have a friend there we could see him but I have no money to go there Razz

Kisu !

Yvanilde Panont
Yvanilde Panont

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:00 pm

Yvanilde Panont wrote:Oooh Blong, you are so cute !  Embarassed

Oh I didn't see "Your name" yet, I will watch it this week-end if I have the time !

Blong, would you to bring me to visit Japan ? I have a friend there we could see him but I have no money to go there Razz

Kisu !

Be careful Blong. Be VERY careful! affraid
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blong Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:06 pm

Admin wrote:
Yvanilde Panont wrote:Oooh Blong, you are so cute !  Embarassed

Kisu !

Be careful Blong. Be VERY careful! affraid

Don't worry John I am not afraid. The only one who should be afraid is Yvanilde. She won't be able to know where I will bring her but of course, I definitely want to go back there.
Blong
Blong

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea AROSTEGUY Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:10 pm

Hi Yva,

I don't know so much this country but I love its food Razz
I love suhiiiiiiis but less than pizza ahah

In other way I love the games too. When I was younger I played at Super Mario, Animal crossing too (I loved this game), Zelda... So, all video games realized by Nintendo are a part of me. I grow up with those games and I continue to love them.

Even their culture are very interesting... But I know more things about chinese culture.
It's very impressive and fascinating... But very complex I know.

By the way, in general I love the asian culture, I think there are a lot of things to learn like the respect of each other, humility, strengthness, the karma and the fact to make a work about yourself and know how to balance the energies around us... I think this spiritual way of life is very interesting...
Andrea AROSTEGUY
Andrea AROSTEGUY

Back to top Go down

Post by joachim natali Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:51 am

Hi Yva,

Im also really into about Japan.
I think it must be a very complicated culture, with lots of codes to understand.
For you, what is the most best thing from Japan ???

I love you
joachim natali
joachim natali

Back to top Go down

Post by Clémence Giraud Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:32 pm

Andrea AROSTEGUY wrote:Hi Yva,

I don't know so much this country but I love its food Razz
I love suhiiiiiiis but less than pizza ahah

In other way I love the games too. When I was younger I played at Super Mario, Animal crossing too (I loved this game), Zelda... So, all video games realized by Nintendo are a part of me. I grow up with those games and I continue to love them.

Even their culture are very interesting... But I know more things about chinese culture.
It's very impressive and fascinating... But very complex I know.

By the way, in general I love the asian culture, I think there are a lot of things to learn like the respect of each other, humility, strengthness, the karma and the fact to make a work about yourself and know how to balance the energies around us... I think this spiritual way of life is very interesting...

I totally agree with you Andrea !!!! I think if I had the time I would still playing at Animal Crossing !! the only part I hate is to weed (désherber) ahhaha.

Something I also truly love about Japan are it's variate and differents landskapes, the islands, the sancuaries, moutains, cherry Blossom…… ans the architecture ! I definitely want to go there.
Clémence Giraud
Clémence Giraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea AROSTEGUY Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:03 am

Yes it's so boring to weed... And after several weeks when you see that many of neighbours are gone... So sad Sad
Andrea AROSTEGUY
Andrea AROSTEGUY

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvanilde Panont Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:47 am

joachim natali wrote:Hi Yva,

Im also really into about Japan.
I think it must be a very complicated culture, with lots of codes to understand.
For you, what is the most best thing from Japan ???

I love you

Hi Jojo,

I totally agree with you !

Well, I have discovered the Japan culture thanks a book I red when I was younger : Geisha from Arthur Golden.

I really interested by its history : Samouraï, Geisha, Emperors, Religion...

Yvanilde Panont
Yvanilde Panont

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:30 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvanilde Panont Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:29 pm

Hi girls !

I used to play Animal Crossing on my nintendo DS (and Animal crossing Home design on my 2D hehehe Twisted Evil)
BUT I never succeed to have "the perfect town" in order to receive the gold watering can... One of the biggest failures of my life (with repeating the cepe lol)
Yvanilde Panont
Yvanilde Panont

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea AROSTEGUY Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:43 pm

Me too...
But in fact, one day I played everyday on this game, I caught all the insects, fossils, fishes.. And I put them to the museum so I had almost finished the collection on it... I had a lot of neighbours's pictures... I was so proud of my town..
And one day I take my nintendo DS to play and all my town was destroyed as I have never played !!! It was my sister who reset all my game... I was so angry and I've never found the courage to start again from the beginning... I was so so sad... Sad
Andrea AROSTEGUY
Andrea AROSTEGUY

Back to top Go down

Post by maelys fouche Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:23 pm

Me tooo Yva I was in love with Animal Crossing!! That represents all my nintendo life ahah. If my memories are good I got the perfect town with everything in my house, all the fruits and trees, and of course more than 1 000 000 of "clochettes" (which is the virtual money of animal crossing just for information Shocked ). What I prefered in this game is to get all the collections by fishing, hunting insects and harvesting fruits. So if you want to start a new game play let's do it now because it's so loooooooonnnnngggg to finish it Arrow I think I spent around more than 1 year playing this game.

But John if you read this I advise you to play to nintendo Dogs to improve your skills as canine educator albino
maelys fouche
maelys fouche

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvanilde Panont Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:25 pm

John,

Thank you for sharing this sad but true side of Japan...

We weren't talking about living in Japon. I unfortunately know that I could never work in Japan because they spend too much time at work, don't earn a lot of money and literally kill themselves !!

Everyone know Aokigahara known to be the forest of suicides. It's horrible. I read a book "Les évaporés du Japon" from Léna Mauger and it's about the testimonies of Japanese who voluntarily choose to disappear and to become clandestine from their countries. I was very suprised about the reasons why they decided to give up their identity and their family : the majority it's because they got fired and they are ashamed, it's a shame in Japan. I had a lot of pay for one guy personally, he was a studient and he decided to disappear because I felt an exam !!  Crying or Very sad

Very sad actually..
Yvanilde Panont
Yvanilde Panont

Back to top Go down

Post by maelys fouche Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:37 pm

I've already heard about the Aokigahara forest Yvanilde but I didn't know about people who disappear to become clandestine. I never read the book but maybe I will because I like books which speak about real problems and I like Japan!
maelys fouche
maelys fouche

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvanilde Panont Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:52 pm

maelys fouche wrote:I've already heard about the Aokigahara forest Yvanilde but I didn't know about people who disappear to become clandestine. I never read the book but maybe I will because I like books which speak about real problems and I like Japan!

Hi Mae,

I borrowed it on the media library of Angouleme, no excuse ! Razz
Yvanilde Panont
Yvanilde Panont

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:27 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Yee Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:04 am

Hello Yvanilde,

I’m also a big fan of Japan, maybe you can call me an Otaku ! It’s really sad that we don’t have other language this year, I wanted to learn more about Japan with Yoko sensei Smile
I love this country, the culture is so mixed with everything, one side there is an hyper traditional aspect and on the other side an hyper modern aspect.

I started to learn about Japan when I was 11 years old, I grew up with famous anime like Naruto, DBZ, Metantei Conan and lot of others. And then, I discovered « drama » = japaneese series, most of them are romantic. Well, thanks to drama I started to listened J-pop and particularly One Ok Rock, a great rock-pop band that began his Europe tour this month. So, i continue with K-pop that means korean pop. Why don’t you like it ? In my opinion I think K-music is near to american style, so it have the commercial style. The most famous group is BTS, they won the AMAs once and the Billboard Music Awards twice.

Well, when it’s about Japan and Korea I can’t stop talking.
Aurélie Yee
Aurélie Yee

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:05 am

Aurélie Yee wrote:Hello Yvanilde,

I’m also a big fan of Japan, maybe you can call me an Otaku ! It’s really sad that we don’t have other language this year, I wanted to learn more about Japan with Yoko sensei Smile
I love this country, the culture is so mixed with everything, one side there is an hyper traditional aspect and on the other side an hyper modern aspect.

I started to learn about Japan when I was 11 years old, I grew up with famous anime like Naruto, DBZ, Metantei Conan and lot of others. And then, I discovered « drama » = japaneese series, most of them are romantic. Well, thanks to drama I started to listened J-pop and particularly One Ok Rock, a great rock-pop band that began his Europe tour this month. So, i continue with K-pop that means korean pop. Why don’t you like it ? In my opinion I think K-music is near to american style, so it have the commercial style. The most famous group is BTS, they won the AMAs once and the Billboard Music Awards twice.

There is nothing to stop you working on Japanese online. There are so many free ways to work on a foreign language now. It's all down to motivation ( you could spend less time texting Laughing )
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvanilde Panont Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:06 pm

Hi Aurélie,

Thank you for sharing and welcome to my topic !!! I love you

I knew you are in love with the Japan culture, I remember last year you brought a lot of (weird and interesting) japanese food !!!!
To be honest I never watched drama ! Embarassed I watched on youtube the concert of BTS in Paris it was fucking handsome !! I don't really like the style of music, I prefer the rap but what I loved is that the groupe is very "mix" and I know there is a rapper in the groupe. If I remember it's the rapport RM ! I really loved the show, the choregraphy, the fashion clothing, etc.

I'm starting to get interested in Korean culture, especially for their cosmetics !

Xoxo Aurélie I love you

Yvanilde Panont
Yvanilde Panont

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Yee Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:02 pm

Admin wrote:

There is nothing to stop you working on Japanese online. There are so many free ways to work on a foreign language now. It's all down to motivation ( you could spend less time texting Laughing )

I didin't say that I stoped learning japaneese John. Rolling Eyes
Actually I have applications to improve my skills and it was a different way to learn with a teacher, she talked a lot about the behavior of japanese people. Japan is my passion, so my motivation is stronger than ever !! Also, I'd much rather watch anime than spending time texting. Very Happy
Aurélie Yee
Aurélie Yee

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Yee Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:12 pm

Yvanilde Panont wrote:

Hi Aurélie,

Thank you for sharing and welcome to my topic !!! I love you

I knew you are in love with the Japan culture, I remember last year you brought a lot of (weird and interesting) japanese food !!!!
To be honest I never watched drama !  Embarassed I watched on youtube the concert of BTS in Paris it was fucking handsome !! I don't really like the style of music, I prefer the rap but what I loved is that the groupe is very "mix" and I know there is a rapper in the groupe. If I remember it's the rapport RM ! I really loved the show, the choregraphy, the fashion clothing, etc.

I'm starting to get interested in Korean culture, especially for their cosmetics !

Xoxo Aurélie  I love you

Hey Yvanilde !

You're right, I always have japanese food with me !  Embarassed
About drama that's okay, most of them are lovey dovey. It's a pleasure to read that you watched the last concert of BTS ! And I'm really sad, I wanted so much to go see this band  Sad  RM is one of my fav but I prefer Jimin Very Happy

Chuu I love you
Aurélie Yee
Aurélie Yee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum