UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV Series Summary

+18
VINIANE Méline
Léoauguin
Trawalé Nathan
Adrien Sabourin
baptistebordron
Mateo Zientek
margotgregoire
RDebarre
Hubert Clément
Joep L
Benjamin Paultes
NathanLEROY
Eden michel
Aymeric Bouquet
Simon-dallet
Lucas Duconge
Florian Brédif
Admin
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

TV Series Summary - Page 3 Empty Re: TV Series Summary

Post by Florian Brédif Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:36 pm

Vikings, my favorite series has just finished her fiveth season. Si I started a new series: Peaky Blinders. This week, I watched episode 1,2,3 and 4 of season 1. I like this series for the charisma of the Peaky Blinders, intelligence of Thomas Shelby and the atmosphere of this serie and that time. It makes us want to become a Peaky Blinders

Florian Brédif

Back to top Go down

Post by baptistebordron Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:41 pm

This week I watched episode 8 of season 2 of Stranger Things.
The Demo-dogs come out of the tunnels and start invading the lab, slaughtering anyone on their way. Mike understands that the connection between the Shadow Monster and Will helps them, so he pushes Joyce to put her to sleep with a sedative. Mike, Will, Joyce, Hopper, Bob and Owens take refuge in the surveillance room before the corridors are invaded and the power is cut off. It appears that only Bob can restore power through his computer skills. Owens stays in front of the surveillance footage to guide him through the hallways. Nancy and Jonathan arrive at the laboratory portal, joined by Steve, Dustin, Lucas and Max. Bob restores power and opens access to the exit. They all manage to get out except Owens who stayed inside and Bob who ends up being eaten by the Demo-dogs. The survivors are fleeing to the Byers' house to decide what to do next. Mike tries to understand the connection between the Shadow Monster, the creeping roots and the Demo-dogs, and comes to think that everything the monster controls will die with him. Will could give the means to kill the monster, and to avoid it revealing their location, it is decided to lock him in the house shed once the interior is redecorated. Will is awake and Joyce, Mike, Jonathan and Hopper are trying to talk to him. If the boy expresses the words of the Monster orally, his hand communicates in Morse and transmits the message: CLOSE PORTAL. The end of the film ends with the arrival of the monsters to the house

baptistebordron

Back to top Go down

Post by Charpentier Charlotte Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:38 pm

Unfortunately I do not watch series because I can not follow them. But as it's mandatory, I'll tell you about Episode 1 of Season 1 of "Teen Wolf" that I watched last week. In this episode, Scott McCall is wolfed out by a wolf during a nocturnal trek in the woods with his best friend Stiles Stilinski. It's the next day that Scott realizes he runs faster, hears better and heals much faster than before. It is also in this episode that he meets Allison Silver, a new student in his high school and Derek Hale another werewolf.

Charpentier Charlotte

Back to top Go down

Post by Charpentier Charlotte Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:57 pm

This week, I watched Episode 1 of season 1 of "13 Reasons Why". In this episode, Clay Jensen receives a package like no other with seven cassettes and a card. And when he listens to the first tape, he hears that on these are recorded the 13 reasons that drove Hannah Baker to commit suicide, each face also corresponds to a person. And the first reason is Justin Foley, her first boyfriend since she arrived in this new city.

Charpentier Charlotte

Back to top Go down

Post by RDebarre Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:15 pm

Chapman cleans the urine of Crazy Eyes under the eye of Miss Claudette. She joined the electric workshop with Janae Watson and Nicky Nichols. A prisoner named Mercy is about to get out of jail, Boo is unhappy because mercy is one of hers and she doesn't want her to leave. We learn from Red that an old boo, Shelly, took two more years on the day of her release because Boo made Shelly attack another inmate. Healy tells Miss Claudette that her file could be reopened and her sentence reduced, but she refuses. Meanwhile, John Bennett and Daya are getting closer. In the workshop a screwdriver disappeared and Watson was accused and put in solitary because she was the one who took care of the tools. Piper later realized that it was actually she who kept it by mistake

RDebarre

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon-dallet Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:50 pm

in this week I watched episode 6 of season 7 of games of thrones, in this episode
After venturing beyond the Wall with the Slowcatcher, Jorah Mormont or the Tormund Savage, Jon Snow has to face the harshness of winter in the hope of capturing a White Walker. This tangible proof would indeed be the only way to convince Cersei to ally with his enemies to counter the formidable threat that awaits them ... On the side of Winterfell, Arya confronts her sister after her recent discovery ...

Simon-dallet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubert Clément Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:13 pm

Today we are going to talk about episode 5 of season 2 of Punicher. Here the Punicher wants to attack a Russian mafia boss that's why he asks one of his contacts to have an appointment. When his contact reminds him to meet Punicher realizes that something is wrong. Indeed the Russian he is looking for is dead so his intuition about the fact that he will fall into a trap is real that's why he decided to give them a trap before them.

Hubert Clément

Back to top Go down

TV Series Summary - Page 3 Empty breaking bad épisode 1

Post by idris hamidi Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:21 pm

With a terminal lung cancer, a high school teacher decides to dive into the world of drugs to ensure the financial future of his family. A chemistry teacher starts manufacturing and selling methamphetamines for his family.he does not know this universe very well and he will learn it at his own expense

idris hamidi

Back to top Go down

TV Series Summary - Page 3 Empty breaking bad saison 1 episode 2

Post by idris hamidi Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:27 pm

While they have just missed a deal, Walt and Jesse are getting out of control and they have to get rid of two bodies, while Skyler (Walt's wife) suspects her husband to simmer something. They realize the durability of this universe, jesse do not listen to walt and the problem gets complicated

idris hamidi

Back to top Go down

TV Series Summary - Page 3 Empty breaking bad saison 1 épisode 3

Post by idris hamidi Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:31 pm

While Walt is trying to get things right after her first deal, Skyler is close to the truth about her husband's double life.walt repairs jesse's mistakes. merchandise and thinks of a van, always in movement and practice it is the perfect laboratory

idris hamidi

Back to top Go down

Post by baptistebordron Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:47 pm

This week I watched episode 9 of season 2 of Stranger Things. It’s the last episode of this season.
Onze finds Mike, Dustin, Lucas, Hopper and Joyce, but knowingly ignores Max. As she opened the portal, Onze can also close it. The group decides to separate: Hopper and Onze go back to the lab to close the portal, while Joyce, Jonathan and Nancy try to free Will from the Monster’s grip. To do so, they go to Hopper’s cabin where they will subject Will to a high temperature, which the Monster does not support. Steve agreed to stay at the Byers house to watch Mike, Dustin, Lucas and Max. But they quickly have an idea behind their heads: to create a diversion by burning the crossroads of the tunnels. On the road, Onze and Hopper reconcile. Billy arrives at the Byers looking for Max, and Steve tries to keep him away, but they end up fighting. When Billy takes over, Max takes a sedative syringe and spades it, then forces her to leave it alone by threatening it with Steve’s nail bat. Teenagers are heading for the pumpkin field with Billy’s car. Using Will’s plan, they reach the intersection and set it on fire. Meanwhile, Jonathan, Nancy and Joyce push the temperature to the maximum in the cabin to force the virus out of Will’s body. With Will released and the Demo-dogs attracted by fire, Hopper and Onze have an opening to go to the gate. On the way, they find Owens wounded. At the portal, Onze must draw from its last resources to hold until the portal closes. During their escape from the tunnels, Steve and the youngsters find themselves facing D'Artagnan, that Dustin manages to hold back the time to reach the exit. The gate is finally closed, the Shadow Monster locked in his world and the last Demo-dogs dying far from their master. A month later, the scandal revealed by Murray made the front page of the press and the Hawkins lab was closed for good. Barbara Holland’s funeral is taking place. Onze gives Hopper a birth certificate officially making Onze his daughter. Collegians meet at the winter ball: Lucas dances with Max, Nancy dances with Dustin, Will with a school girl and Mike finds Onze. Joyce’s getting support from Hopper after Bob’s death. In the World to the Envers, the Shadow Monster is always there, lurking near the gymnasium where the ball takes place.

