UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 Last topic.

+15
Léna Le Bondé
Chris Boutenet Lardy
sicatal
Ropied
Pardoux Emma
Landry NAULEAU
aperri25
Anthony Lopez
Paul Teillet
Nathan Fivet
Luca Maroleau
Théo Ben Saada
Emeline CROUZEAUD
Thomas_Charp
Admin
19 posters

Go down

Semester 2 Last topic. Empty Semester 2 Last topic.

Post by Admin Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:35 am

STAPS ANGOULEME

So as you move on to another part of your life what are your lasting memories of STAPS ANGOULEME!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Last topic. Empty Re: Semester 2 Last topic.

Post by Thomas_Charp Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:46 pm

In my point of view, I can't choose one or just a few memories... The time that you spend with STAPS and particularly here in Angouleme is just incredible, unforgeable, and magic. To me, I met here really good friends and spend a lot of fun during these 2 years so I can't tell you all the joyful moments but I can clearly remember the beginning of this.

In my case, I came the at year during the middle of the school year and for the first day I was really nervous and I wasn't sure about the relationship that I will create. So when I arrived at 8 a.m ( I was wake up at 6 a.m because I have to drive from Rochefort to go to Angouleme and the same things after the day and for 3 or 4 weeks ), I didn't know where the volley ball's lessons were so during, I think 10 or 15 minutes, I was looking at the two establishments and just wait to find someone with a sports clothes but after this period I saw two people enter in the gymnasium so I followed them and ask them if they were here for the volley ball's and luck for me it was. One of them was Paul by the way and after getting prepare for the lesson I saw a college friend and with this, I began to calm down and just start chatting with my friend. Of course, I told my situation to M. Andry, and before the sport began I haven't the certification to claim that I can do sports so go back to the locker room change my clothes and go to the secretary, do the paper, etc... After this I join the class and this time not in sport, I follow my mate and ask him to present me to the campus at the end of the day and we did it (like Dora).
At the end of this, I drive to go to Rochefort and wake up the next morning a 6 a.m.

This time in Angouleme was so amazing, I laugh a lot (Luc vs the door) and if I have to do it again I will without any hesitation.

P.S: This class is really cool and amazing. I really hope that everybody will pass Semester 2 Last topic. 1f4aa

Thomas_Charp

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeline CROUZEAUD Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:46 am

Having a better memory at STAPS ANGOULEME is complicated with the health crisis because in L1 half of the year was cut and made on line, and finally this year, we are in classes normally only in September and October. However, I really liked having a high school atmosphere in this small faculty and there is a good atmosphere in STAPS, laughs, but serious work too. I think I was lucky because even with the health crisis we all know each other and we have a good atmosphere in the class unlike what can be done in larger faculties or ultimately it's every man for himself ...

Emeline CROUZEAUD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo Ben Saada Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:02 pm

It is true that the health crisis cut us off from our end of L1 and continues even now in L2, however whether this year and last year, what remains in memory are the laughter, and the people we met. . All of this is imperishable in my eyes. We are also very lucky in Angoulême because it's smaller so it's a bit of a being between high school and a university like Poitiers. So in the end all the good and bad will remain unforgettable memories, because later we will laugh about the bad times we spent. However, we still have a lot of memories to create in L3

Théo Ben Saada

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Maroleau Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:10 am

