UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things you've been doing wrong in your life !!

5 posters

Go down

Things you've been doing wrong in your life !! Empty Things you've been doing wrong in your life !!

Post by iman ghouzi Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:42 pm

Apart from choosing Angouleme for your studies ( Laughing ), there is surely something else you've been doing wrong in your life .

I want to share with you a video where there are different small things we do every day and that we can do differently. 
In this video there are also some easy solutions to our everyday life . 

Some of these really changed my way of doing things and gave me really useful solutions.

I hope you guys have other suggestions or discovers that changed your life to share here Smile

iman ghouzi
iman ghouzi

Back to top Go down

Things you've been doing wrong in your life !! Empty Re: Things you've been doing wrong in your life !!

Post by farah ayedi Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:25 pm

Hello Iman!
I like your video too much and there are so many ways to do things that I'm just discovering them now. It's impressive really! I just learned many solutions which will make my everyday life easier and I will correct many things that I have doing wrong my whole life and I didn't know it.
So, I want to share with you another video in the same topic in which you can discover other different things that we can do easier and differently.
I hope you will enjoy it Wink

farah ayedi
farah ayedi

Birthday : 1995-10-10

Back to top Go down

Things you've been doing wrong in your life !! Empty Re: Things you've been doing wrong in your life !!

Post by iman ghouzi Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:18 am

Oh yes !!
this is so intresting aswell . I like this kind of small videos that give very interisting solutions . 
When I scroll my homepage on Instagram or Facebook and i find them i always enjoy watching them Smile
iman ghouzi
iman ghouzi

Back to top Go down

Post by SALMA FARES Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:40 am

Hi Iman ,
i've learned a lot of things thang to 5 sec videos , i made a list if someone want to know.
peeling banana perfectly : turn it upside down! If you watch chimps peeling bananas, you'll notice they start from the bottom loooooooolll.

Things you've been doing wrong in your life !! Imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.dailymail.co.uk%2Fi%2Fpix%2F2014%2F08%2F01%2Farticle-0-202FDE4500000578-446_306x423.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Ffemail%2Farticle-2713696%2FIs-banana-peeling-method-WRONG-Video-demonstrates-squish-free-monkey-way-upside-down.html&docid=G5NBIAWMLQxzMM&tbnid=4G13bm2q7C8XhM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwju0YaggcrgAhXcVBUIHfEoBioQMwg-KAEwAQ.

Cupcake Sandwich

Everyone knows cupcakes are delicious, but have you ever successfully gotten an entire bite into your mouth without covering your face with icing? To avoid this common fiasco, turn your cupcakes into sandwiches before diving in.

Things you've been doing wrong in your life !! Cupcak10

Portion Control

I never make the right amount of pasta — I always end up with too much or not enough. But now that I know the little hole in the middle of my spaghetti ladle measures out a perfect portion, it's a problem I no longer have to worry about.

Things you've been doing wrong in your life !! Spaghe10

SALMA FARES
SALMA FARES

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa ABREU Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:04 am

Ahaha I love this topic !! Thank you for those tips girls !!! I really like the one with the cupcake ! Did you know that with the sugar sticks were made to break it in the center instead of at the very tip of it ??

You should try it next time, it's easier ! Smile
Léa ABREU
Léa ABREU

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Aupetit Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:27 pm

I feel so stupid right now haha... But at the same time thank you to help us discover great tips 1 tricks to simplify our lives Smile
I Love this instagram account of 5 minute crafts. It always have funny things to watch but am I the only one not to use their ideas ?

Léa Aupetit

Back to top Go down

Post by iman ghouzi Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:30 am

I use some of their ideas if i really think that they are useful cause of course not all of them are really innovative ... some are just stupid  Cool
iman ghouzi
iman ghouzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum