UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite Pokemon and why [M2 PACK TOPIC]

+17
maelys fouche
Andrea AROSTEGUY
Jeremy Massonde
Anonymous Person
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth
Virginie Auclair
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS
Matthieu Morisset
b.ettoumi
Gendry Marceline
Marion.LM
Laure PIQUEREAU
Mégane
Aurélie Yee
Admin
Justine LORIN
Wissam
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What is your favorite Pokemon and why [M2 PACK TOPIC] Empty What is your favorite Pokemon and why [M2 PACK TOPIC]

Post by Wissam Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:11 pm

What is your favorite Pokemon ?
Wissam
Wissam

Birthday : 1993-03-11

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Pokemon and why [M2 PACK TOPIC] Empty Re: What is your favorite Pokemon and why [M2 PACK TOPIC]

Post by Wissam Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:12 pm

I am a pokemon newbie so i am choosing from the website https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/
Wissam
Wissam

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Pokemon and why [M2 PACK TOPIC] Empty Re: What is your favorite Pokemon and why [M2 PACK TOPIC]

Post by Wissam Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:23 pm

I used to play flipping cards in primary schools and never had the chance to have more than 1 powerfull pokemon. My favorite pokemon is
https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/hgss-series/hgss3/87/
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Kyogre_%26_Groudon_LEGEND_(Undaunted_87)

Kyogre & Groudon because they are 2 undaunted legends
Wissam
Wissam

Back to top Go down

Post by Wissam Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:25 pm

Please Justine and Aurélie, i know you are big pokemon fans, can you help me to choose in a better way ?
Wissam
Wissam

Back to top Go down

Post by Justine LORIN Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:56 pm

Hi !
With Aurélie we still play Pokémon Go (yes, there are still players of that game !), so we talk a lot about Pokémon.
I don't really have a favourite one, it depends more on what I want to do with.
The starter I prefer is Bulbasaur because it is too cute Razz
Then on Pokémon go I like Pinsir (a kind of bug) I don't know why because it is not useful, but it is strong enough to put it in the gyms (I know you don't know what it is haha).
One of the ones I find the most beautiful is Nine Tales (from Alola), it is a fox but I still don't have it :'(
And when I fight against Aurélie, my favorite one to use is Hariyama, a kind of japanese sumo or something, because it is strong and it has a very good defense.
My legendary I like the most is Groudon, because it is the first one I have caught !
I have a lot of others I like, Wailmer (a whale), Pikachu of course, Shiny Charizard (it is black !), Ponyta, Ronflex. When I was young I was liking a lot Psyduck too.
I think my current favourite can be Larvitar, because it is very cute, and its evolution is really strong, I'm trying to make it evolve, it is the Pokémon I want the most currently.

(I can also add that I have got Mewtwo and Deoxys which Aurélie doesn't have Razz)
I may have written to much just to talk about Pokémon :')

Justine LORIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:05 pm

Justine LORIN wrote:Hi !
With Aurélie we still play Pokémon Go (yes, there are still players of that game !), so we talk a lot about Pokémon.
I don't really have a favourite one, it depends more on what I want to do with.
The starter I prefer is Bulbasaur because it is too cute Razz  
Then on Pokémon go I like Pinsir (a kind of bug) I don't know why because it is not useful, but it is strong enough to put it in the gyms (I know you don't know what it is haha).
One of the ones I find the most beautiful is Nine Tales (from Alola), it is a fox but I still don't have it :'(
And when I fight against Aurélie, my favorite one to use is Hariyama, a kind of japanese sumo or something, because it is strong and it has a very good defense.
My legendary I like the most is Groudon, because it is the first one I have caught !
I have a lot of others I like, Wailmer (a whale), Pikachu of course, Shiny Charizard (it is black !), Ponyta, Ronflex. When I was young I was liking a lot Psyduck too.
I think my current favourite can be Larvitar, because it is very cute, and its evolution is really strong, I'm trying to make it evolve, it is the Pokémon I want the most currently.

(I can also add that I have got Mewtwo and Deoxys which Aurélie doesn't have Razz)
I may have written to much just to talk about Pokémon :')

Justine is writing a book Laughing

I remember when my son was little I used to play pokemon cards with him. I liked fire so Charmander. He liked Squirtle. I also took him to the cinema to watch Mewtwo strikes back I think it must have been about 1998 when he was 5.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Yee Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:26 pm

Hahaha Justine !
Yeah, we always play together to Pokemon Go (you are my loyal comrade Very Happy ). One of my favorite pokemon is Rayquaza, a legendary pokemon that is more powerful than Kyogre and Groudon combined. His best form is the “mega evolution” and in version “shiny”, he’s so badass !! Next, there’s Empoleon (a giant penguin) because it is the last evolution of my starter when I played the Platinum version.