Even though Covid was almost here during our two years in STAPS Angoulême, I keep so many incredible memories.
Firstly, the first year was started very well because we had the chance to do the Raid (it was very tire but a moment I would keep in my memory for many years). Then, this year was a year marked by the creation of a group of friends with whom I shared incredible moments (like my first nightclub outing, our many parties and my first holiday with friends). Moreover, we had the chance to discover in one hand a large number of different physical activities and in other hand we had the chance to have the possibility to practice them without contraints. That the way I can describe my first year in STAPS Angoulême without forget the times I spent with Camille during our drives to go to school during which we laughed endlessly.
Now, my second year. I am so sad at the idea that Covid prevented us from doing so many things because we had this year the better class composed by incredible students. All the more so as not only they are very good and beautiful students but they are also incredbly fun and this could have promised some memorable evenings. Unfortunately, Covid was year and confine us one more time... Nonetheless this not provided me to spent so many very good moments and met in particular two incredible, I don't know if I have to say there name because everyone reading this message already knows who I'm talking about but I'm going to say it anyway. Hugo and Anthony. They allow me to spend so many good times such as holidays at the mountain (to skiing and soon to hiking) and in addition, we developped during this year our biggest project which is to do the 4L trophy in 2022. So I want to thanks STAPS Angouleme to allow me to find some good people like them and good professor like you John.

Luca Maroleau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:15 am

Luca, Hugo and Anthony. STAPS Bromance. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

clémence.varin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Fivet Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:57 pm

First of all, I'm happy to have done this year here. I had a bad start last year, I had a lot of bad grades, I had no motivation, and the health crisis didn't help. I was very apprehensive about this year because I didn't feel comfortable in STAPS, the atmosphere didn't suit me, I really struggled. But this year is a big surprise! Since I chose the APA-S option, I really like it here, and I have a lot of motivation. I have a great class, everyone helps each other, it's great. I really wish I had done my first year with this class, it would have helped me a lot. I don't have any really precise and funny memories to tell, but I can say that this whole year will remain in my memory. I would also like to thank destiny for having put me on the path of Mathieu, a very beautiful man, who fills me with happiness....

Nathan Fivet

Admin and Mathieu Lafaurie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Teillet Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:12 pm

So as we move to Poitiers next year, I will tell you what are my lasting memories of staps in Angoulême.
At first I will always remember of the first week of integration in L1 in which we had a raid, it was really cool because we were with our new group and during the whole day we participated to different activities in competition against other groups. I don’t remember what activities precisely we had to do, but it was something like waterpolo on paddles, we had to be two on one paddle and try to throw a ball into a hoop and it was pretty difficult.
Also we had slackline which was very fun to do, there was a system of point in relation to the distance covered and I remember that my group find a good way to earn a lot of point by travelling small distances and by exchanging regularly the roles.
Then we had cycling, running, football, muscle strenghtening activities and other that I don’t remember. And at the end of the day we had to prepare a choregraphy of dance with our whole group.

Then, also during the L1 some friends and I participated to a « competition » of basketball at the university, it was after the lessons (from 20h to midnight I don’t remember exactly) and it was fun to do because everyone has to be disguised. We also liked it because we finished at a good place among all the teams while none of us played basketball.

Paul Teillet

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Lopez Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:25 pm

I can say that the last two years were, despite the covid crisis, the best two years of my life.
To understand the STAPS spirit, you have to be there, It's really a family where you have fun all the time.
After doing a year of medicine where we shoot ourselves and we were a bit alone and it was every man for himself, I arrived in STAPS or it was totally the opposite or we were mutual aid and where we share lots of good times is a whole different mentality.
The raid which remains one of my best memories, I understood that I was going to enjoy this formation which combines sport and sharing.
I was able to discover wonderful people there during these two years with whom we were able to build a lot of projects especially during this second year where we have a great class nobody is excluded we really have a fairly close knit group.
We are also very lucky to have such an infrastructure that allows us to study in great conditions.
For my part I would not have a moment that I preferred all the moments to spend during this formation allowed me to take full advantage of these last two years despite the covid.
The moments spent with Luca and Hugo this year as you have heard during our oral interventions have been incredible. We spent most of our time together whether it was during a chill night or while spanking that I played video games with Luca.
The rather funny memory will still be our trip to Spain which took place on a whim and which was organized in one night all for the alcohol no for the sun of course.

