UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion Week 3 - Future Job

+22
Corentin.Gr
Aymeric Bouquet
Eden michel
NathanLEROY
Mateo Zientek
Charpentier Charlotte
Benjamin Paultes
VINIANE Méline
Lucas Duconge
Léoauguin
Simon-dallet
Trawalé Nathan
Quentin Rosel
Adrien Sabourin
Joep L
Judicael Vergnaud
RDebarre
Hubert Clément
Florian Brédif
baptistebordron
margotgregoire
Admin
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Discussion Week 3 - Future Job - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion Week 3 - Future Job

Post by RDebarre Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:01 am

I would later like to work in rehabilitation, work with people with disabilities, or people with neurological disorders, or people in depressions. I have to go through the APA industry. S in Staps for this

Last edited by RDebarre on Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total

RDebarre

Back to top Go down

Discussion Week 3 - Future Job - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion Week 3 - Future Job

Post by Botella Marie Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:21 pm

Since I was a little girl, I have a lot to change my mind about the job I would like to do, going to hairdresser, veterinarian, baker, while the thing I really like was on my fingertips, sport ... since I was a child I play sports, I did athletics, karate, gym, skating, etc .. but basketball and bodybuilding is what I practice the most.
And I said to myself, but why not teach it? so I would like to teach what I love most, physical activity and theory

Botella Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vuong Linh Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:46 pm

I am currently in the first years of Staps . I chose this faculty because I have always practiced sports and it interests me .I would like to be later a sport techer, teacher or coach that ´s why I would like to go to EM or ES next year.

Vuong Linh

Back to top Go down

Post by Petit Valentin Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:15 pm

I don't know what i want to do especialy but i want to help other person to progresse for their performance or in a medical domain

Petit Valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2