I agree with you Justine, Nine Tales from Alola is one of the most beautiful Pokemon from the last generation. Also, even if you use Hariyama, I often win against you thanks to my powerful pokemon !!!! Mouhaha Razz
Ju, if I make a list of what you don’t have … hahaha no I’m not nasty ! lol

And when I was young, my favorites pokemon was Mew (he’s so cuuuuuute !) and Lugia. By the way, I had a cuddly toy of Mew that could move the tail.
Aurélie Yee
Aurélie Yee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mégane Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:23 pm

Hi ! I don't know a lot about Pokemon. I have some cards that some friends give me during primary school. After, during the middle school I play a little bit at Pokemon perl on nintendo DS.
I also had two pokemon fluffs pikatchu and Carapuce.
So my favorite one is Carapuce because he is cute and blue.
https://www.pokepedia.fr/images/c/cc/Carapuce-RFVF.png
Mégane
Mégane

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure PIQUEREAU Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:51 am

Aurélie Yee wrote:Hahaha Justine !
Yeah, we always play together to Pokemon Go (you are my loyal comrade  Very Happy ). One of my favorite pokemon is Rayquaza, a legendary pokemon that is more powerful than Kyogre and Groudon combined. His best form is the “mega evolution” and in version “shiny”, he’s so badass !! Next, there’s Empoleon (a giant penguin) because it is the last evolution of my starter when I played the Platinum version.

I agree with you Justine, Nine Tales from Alola is one of the most beautiful Pokemon from the last generation. Also, even if you use Hariyama, I often win against you thanks to my powerful pokemon !!!! Mouhaha  Razz
Ju, if I make a list of what you don’t have … hahaha no I’m not nasty ! lol

And when I was young, my favorites pokemon was Mew (he’s so cuuuuuute !) and Lugia. By the way, I had a cuddly toy of Mew that could move the tail.

Hi,

I don't know Pokemon, just the name.
But this year, i saw Justine et Aurélie playing and i find that it's very funny. They oppose their Pokemon in «battle». They hit hard on their phone, they oppose their pokemon of fire, earth... And i don't know anymore ! After, they shout, they laught and one of them loses... and rattle ! I like to watch them, I do a little referee... Sorry girls, I told you a little about... I hope you will not mind !

Laure PIQUEREAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion.LM Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:32 pm

Hi,
I am sorry, I know nothing about Pokemon.
When I was young, a girl has stole my pokemon card (I had few card but I didn't know nothing about the game). This traumatic event (she has searched in my desk to take the cards) made that I never had other pokemon card.

Marion.LM

Back to top Go down

Post by Gendry Marceline Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:16 pm

Hi !

Unlike you Aurélie and Justine, I have never played pokemon go. But, when I was in school I collected pokemon cards. It was a real traffic, as would have the best pokemon cards and more. I had a pretty big collection of cards. Among these my favorite pokemons were Evoli, because it is cute and especially because it adapts and evoluates according to its environment. For example with the fire, it becomes Pyroli. I also like Ronflex, because he's friendly and simple, he just eat and sleep.
Gendry Marceline
Gendry Marceline

Back to top Go down

Post by b.ettoumi Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:10 pm

Hi,

I've never played any pokemon game so all of my pokemon knowledge is from the first anime, so to me, there only 151 pokemon,

My favorite was Charizard, because i liked how he didn't care and didn't obey Ash, he only got serious when he was most needed and he never disappointed.
b.ettoumi
b.ettoumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthieu Morisset Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:02 pm

Hi,

Since it's pokemon i came to share a bit ! I grow up with pokemon, i'm a big fan of pokemon actually and my favourite movies are the first two: the one with mew and mewtwo and the ones with the 3 legendary birds and lugia. I didn't play pokemon go because it's not my things but i played to most of pokemon games and i wan't wait to get a switch to play on the new ones. I have a lot of cards back to my home from generation 1 to 4.
My top 5 pokemons are : Arcanine, Charizard (not ex nor shiny bullshit Smile ), torchic, chimchar and entei
Yes, they are all fire type but i can't help it, the most badass character are always fire type (often).

Now, my dream is that a new pokemon show take place targeting adult people so i can enjoy seeing pokemon again !
Matthieu Morisset
Matthieu Morisset

Birthday : 1994-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:17 pm

What is your favorite Pokemon and why [M2 PACK TOPIC] Rondou10
Without any doubt, I am totally Rondoudou. He is very funny because he loves to sing at any time of the day without any reason except entertaining the people around him, but each time he starts singing, everyone around him falls asleep. It makes him really angry, so he consequently draws stupid things on the faces of the people while they are asleep to punish them. 

Always calling for attention aha
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Virginie Auclair Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:12 am

When I was little I played with pokemon cards when it was fashionable. I also played Pokémon Go when the game was out, it was a revolutionary game at first, but personally I quickly lost interest.
My favorite pokemon is Ronflex, it's totally me, he eats and he sleeps, my friends nicknamed me ronflex because of that, which is sad by the way .. Neutral

What is your favorite Pokemon and why [M2 PACK TOPIC] Ronfle10
Virginie Auclair
Virginie Auclair

Back to top Go down

Post by Eudes de Geyer d'Orth Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:35 pm

Elsa and matthieu, can you explain us what are you doing here ?Suspect
It is a Packaging student subject !

Your class didn't choose a subject because you are the worst student, it is not an excuse to come here and steal our perfect and beautiful subject Evil or Very Mad Exclamation
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth

Back to top Go down

Post by Eudes de Geyer d'Orth Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:52 pm

I love the subject of the week I love you It is very interesting to know the taste of everybody about this very important subject !

My favorite pokemon is Squirtle !
What is your favorite Pokemon and why [M2 PACK TOPIC] 250px-10

I love Squirtle because it is a cool pokemon with a great personality. He is always ready to fight and protect his trainer.
It is a small pokemon but he is a great fighter, i am sure that you can defeat all the other trainers with a well train squirtle Very Happy

But the reason why i love squirtle is the first pokemon anime.
When i was a child i was a fan of pokemon and the episode when Ash (it is the english name of sacha) meet Squirtle is magic.
In the anime Squirtle is the chief of a gang Cool
What is your favorite Pokemon and why [M2 PACK TOPIC] Pokemo10
And just for that, he is the most badass pokemon you can know

Last edited by Eudes de Geyer d'Orth on Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth

Back to top Go down

Post by Eudes de Geyer d'Orth Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:58 pm

We can make a funny game if you want !
On pourrait dire à quel pokemon ressembles les gens du groupe d'anglais
We can say at what pokemon the student of the packaging promo looks like.

I am sure that everybody can understand humor, so can be really funny Laughing
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth

Back to top Go down

Post by Eudes de Geyer d'Orth Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:01 pm

I start !

I think that John looks like a Gloom
What is your favorite Pokemon and why [M2 PACK TOPIC] 250px-11

This pokemon is as weird as john

I change my mind, you definitly not a pokemon john, you are the professor OAK

What is your favorite Pokemon and why [M2 PACK TOPIC] Profes10

Physically you are the same Cool

Last edited by Eudes de Geyer d'Orth on Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth

Back to top Go down

Post by Eudes de Geyer d'Orth Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:07 pm

I think Lea is a Wigglytuff

What is your favorite Pokemon and why [M2 PACK TOPIC] 250px-12

It is a funny pokemon but he is always angry and sleepy like lea
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion.LM Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:08 pm

I will continue !!!

It is so cute like Aurélie !!

What is your favorite Pokemon and why [M2 PACK TOPIC] 490man10

Marion.LM

Back to top Go down

Post by Eudes de Geyer d'Orth Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:27 pm

The pokemon who looks like wissam is wobbuffet

What is your favorite Pokemon and why [M2 PACK TOPIC] 20210

It is a very sympathetic pokemon but he looks like coming from another planet, just like Wissam cyclops
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth

Back to top Go down

Post by Eudes de Geyer d'Orth Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:34 pm

Virginie looks like a Chikorita

What is your favorite Pokemon and why [M2 PACK TOPIC] 1200px12

Because it is a small pokemon but full of energy ! he always want to fight and have fun. He is the perfect definition of virginie Cool
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth
Eudes de Geyer d'Orth

Back to top Go down

Post by Anonymous Person Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:38 pm

I AM THE ANONYMOUS PERSON.....

I WILL POST THE POKEMON FOR INES AND RAMPNOUX....
I DON'T WANT TO BE DISCOVER BECAUSE I AM AFRAID OF REPRISALS.....

Ines, because she draws her guns during the oral and destroy you...

Rampnoux, because he always has a solution hidden under his carapace.....
What is your favorite Pokemon and why [M2 PACK TOPIC] Bulbas10

hahaha !!!
Anonymous Person
Anonymous Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Massonde Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:57 pm

Hiiiiii,

My favourite pokemon is MAGIKARP

He is so cute, I love him....
He can evolve in Gyarados, one of the most powerful pokemon

Be afraid of my lovely one
What is your favorite Pokemon and why [M2 PACK TOPIC] Mkug910
Jeremy Massonde
Jeremy Massonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum