UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion week 3 Festivals

+23
bisserier
Doriant
LAUREEN BASTE
Zachary Digeos
grammont.theo
barbotinpaul
LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen
KATARINA BALLE
Charlie vieira
Pierrick
Louis-Patxi MOREAU
thibault maret
Corentin roger
julien blay
sriffa01
djibril17
Thibaud Lelong
GERON Eva
Yann BENOIST
Gaël
EMMA BARON
Ugo
Admin
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Discussion week 3 Festivals Empty Discussion week 3 Festivals

Post by Admin Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:55 pm

Music, Beer, Religious ....
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Discussion week 3 Festivals Empty Re: Discussion week 3 Festivals

Post by Ugo Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:53 pm

The only Festival where I have been is "Le Festival de la BD". It was pretty nice because I read a lot of manga. I would like one day there is the author of Naruto, Bleach or Berserk in this Festival to speak with him.

Ugo

Back to top Go down

Post by EMMA BARON Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:40 am

When I hear the word festival, the first thing that comes to mind is Tomorrowland. It’s a music festival during the month of July. A lot of people and a lot of stars come to this events. This festival exist since 2005.
To me festival have to be fun, with your friends, having a good time, with music you loved. There are different types of festivals, depending on what we like.

EMMA BARON

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaël Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:14 pm

For me festival refers to party, music and alcohol.
Personally I don’t go to festivals often but I respect people who like it.
To finish, this is a current subject beacause this weekend the festival of BD in Angoulême.

Gaël

Back to top Go down

Post by Yann BENOIST Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:00 pm

A festival is the definition of party, music, alcool, friends. My dream is to go in Tomorrow land to see the biggest artist like Martin Garrix, Marshmellow, Vini Vici, and more. Tomorrow land is in belgium and now it have a winter Tomorrow land (for more money) in Alpes in France

Yann BENOIST

Back to top Go down

Post by GERON Eva Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:45 pm

Last year I had the experience of participating in the festival "freemusic" as a volunteer. I had this experience with my cousin and I am delighted. I loved exchanging with other volunteers and festival-goers (although not all of them were able to do it). Moreever, I discovered artists that I did not know and loved it, I met people, I learned a lot about the organisation of festivals, about volunteering. I redo the experience this summer, come and order me cognac cocktails!

GERON Eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Lelong Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:03 pm

The word festival make me thiking of all types of festivals that exist like for books, music, culture,... In my life, i am only going to the BD festival, the Quimper festival and the Confolens festival. They are festival of books and culture. But when in think to festival, i think first to the big music festivals like Tomorrowland or Garorock. I would like a day going in one of those festivals and maybe others.

Thibaud Lelong

Back to top Go down

Post by djibril17 Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:30 pm

I like the concept of festival , its a way to spend freetime with your friend with music alcohol. I participated only at little festivals but i want to participate at big festival like Tomorrow Land or the Dour Festival in Belgium. I like the concept of Festival but there are some negative points like drugs for instance. There a lot of illicite substances in Festivals that's the only negative point.

djibril17

Back to top Go down

Post by sriffa01 Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:24 pm

I didn't go in a festival, but I’d like to do one later like "Oktoberfest" in Germany. It’s a mixture of beer and fun for more than a weekend. Other festivals look really cool like music festivals.

sriffa01

Back to top Go down

Post by julien blay Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:32 am

There are different types of festivals.
For me, this word refers to techno (music) and alcohol but there are many others like the "comic strip festival" in Angoulême for example. Personally I do not like comics, and I'm not too attracted to techno festivals.

julien blay

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin roger Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:48 am

this week's topic is festivals. For me the fiestivals are interresting events that can gather multiple people at the same place that devotes their time to the same passion. this can help to create links and affinities between people who did not know each other a few days before.
I like festivals but especially those of music because they have a large scale and dedicate mainly a primary goal of bringing together young people and to celebrate

Corentin roger

Back to top Go down

Post by thibault maret Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:15 am

I have never goes on a festival. This week, the "festival de la BD" takes places just in front of my house. I hadn't goes in this festival because I don't read comics, and just read sometimes little books. But, next week-end, I will go to my first festival, the "jumping international de bordeaux". This festivals is composed of races between horses in different categories. There is also a lot of brands who sell equipments in low prices.

thibault maret

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis-Patxi MOREAU Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:02 pm

The festival that i participate each years is ferias in south west of France. Ferias happened in differents city like Bayonne, Dax, Mont de Marsan etc... In this party we can found bandas group, music, lot of beer and alcohol. During summer holidays each week end there is a party.

Louis-Patxi MOREAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierrick Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:34 pm

I never participate to a festival but i would like in a near futur participate in this style of evenement. festival like tomorow land makes me dream for the muisic and the ambiance. I would liketo go with friend for do this special evenement with us

Pierrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie vieira Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:03 pm

For me a festival is an event, merry, festive and hosted.It's a moment that brought a lot people together.For example at this time in Angouleme, there is the festival of comics, which attracts many people who are interested. Otherwise in general I participated in no festival.

Charlie vieira

Back to top Go down

Post by KATARINA BALLE Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:13 pm

I will tell you about the Confolens festival that takes place every year. this festival resembles all countries through dances represented in front of an audience. you can also see music parades from different countries. geek

KATARINA BALLE

Back to top Go down

Post by LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:47 pm

I'm going to talk about the chocolate festival which usually takes place at the end of the year. I love going there to taste all kinds of chocolates and even more famous ones from France. With my mother, we are witnessing the formation of chocolate. Some ways are original and impressive.

LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post by barbotinpaul Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:54 pm

For me teh best festival is Tomorrowland, it's music festival of electro . it's place at dreamsville ( belgium) or for the first edition in march 2019 at alpe d'huez in frensh. it's a palce for regroupe best Dj in the world and the music is very very good and it's fun.

barbotinpaul

Back to top Go down

Post by grammont.theo Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:14 pm

I'm never going to a festival. But I wish I could one day go to tomorrowland.It's certainly the biggest festival I've ever known.This festival takes place in Belgium the 19th july to 28th July this year. I would like to go with my friend Djibril but the price is very expensive.

grammont.theo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Digeos Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:18 pm

I have ever going in festival. This festival was in Angoulême, the famous festival of comics. But i would like to go in Electro beach summer tour. It's a music festival in France, and this very great because there are all things to do a big party.

Zachary Digeos

Back to top Go down

Discussion week 3 Festivals Empty Festival

Post by LAUREEN BASTE Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:34 pm

I will tell you about the infinity music festival. This is the first Afro Caribbean music festival and it took place in Martinique last year. We meet different international artists.

LAUREEN BASTE

Back to top Go down

Post by Doriant Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:41 pm

I've never been in festival, but it's not something that attracts me a lot. The only festival that attracts me is Tomorowland. This year, winter Tomorowland is in les Alpes but it's to expensive for me to go there

Doriant

Back to top Go down

Post by bisserier Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:56 pm

for me the festivals allow to have fun and meet many people. in addition there are all types of festival it is really something that and clean to each one ... there is a festival that is not loing it is the festival of the comic strip it is the one since I was born and not loing of my home but it's really not something that attracted

bisserier

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëtan Debien Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:06 pm

In summer 2017 an 2018 I go to Japan Expo. This envent showed that we can give love to unknocks people. People give hug, take picture, are gentle and the ambiance is amazing. But, when i left this exposition, it is the opposite in Paris.

Gaëtan Debien

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Perdriaud Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:33 pm

I'm going to talk about the festival of Cannes. There is an international movies festival held annually in Cannes for twelve days. It was founded on September 20, 1946 on a project by Jean Zay, Minister of National Education and Fine Arts of the Popular Front and Albert Sarraut, Minister of the Interior. The aim is to reward the best actor with the Golden Palm

Hugo Perdriaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next