baptistebordron

Back to top Go down

Post by Joep L Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:12 pm

This week i saw Berserk a serie of 37 episodes
So it talkes about knights who wanted to get every castles but there are aslo some peaple who can transforme them self in monsters
So they show you violent fights with a lot of blood

Joep L

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Brédif Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:24 pm

Last week, I watched the episode 9 of season 9 of The Walking Dead. This is the return, the second part of the season. In this first episode of this second part, peoples of La Colline and Alexandria captur one Whisperers, one of news enemies of the protagonists. Whisperers are humans disguised in zombie.
Negan escaped of the prison of Alexandria. He returns to his old base and finds the reality: there is nothing left. In the face of reality, he decides to return in prison of Alexandria.

Florian Brédif

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Brédif Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:18 pm

Last week, I saw episode 10 of season 9 of The Walking Dead. In this episode, we learn that the prisoner (Whisperer) is the daughter of the Whisperer's chief.
We learn her past before the apocalyps and how her father is dead and her mother became crazy and the chief of the Whiesperer team.
In Kingdom, Ezekiel and his team go in a cinema for search a big bulb for a project.
At the end, Alpha (Whiesperer's chief) come before La Colline for recup her daughter.

Florian Brédif

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubert Clément Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:54 pm

Today we are going to talk about Punisher Season 2. In episode 9 Amy, who is the girl that Franck Castle protects, wants to go away because she believes that Franck does not need her in their investigation against the killers anymore. However a contract of $ 5 million is put on their head especially since Franck still holds to her. He does everything to find her and arrives in time to save her from the hired assassins who had already found her. Amy shot one of the two after using her weapon. The Punisher will then kill all those who stand in his way and finish with B.Russo.

Hubert Clément

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon-dallet Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:41 am

this week I watched the last épisode of games of thrones, in this episode Cersei Lannister and his brother Jamie meet the Queen of Dragons with his advisors and Jon Snow, the King of the North to talk about a truce and the imminent arrival of the army of the dead. Cersei promises to join forces with Dany and Jon to fight the common enemy, but Jamie discovers that he is actually secretly plotting with Euron Greyjoy to achieve other ends. Daenerys and Jon, who declared his alliance at Targaryen House, began their journey north; a Big Winter while waiting Sansa has enough of the machinations of Ditocorto and with his brothers, highlights all his faults. On the East Barrier, Tormund sees the Night King's army, which destroys the wall of ice with the help of Viserion.
and now I'm waiting for the last season of games of thrones coming out on April 14th

Simon-dallet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vuong Linh Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:55 pm

The second week-end I watched the Riverdale series. I watched season 1 episode 5 . In this episode we can see that Sheryl’s parents want him for helping Jason leave the city. There are many family secrets that have been revealed. We also learn that Polly is sick and is interned to get better. In addition,Polly ´s father is the number suspect of Jason’s death so he tried to steal all the evidence from the sheriff because he was afraid of something.

Vuong Linh

Back to top Go down

Post by Vuong Linh Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:56 pm

the first weekend I watched the Stranger Things series. I watched season 1 the first episode. In this episode, there is a creature that escapes from a laboratory as well as the disappearance of a teenager named Will. In addition, there is a girl with a shaved head and a tattoo on her arm. All the gangs of boys are chasing him. She manages to escape and fall on the band of boys who will ask a lot of questions about her.

Vuong Linh

Back to top Go down

Post by Vuong Linh Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:21 pm

The third weekend I watched the series Stranger Things. I watched season 2 episode 2. In this episode, Eleven landed on the other side, in Upside Down, and she escaped with her power that allowed her to create a passage to the real world. In addition, Joyce is disturbed by Will's dark and disturbing design, which says that it is only her imagination but she is not so sure. Nancy is gnawed by the guilt of knowing that Barbara is dead, and leaving her parents filled with hope in ignorance.Steve and Nancy argue because Nancy drinks to drown her problems. And finally, Mike admits that he misses Eleven and that he thinks of seeing her from time to time.

Vuong Linh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3