Anthony Lopez

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aperri25 Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:23 pm

2 years already that we have started our higher study and it is already time to change place. Despite this pandemic which has been the almost throughout his 2 years. Ja will keep a strong memory of Angouléme with a memorable day of integration with all the events but also the well-flavored evening. My first year was great and I made the most of my student life. The second year was different nottament due to the covid but the maturity made us evolve and now I know what I want to do in the future and its thanks to the university. I enjoyed studying for the first time in my life.

aperri25

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Landry NAULEAU Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:30 pm

I don't know if I able to choose one memories of this last 2 years in STAPS. Moreover, STAPS has allowed me to meet incredible people, to have incredible experiences, and has also allowed me to remember that the family spirit that can be found in STAPS is stronger than anything. The diversity of sport has allowed me to try many activities that I would have liked to try one day. With STAPS I was also able to meet an everyday shoulder that is Gabin (your model student I am sure ;-)). More seriously, there are many memories that come to me when I think about it, whether it is for the STAPS evenings and the Friday mornings that follow, the RAID at the beginning of the year, succeeding in entering the Hall Of Fame in swimming or even my puncture before going to class which was a good memory despite everything! So many memories that I can't mention them all again. Also, as I told you in the last discussion session, my progress in English surprised me first and I honestly think there is a world of difference between high school and university. Then, STAPS also allowed me to learn a bit more about the world of disability (which I have known particularly for almost 18 years now) thanks to my internship at ANTILOPES which allowed me to coach young and not so young disabled swimmers. In addition to being an education for sports professions, STAPS is a real experience that gives us life lessons.

Landry NAULEAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pardoux Emma Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:19 am

I spend two years in Angoulême, even the Covid 19. I will always remember the atmosphere of the university, the friendlesss that there is here. Not only with our classmate but also with professor. Because it's a smal university they are more close to us, everybody know the other promotion. It's really cool. The first year I didn't kow anyone fot the first day I was really scared but thanks to the mentality in STAPS, I meat a lot of great people who have become my friend. STAPS i'ts just one big Family where everyone helps each other. I think that sport in general brings people together and this make the beauty of this faculty. I don't have one memories in particurlar, I will remember all this 2 years and I think they are the most beautiful in my life.
Next years I hope to keep the same atmosphereand the same class in Poitiers because we are laughning a lot and everyone is really cool and beautiful and we are in the care of land bears this years. I hope this will continue last year.

Pardoux Emma

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ropied Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:24 pm

I can't name just one memory from STAPS, there are so many. STAPS is a whole, a big family that never stops growing. Everyone is accepted whatever their difference, we are all free to do what we want and there is nothing better. I have memories of last year. Indeed, when I entered STAPS I didn't know many people and I was able to meet a lot of nice people who are now part of my life, of my daily life. How not to talk about parties when you are a student too? Despite the health crisis, I was nevertheless able to attend quite a few parties on Thursday nights, I admit ... but also all the Fridays that were difficult to take. Moreover, STAPS gave me a lot of skills on all points thanks to the enriching courses but also to good teachers, and the APA-S course even more, with the learning of the different handicaps and how to react with them (internships). Personally, STAPS has also allowed me to gain confidence, to assume myself and to show that I am not inferior to anyone. Moreover, as I told you (and as you told me) this morning, I was pleasantly surprised by my evolution and my improvement in English. I have learned to "love" this subject and it is thanks to you. So, as a final word, I say again: THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

Ropied

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sicatal Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:35 am

My 2 last memories of STAPS here will be all the party we had with our friends from STAPS in Breuty.
We shared a lot of good time and more rude hangover at 8.AM. It has been a really funny year. So funny that i'm going to do another L2 (no cap). I'm glad i've met all thoses amazing people.
The second memory i'll keep will be the congress in Poitiers with the most actives members of the Poitiers, Angoulêmes and Limoges BDE. we spent a whole weekend in a 400m² castle near to Poitiers and it was a mix of hard formations during the whole day and parties and events all night long. It was really great, we met a bunch of new people and new alcohols (and alcohol games) by the way.

sicatal

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Boutenet Lardy Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:28 am

These two years in STAPS will remain engraved in my memory. To start with, last year we did a Raid for the integration of all. It was a very nice day because we had a lot of fun with the people of my TD despite our last place in the ranking. Yes, we were losers. We may not have been the most athletic class but there was a good atmosphere.
Then, despite the fact that some subjects were difficult, we could have time for ourselves, to do sports like tennis with our friends, to have parties, to have fun with you... Moreover, I remember the video we had to make for you last year, during which we had a good laugh because Quentin was our victim because he took a lot of small bridges. Unfortunately, the confinements have screwed up everything, the distance learning courses are the worst thing, especially when you are in STAPS. We couldn't laugh together, we couldn't do sports... I hope that next year will be a better year.

Chris Boutenet Lardy

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Léna Le Bondé Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:50 pm

I have no particular memories of Angoulême as the two years themselves will be memories. I really spent two great years in STAPS, with great friends and teachers. STAPS is more than a university, it becomes a family, there is much more proximity and links that were created than in other universities.
I am happy to have found a friend like Camille since my first year at university. Finally I find a person like me, whole and sincere.(A little declaration for you my Cam's) But I don't forget my great friends Clemence, and my little Emma (Nathan is also part of my friends, but shhh)
I will keep a great memory of this APA-S class in solidarity and looking after each other. I am disappointed that the health situation did not allow us to enjoy our year more as I think we would have had even more fun. I hope to have them back in my class next year.
But I'm not forgetting the best teacher ever, thanks to you John.

Léna Le Bondé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by clémence.varin Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:55 am

First of all, I read what the others put in and it's really touching.
For me, these two years were very different but both great.
The first year I met a great friend Emma and we were always together. That year was mostly laughter, classes, sports and lots of parties. Then covid came into our lives and everything was different. But this year, despite the distance, I had a lot of fun. And once in the classroom I really met a great class, with lots of different personalities but all of them caring.
I am really happy and fulfilled in STAPS Angoulême. Thank you for all the moments of happiness, for the values we are given and also for the quality of the teachers.

clémence.varin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bedon hugo Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:09 pm

I can make a big book on memories in staps. These studies are the best for person who want memories and meet good friend. That’s not simple studies but with serious people we can can succeed by being serious a minimum. So i will definitely recommend these studies.  My best memories are the ones i have with my friends including Anthony Luca and Alex. With them we went skiing, in Spain, and we spent more than half of our time together.  It’s so good to have enjoyed my studies by successfully completing them. I think i have memories for all my life. We won't be able to forget that even if i don't have a specific memory to tell I have so many good times to tell that I will not regret these studies. Now let's go to the last year to finish this and then go I don't know or again

Bedon hugo

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by camille crochet Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:22 am

Yes it is (I hope) last year in Angouleme! That is to say that next year after 20 years of living with my parents I will have my independence and I will have to learn to live on my own! Am I going to discover another city Poitiers? Toulouse? I don’t know yet. During the last 2 years I had some great moments that will remain in my memory! Above all, the faculty allowed me to meet beautiful people (and my darling!!). Unfortunately, I have to talk about Covid who missed a lot of things because I’m very careful. So we miss the well-known student evenings or the integration days... It’s sad, but I hope we can make up for that during our next years at university! And what I remember the most from my years at Staps Angouleme is the meeting with a great English teacher ! Wink

camille crochet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by romain mercher-gaëtan Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:15 am

The memories I have in college are so many. Going from nights out with buddies in the student quarter to sports class.
I have special memories of the sports evenings organized by the BDE at the university gym. We could let off steam outside of class with a competition as a reward at the end of drinking but also respect.
Because often the L2 made a team to beat all the L1 but when a team of L1 managed to beat a team of L2 it is at this moment that we had all won.
There is also the raid of the beginning of year, it was the moment when you discover your class, you begin the first affinity and we will say it you begin to look at the beautiful young women who were in the promotion.

romain mercher-gaëtan

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down