UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CASA DE PAPEL

+3
farah ayedi
SALMA FARES
Ravahiti
7 posters

Go down

CASA DE PAPEL  Empty CASA DE PAPEL

Post by Ravahiti Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:17 am

Hello everybody,

So this week I watched CASA DE PAPEL. A series of which we have heard a lot. I was not in favor of watching it because I am not very fan of the series. I was advised and finally I thought it was a good time to watch it.
Indeed, when we start we do not want to stop!
The scenario is not bad and super well researched and the story does not stop bouncing every time. It gives good ideas haha ... (joke). Twisted Evil
The actors are good, young and dynamic for the most part. Since then, I do not know what to watch! Laughing

Ravahiti

Birthday : 1996-02-24

Back to top Go down

CASA DE PAPEL  Empty Re: CASA DE PAPEL

Post by SALMA FARES Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:52 pm

Hi ravaiti ,
I've watched this series as well i loved it , i think this series is very well done the story and the actors too, now they are shooting the third season , can't wait to watch it ! what's your favourite actor?
SALMA FARES
SALMA FARES

Back to top Go down

Post by farah ayedi Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:31 pm

Hi Salma and Ravahiti!
I watched this series too and I loved it as well. I wrote about it in a previous post and I don't know if you saw it. Anyway, it's one of my favourite series because it's so exciting and as Ravahiti said when you start you do not want to stop.
Salma, I can't wait to watch the 3rd season too, and I heard that they will shoot some scenes in Tunisia in the desert Very Happy
I think I will talk about it in my presentation next week Wink
farah ayedi
farah ayedi

Birthday : 1995-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Léanne Imare Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:41 pm

Hello,
I'm actually happy that you chose to talk about that. I just finished to watch it a second time, and because it's been a while since the first time, I discovered it once again. I was really into it! I think that the plan is just perfect!! The way they escaped was so cool! One of my favourite character is Berlin. I obviously to do not like his personality( I think it's the same for everybody) but he is funny and the actor's way of playing is just great!! I  also really enjoy the professor. He has this human part full of compassion for others but ye,t he sometimes act like a robot. And I thing he is one of the best charachter of this tv show.
Léanne Imare
Léanne Imare

Back to top Go down

Post by Cédric Bourgeois Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:45 pm

I really need to start this series one day Surprised
Cédric Bourgeois
Cédric Bourgeois

Birthday : 1995-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by farah ayedi Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:05 pm

Hello Léanne!
I am happy that I'm not the only person in this class who love this series so much and watch it again and again.
My favourité character is el professor without hesitation because his was really perfect in acting.
Cédric, I hope you will do it soon and keep as informed about your feedback Wink
farah ayedi
farah ayedi

Birthday : 1995-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravahiti Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:31 pm

Hello,

Sorry Selma for the late. I haven't see your message. For me my favorite character is Tokyo because it's a very bad girl and I like it ( haha ).
Cedric ! It's a good time for looking this series !!! GO GO GO Very Happy

Ravahiti

Birthday : 1996-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Di Cocco Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:02 pm

Hello ! I was like you Ravahiti, I didn't want to watch this series but i started one day and i loved it ! I'm waiting for the next season, I can' wait to see what happened to all the caracters !
I agree with you Léanne, the plan is perfect and all the caracters are incredibles. I love the humor of Berlin even if he's a psycopath...
In conclusion it's a very good series, I hope that season 2 will be as good as the one !
Marina Di Cocco
Marina Di Cocco

Back to top Go down

Post by Isaure Ayrault-Roy Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:04 am

Hi everyone,
I'm agree with you, this series is very exciting and each characters are special.
But sometimes, I have found it far-fetched and not "really possible" in real life. The professor should have been caught many times. I saw it a long time ago so I forgot some examples of moments when it "didn't work".
Isaure Ayrault-Roy
Isaure Ayrault-Roy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down